A nation on edge

"This is madness. Okay Justin, just breathe. What I know. I am fighting the Lightning Party which apparently had backup plans just in case they got democratically kicked out. Then the Prydanians, are they here to help or squash me and Tan ? Are the Prydanians just going to take advantage of this internal conflict and take over. Hmm... I should focus on Tan. How is he doing this ? He should not have any access left to any military or financial stuff. Maybe he did something like shifting billions offshore or maybe got some favors from some people. How does he do it ?" A president Justin worries and worries more as the Ack Acks still rained the sky with hues of yellow, red and orange

"We must find Justin and we only have a limited amount of time until the plane leaves. We came here for a mission and we can't get back to the airport emptyhanded. He's only 15 so he can't fight back and maybe we can get someone to lure him in. Maybe someone his age."

Prydania:
"No, I want to speak to President Justin, not Prime Minister Jayson..."
Colonel Sharpe felt like blood was about to start spurting from his eyes. Talking to Malaya Singapura central command was that frustrating.
"No, I need to talk about him because he just announces things without actually taking time to contact us through proper channels..."
He took a deep breath...
"Look. Just tell President Justin that the Prydanian Expeditionary Force is in the capital to restore peace. We have no interest in fighting someone else's counter-insurgency. Forcing both Malayan Singapura and Lightning militia forces to lay down their arms is our top priority at the moment."

He hung the phone up and leaned back in his chair. The sound of gunshots could still be heard outside....
Hello, this is President Justin. You may go ahead with your plans, But I cannot vouch on the Lightning Party's behalf, as he and I are enemies. Whatever your plan is, I will try but it ain't going to be that likely. Just tell your men to prepare for the worst.

Ninhundland:
"We must find Justin and we only have a limited amount of time until the plane leaves. We came here for a mission and we can't get back to the airport emptyhanded. He's only 15 so he can't fight back and maybe we can get someone to lure him in. Maybe someone his age."
OOC: Hey Nin, WTF are you doing. I did not gave you any specific role whatsoever. Can you at least tell me what you are supposed to be ? This RP has been twisted far enough

We have evacuated all of the citizens near the rivers near the border between Singapura and necerierra, We will now guard this place and make sure to uphold the peace!, said Sgt. Budi Adam.

Sgt Budi Adam then sets a perimeter with their soldiers to make sure that there will be no shooting-paradise around there.

Necerierra:
We have evacuated all of the citizens near the rivers near the border between Singapura and necerierra, We will now guard this place and make sure to uphold the peace!, said Sgt. Budi Adam.

Sgt Budi Adam then sets a perimeter with their soldiers to make sure that there will be no shooting-paradise around there.
Hello, is this the Necerierran King ? Wait no ? Erm can you send him a message. Yes this is President Justin. Can you tell this Sgt. Budi Adam that I would like to give him some shiny medal for helping my citizens near your border flee to safety ? OK, thank you.

Meanwhile at 70,000 feet and nearby Singapura, one of the League's SRA-11 was capturing images of the continuing conflict unfolding in Malayan Singapura and transmitting the images back to the plane's home base where the images were analyzed by the League Intelligence Services. Instead of acting on the intelligence being provided by the images taken by the Espada do Dragão, the Kaltians and Andalucians working that day had been cataloging and monitoring the entire situation in the event that Regent Cordeiro or the Captains Regent wanted to act.

Malayan Singapura:
Necerierra:

Hello, is this the Necerierran King ? Wait no ? Erm can you send him a message. Yes this is President Justin. Can you tell this Sgt. Budi Adam that I would like to give him some shiny medal for helping my citizens near your border flee to safety ? OK, thank you.
I want to give Sgt. Budi Adam the Star of the Temasek Merlion

Malayan Singapura:
Necerierra:

Sorry, i can't here you, there are many sounds of gun and AA gun apparently in your palace, so i don't know what to tell. Anyway, how do you even get this number?

-Sgt Budi Adam

Necerierra:
Malayan Singapura:
Necerierra:

Sorry, i can't here you, there are many sounds of gun and AA gun apparently in your palace, so i don't know what to tell. Anyway, how do you even get this number?

-Sgt Budi Adam
Erm, simple. you were near the border, so when I heard news of this act you did, some intelligence fluke retraced the one transmission you made on evacuating my citizens to necerierra then the rest is computer jargon. Point is, you did a great job. I would send you a medal right now, but obviously war is happening now

Sgt. Niels Tidmand led his platoon through the war-torn street of the Singapura baru Parliamentary District. The Parliamentary building dominated the cityscape. Stormbolt attack copters buzzed overhead, an RPG taking one out, sending it crashing into a nearby city block.

"Press forward men!" he called, the monuments outside of the Parliament buildings making for suitable makeshift cover. It felt like the Battle for Beaconsfield all over again, and Tidmand loved it. The smells of war could be oddly intoxicating. The sounds too. The sounds of Prydanian Ryon MC 2 tanks rolled through the streets, firing on Lightning positions. Or like the heavy ratatattat of another Stormbolt copter firing on the position of the attackers who downed the earlier copter. Who knew if it had any effect? If whoever fired that RPG knew what they were doing they would already be gone. Tidmand thought for a moment. Were they Malayan Singapura troops or Lightning troops? The former, at the least, shouldn't have been firing on their forces but who the hell knew in this confusing mess.

The sound of bullets hitting stone soon snapped him back to the matter at hand. They were being fired upon. This time he was sure it was Lightning. They weren't wearing Malayan Singapura uniforms at any rate.
"Hold!" he called out, before signalling back to his radio operator, indicating he needed mobile armoured command to focus their fire on the enemy position...

Prydania:
Sgt. Niels Tidmand led his platoon through the war-torn street of the Singapura baru Parliamentary District. The Parliamentary building dominated the cityscape. Stormbolt attack copters buzzed overhead, an RPG taking one out, sending it crashing into a nearby city block.

"Press forward men!" he called, the monuments outside of the Parliament buildings making for suitable makeshift cover. It felt like the Battle for Beaconsfield all over again, and Tidmand loved it. The smells of war could be oddly intoxicating. The sounds too. Like the heavy ratatattat of another Stormbolt copter firing on the position of the attackers who downed the earlier copter. Who knew if it had any effect? If whoever fired that RPG knew what they were doing they would already be gone. Tidmand thought for a moment. Were they Malayan Singapura troops or Lightning troops? The former, at the least, shouldn't have been firing on their forces but who the hell knew in this confusing mess.

The sound of bullets hitting stone soon snapped him back to the matter at hand. They were being fired upon. This time he was sure it was Lightning. Their uniforms and insignia could barely be made out, and they weren't Malayan Singapura.
"Hold!" he called out, before signalling back for return fire. He then signalled back to his radio operator, indicating he needed command to know he needed dedicated air support. He was going to take the Parliamentary building, or die trying.
" The prydanians want to seize the parliament building, its empty. Wait what, people inside ?Wait, I activated the Endgame protocol. All the Parliament members and judges are sent away to my embassy in Flakington city. IT'S A TRAP !!!! Can't contact them but i hope they survive ." said president justin

OOC: Edited my post, please refer to it, and not the earlier draft MS is quoting.

OOC: It is parliament building not parliamentary building ok ?

IC: Pursue fire ! Man those rebel helis seem to be persistant. Have the missiles arrived yet ? I need to pin them helicopters now

"Sir missiles have arrived !" said some military guy

"About time. Go on. Arm the SAM launchers and take those choppers off. All ack acks are to distract those choppers while the SAMs are launched." said the president

The hues in the sky became more larger as missiles lit up the sky. Some hit a few choppers, others got blown halfway before reaching their targets. But president Justin knew that the tides of this rebel attack on his hq is slowly going to be remembered as a slap in the face to the lightning party's image. As debris of choppers fell one by one slowly into the Singapuran cove, the president, at the first time in hours, felt relaxed and reassured survival. He will live for another day. Meanwhile he has a few trump cards to aim at Tan prepared."Soon..." the president said

Malayan Singapura:
The palace ! He made it ! the president got treated for scars and while arriving back he activated the endgame protocol

for those who do not understand it, the endgame protocol is an executive order which meant that all Members of parliament and judges were dismissed and sent to a foreign embassy to wait out, in this case the Singapuran embassy at Flakington city, Cremeden. The executives remained and the president is to be entirely in charge as commander in chief. this was to stay until the rebellion is to be dealt with.

"Power corrupts people and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Lets hope I do better than tan and not get drunk with power. New plan, all experienced soldiers are to use the planes, tanks and warships immediately. Everyone else, spread out . half will defend the strategic stuff and everyone else is to do a full front assault ! The citizens have been evacuated to their community bomb shelters, but to be safe, fire anyone wearing a lightning symbol on their military uniforms."
An helicopter landed at the embassy. It was the Singapuran officials, who had come to wait out the attacks. "Hello there, I'm the Foreign Affairs Minister and I'll show you to a hotel you can stay at. And just if you're wondering, we are right now processing the industries to be sent to your nation. Come along thins way.", he said to them. "Ah, this is the one. It's right next to the embassy. The Teal Hotel". The officials went in. "Oh my, Cremeden's never had to evacuate in my life. This is really bad.", he said, leaving. "Well since I'm in Flakeington, home of Cremeden's largest naval base, I'll get the MoD to help us prepare the weapons."

A few minutes (not an hour) later in Flakeington Naval Base

"Please present your ID", said the desk guy" Mr. Trenton pulled out his government ID. "Ah, a minister here? What for?", the desk guy said. "I'm looking for Minister of Defense, Anthony Gilley.", he replied. "Usually in his office, down the hall and the the right", he told him, handing him his ID. He went down the hall and to to the right. "Office of our Minister of Defense, that's it", he said. Knock Nock "Yes, come in?", the MoD said. "Oh, hello there fellow minister Trenton!", "Hello there, Mr. Gilley.", he replied. "So what brings you here?", he said. "Our deal with Singapura requires a few naval ships and airplanes, along with some troops. I reckoned we could find some here out if your stock of 75 ships alongside 14 piers and with 134 aircraft and 11 aircraft hangars.", he told him.m"So how many do you estimate?", he asked "Probably just a small fleet of 16 ships with 24 aircrafts, is the low end estimate.", he said. "I'll talk to Captain Charles to spare some ships and aircraft. And we have alot of troops down South, so we can round up some of them to Singapura.", he said. "Then I'll be on my way Eastward to find Phillip Jackson, minister of Interior Affairs, so we can get some oil industry.", he said, leaving the office

hour latdr

"Mr. Jackson? It's me John Trenton. I came here to meet with you.", he said. "Hello there! I'm here!", Mr. Jackson said to him. "I've already gotten word that you require some oil industries to be shipped across to Singapura. I' have taken care of the frivolous affair for you. 1000 oil barrels are en route to Singapura.", he said. "Well then, I'm going back to Flakeington to oversee the departure of the other war industries. Bye!", he said boarding his helicopter.

hour later a gain

back in the naval base
He saw the troops and weapons being loaded among ships. There they going into the Phoenix Straight. He saw the aircraft were still boarding. "Mr. Charles! If I may, I must board an aircraft to alert the Singapurans of our arrival.", he said. "okay", the captain said. So Mr. Trenton boarded the aircraft. Off to Singapura

Skittleyflakes:
Malayan Singapura:
The palace ! He made it ! the president got treated for scars and while arriving back he activated the endgame protocol

for those who do not understand it, the endgame protocol is an executive order which meant that all Members of parliament and judges were dismissed and sent to a foreign embassy to wait out, in this case the Singapuran embassy at Flakington city, Cremeden. The executives remained and the president is to be entirely in charge as commander in chief. this was to stay until the rebellion is to be dealt with.

"Power corrupts people and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Lets hope I do better than tan and not get drunk with power. New plan, all experienced soldiers are to use the planes, tanks and warships immediately. Everyone else, spread out . half will defend the strategic stuff and everyone else is to do a full front assault ! The citizens have been evacuated to their community bomb shelters, but to be safe, fire anyone wearing a lightning symbol on their military uniforms."
An helicopter landed at the embassy. It was the Singapuran officials, who had come to wait out the attacks. "Hello there, I'm the Foreign Affairs Minister and I'll show you to a hotel you can stay at. And just if you're wondering, we are right now processing the industries to be sent to your nation. Come along thins way.", he said to them. "Ah, this is the one. It's right next to the embassy. The Teal Hotel". The officials went in. "Oh my, Cremeden's never had to evacuate in my life. This is really bad.", he said, leaving. "Well since I'm in Flakeington, home of Cremeden's largest naval base, I'll get the MoD to help us prepare the weapons."

A few minutes (not an hour) later in Flakeington Naval Base

"Please present your ID", said the desk guy" Mr. Trenton pulled out his government ID. "Ah, a minister here? What for?", the desk guy said. "I'm looking for Minister of Defense, Anthony Gilley.", he replied. "Usually in his office, down the hall and the the right", he told him, handing him his ID. He went down the hall and to to the right. "Office of our Minister of Defense, that's it", he said. Knock Nock "Yes, come in?", the MoD said. "Oh, hello there fellow minister Trenton!", "Hello there, Mr. Gilley.", he replied. "So what brings you here?", he said. "Our deal with Singapura requires a few naval ships and airplanes, along with some troops. I reckoned we could find some here out if your stock of 75 ships alongside 14 piers and with 134 aircraft and 11 aircraft hangars.", he told him.m"So how many do you estimate?", he asked "Probably just a small fleet of 16 ships with 24 aircrafts, is the low end estimate.", he said. "I'll talk to Captain Charles to spare some ships and aircraft. And we have alot of troops down South, so we can round up some of them to Singapura.", he said. "Then I'll be on my way Eastward to find Phillip Jackson, minister of Interior Affairs, so we can get some oil industry.", he said, leaving the office

hour latdr

"Mr. Jackson? It's me John Trenton. I came here to meet with you.", he said. "Hello there! I'm here!", Mr. Jackson said to him. "I've already gotten word that you require some oil industries to be shipped across to Singapura. I' have taken care of the frivolous affair for you. 1000 oil barrels are en route to Singapura.", he said. "Well then, I'm going back to Flakeington to oversee the departure of the other war industries. Bye!", he said boarding his helicopter.

hour later a gain

back in the naval base
He saw the troops and weapons being loaded among ships. There they going into the Phoenix Straight. He saw the aircraft were still boarding. "Mr. Charles! If I may, I must board an aircraft to alert the Singapurans of our arrival.", he said. "okay", the captain said. So Mr. Trenton boarded the aircraft. Off to Singapura
you are cleared. set your base around the presidential palace and be wary for rebels trying to shoot you down. Secret telegram telling you offense plans coming soon.

The grey hulled ships ploughed through the water, within lay the waiting CEF, it was strange that a nation would welcome them so willingly, even providing some payment towards the dissolution objective. The men were in high spirits however, and looking forward to giving the Malayan people a display the likes of which they would not soon forget. The fleet was a message to the workers of Malayan Signapura, that tyranny would not be accepted, that the workers' manifest destiny could be achieved and would be achieved. They were one day away from the "host nation" and soon the People would know freedom.

Cogoria:
The grey hulled ships ploughed through the water, within lay the waiting CEF, it was strange that a nation would welcome them so willingly, even providing some payment towards the dissolution objective. The men were in high spirits however, and looking forward to giving the Malayan people a display the likes of which they would not soon forget. The fleet was a message to the workers of Malayan Signapura, that tyranny would not be accepted, that the workers' manifest destiny could be achieved and would be achieved. They were one day away from the "host nation" and soon the People would know freedom.
"Cogorian warships are here ? Send them a message. Make it 'President Justin here, are you helping me or the ousted lightning party ?( According to my history they ruled with an iron fist for over 60 years, then I beated them in election then they are pissed as I found them guilty of corruption to the 3rd degree)

Another fleet arrived, folliwing the Cogorians. It was the Cremeish fleet. Minister Trenton came out of a helicopter. "People of Singapura! The great nation of Cremeden hath come into help your nation against the terrorists!", he announced to everyone. They were on the shores of the Singapuran Capitol. Minister Trenton and Captain Charles hurried intl the embassy. They video confrenced with President Justin. "Hello, Mr. Justin! The Cremeish fleet have arrived!" "Right now we are looking for the base. Our special pol agents will scout them out in no time! We have also seen another foreign fleet which is neither Singapuran nor Cremish. Any info on that?", they said to President as he was in the helicopter.

While they were video confrenceing, the Cremeish pol special scouting amazing super agents were scouting for the enemy's base. Satellite images of Singapura show groups of helicopters in scattered areas. Must be one of them. "If we pull up a detailed map of Singapuran Military bases, we can rule out some of these helicopter clusters. Since we have clearance, here's a detailed map!", one agent said. "The northern ones are all military bases. Checked out.", another agent said. "Wait, all of them are bases!", one guy said, alarmingly. "Then we need more digging. Digging tales time.", another agent said. "Blue team, go south. Green team, go to the Necierran border. Yellow Team, go to the Agustum border, and Orange Team goes to the Anarchy border.", said the senior officer. "This is gonna take forever", one junior officer grunted. "Well, I was on the front lines of the Cremeish wars of terror. We've managed to find the terrorist bases in record time, in the time span of a few weeks.", the senior officer said. "Now let's get on digging!"

To whom it may concern,
The Cogorian fleet is currently employed in the transportation of the units required to accomplish what we set out in our application to attend your National Day Celebration. Which your government agreed to. As such we will not be taking a side in the conflict but carrying out the planned dissolution as laid down in our agreement. Should any impediment be encountered, such an impediment shall be removed for operational safety purposes. We appreciate your consensual acceptance of your upcoming dissolution and national political realignment. While the workers endure, so too does our goal.
In memorium,
Marshal Ivan Antonovich
Royal liaison
1st CEF

Cogoria:
To whom it may concern,
The Cogorian fleet is currently employed in the transportation of the units required to accomplish what we set out in our application to attend your National Day Celebration. Which your government agreed to. As such we will not be taking a side in the conflict but carrying out the planned dissolution as laid down in our agreement. Should any impediment be encountered, such an impediment shall be removed for operational safety purposes. We appreciate your consensual acceptance of your upcoming dissolution and national political realignment. While the workers endure, so too does our goal.
In memorium,
Marshal Ivan Antonovich
Royal liaison
1st CEF
"Erm... ok... but my national day IS cancelled. All the payments I gave including the Cogorian Government are nothing but multi-million dollar donations to governments in preparation of using checkbook diplomacy to propel up international influence as of this moment. You and your men do not necessarily need to oblige and come here. What you guys decide is totally up to you." said president Justin

"Scramble the personnel ! Its time to pay back Tan and bomb him for a change" barked president Justin

Skittleyflakes:
Another fleet arrived, folliwing the Cogorians. It was the Cremeish fleet. Minister Trenton came out of a helicopter. "People of Singapura! The great nation of Cremeden hath come into help your nation against the terrorists!", he announced to everyone. They were on the shores of the Singapuran Capitol. Minister Trenton and Captain Charles hurried intl the embassy. They video confrenced with President Justin. "Hello, Mr. Justin! The Cremeish fleet have arrived!" "Right now we are looking for the base. Our special pol agents will scout them out in no time! We have also seen another foreign fleet which is neither Singapuran nor Cremish. Any info on that?", they said to President as he was in the helicopter.

While they were video confrenceing, the Cremeish pol special scouting amazing super agents were scouting for the enemy's base. Satellite images of Singapura show groups of helicopters in scattered areas. Must be one of them. "If we pull up a detailed map of Singapuran Military bases, we can rule out some of these helicopter clusters. Since we have clearance, here's a detailed map!", one agent said. "The northern ones are all military bases. Checked out.", another agent said. "Wait, all of them are bases!", one guy said, alarmingly. "Then we need more digging. Digging tales time.", another agent said. "Blue team, go south. Green team, go to the Necierran border. Yellow Team, go to the Agustum border, and Orange Team goes to the Anarchy border.", said the senior officer. "This is gonna take forever", one junior officer grunted. "Well, I was on the front lines of the Cremeish wars of terror. We've managed to find the terrorist bases in record time, in the time span of a few weeks.", the senior officer said. "Now let's get on digging!"
"Prop up the helicopter. I have to go and meet the Cremeish Fleet. On second thought, get my personal fighter jet ready" said the president

"Yes sir ! Should I bring some extras to bring them intel ?" said some security guy

"Of course, just hurry so that the rebels can finally be crushed" said the president

<1 awesome fighter ride later>

"Cremeish Fleet, this is MSAF-1, we have the president on board, please signal us on which warship to land over. We have intel and other stuff for you. over"

Sgt. Budi Adam, recently just got a medal for bravely saving thousands of citizens to necerierra is now got a new order from the Rego.

"Fast pace, troops we do not have many time!" As the situation in MS got worsen everyday, necerierra feels an action should be taken to keep the peace around here. 1,000 infantry and a few tanks are deployed between the border of MS and Necerierra, those soldiers are used to hold the area for a while, and Sgt Budi Adam feels a plan should be made after knowing fully of the situation.

While in the fighter jet: "Well thank goodness that Cremeish embassy paid off, speaking of which how are the MPs and Judges fleeing there. Gimme a phone please. Thanks. Hello ? Singapuran Embassy ? This is your President speaking. How are the MPs and judiciary doing in the cremeish embassy ? Wait the ambassador Edward Powers wants me ? Alright let him through." said president justin

"Hello Mr President, things have being going smoothly. The MPs and judiciary people are settling nicely in our overly mansion-like embassy. I guess doing trade with them paid off. Anywho, I heard the Cremeish Cavalry has arrived." said newly appointed Ambassador Edward Powers

"Yes Yes. Things are going well, they wanted to get paid and they accepted 375 million NSD. Do not worry, we have a hundred billion in our ForEx vaults. We would be able to win in 9th August providing that we can flip the tables on them. Shame though, and here I am in military dress, and not planning for an epic multi-million dollar national birthday bash to boost tourism.<Sigh> Oh well at least this will train me to be a better commander in chief, assuming i survive. Tell the MPs that I said hi. Gotta go now" Said the president

"Alright Mr President. Strike at them with godspeed." Said Ambassador Edward Powers as he hung up his phone

Necerierra:
Sgt. Budi Adam, recently just got a medal for bravely saving thousands of citizens to necerierra is now got a new order from the Rego.

"Fast pace, troops we do not have many time!" As the situation in MS got worsen everyday, necerierra feels an action should be taken to keep the peace around here. 1,000 infantry and a few tanks are deployed between the border of MS and Necerierra, those soldiers are used to hold the perimeter for a while, and Sgt Budi Adam feels a plan should be made after knowing fully of the situation.
"I almost forgot. Send another message to Budi Adams. Tell him 'For this conflict, I am going to drop all border restrictions to help Sgt. Budi Adam. But promise me that my citizens shall be returned to their peaceful farmlands once this blows over.' Yeah that should do the trick"

Malayan Singapura:
Skittleyflakes:

"Prop up the helicopter. I have to go and meet the Cremeish Fleet. On second thought, get my personal fighter jet ready" said the president

"Yes sir ! Should I bring some extras to bring them intel ?" said some security guy

"Of course, just hurry so that the rebels can finally be crushed" said the president

"Cremeish Fleet, this is MSAF-1, we have the president on board, please signal us on which warship to land over. We have intel and other stuff for you. over"
blink They signaled that they land on the warship with the FA minister and Captain on it. "Please land your air plane on our flagship.", they communicated.

Meanwhile back at the Presidential Palace, Prime Minister Jayson is switching to another side of him, the defence minister part. He is not pulling back any stops as in the secret situation room, his dedication has got him sending intel to and fro cremeish and singapuran military alike. But little does everyone know that he has one trump card left for the rebels. It would need some sharpening but if this works, the lightning party would be gone and forever placed in the shelf of historical failures

Skittleyflakes:
Malayan Singapura:
Skittleyflakes:

blink They signaled that they land on the warship with the FA minister and Captain on it. "Please land your air plane on our flagship.", they communicated.
"you heard them, to their flagship" the president said

the president landed on the cremeish flagship with his tie waving in the air and a couple of protection soldiers.

what followed was a couple of giant helicopter troop carriers and out came a bucketload of people.

while they gave intel and cooperated on other stuff, the president focused on only ONE guy, Foreign Minister Trenton, who seemed to be without a doubt the backstage of Cremeden's power

"Hello Mr Trenton, you certainly came here faster than the speed of sound, lets go inside and discuss our plans (OOC: Skittleyflakes, switch to PM communications)

Despite the fact the war had progressed to four-way, Tan was still smiling. Operation Storm had been a complete success; they had taken the silos with absolutely no resistance. Almost as if the government had completely ignored the attack. Ah well. At least they had their back-up.

As the AAA fire intensified around them, the helicopters began to withdraw, beginning to target other sectors. However, warplanes continued to zoom across the skies above the palace. One plane, flying low to the ground, and released its payload as it approached the palace. The bomb, detaching from the underside of the jet fell gracefully, on course to strike the direct centre of the palace.

One sniper atop a skyscraper was suddenly distracted from sniping the ground forces attacking the parliament buildings by a jet above him. It wasn't a rebel jet, for none of them had orders to go out to sea. The spotter beside him was quicker to react than the stunned sniper. He radioed in regarding an enemy jet heading out to sea, deducing that they - whoever they were - were either meeting the Cogorian or Cremedenian fleets that were approaching to harbour. If spotted, fighter jets nearby were ordered to intercept and destroy it.

Tan's cheeks were beginning to hurt from smiling and laughing so much. Finishing his water, he set the cup down and was ready to send his next announcement to the government - and more. Hopefully his voice wasn't too hoarse from laughing so much.

"To President Justin, the country of Malayan Singapura, and whoever else may be listening." he said, projecting his voice to mic.

"I am Tan Hway Chang, the leader of the Lightning Party Plan B. You may have heard my previous announcement, or heard of me from elsewhere. I am announcing today that we are armed with nuclear missiles, seized from undefended missile silos. These nukes have been moved to an undisclosed location. We are ordering that all Malayan government forces lay down their arms and surrender to the Lightning Party, and for President Justin to hand himself over to us. You have 24 hours to decide. Should you not comply, and continue fighting, we will use these WMDs."

"The Lightning Party is forever."

The helicopters and airships sped around to try and attract the helicopters. The ships followed steadily behind, with anti-aircraft guns. No one was there. Speed A little faster They sped a little faster. Nope.

Woah. The Lightning Party. "Ready fire!", a pilot yelled into the radio. "Plane right in front of us!", another one said. "Special Agency, track these planes." Suddenly, a static took control of the radio. A man was speaking.
meep:
You have 24 hours to decide. Should you not comply, and continue fighting, we will use these WMDs."
Troopers, we need to find these nukes! Red squadron, distract these planes! We must find these nukes! Agency, track them nukes! They fired on the planes. Speed away, and find those nukes.

Special Agency

Crappers. We got a nuke, everyone was thinking. "We need to storm the other silos!", the senior officer said to everyone. "Ah, nuclear silos in Singapura South!", a guy said. "Blue squadron fly south! We need to stop the nukes!", the yelled.

"This is president Justin, to all the Singapuran people, we will not surrender this war. We all know that Tan would never want to use nuclear bombs on our country, he built it from 3 generations of a family governing singapura till now, if he was to nuke it, he would be the ruler of nothing. Thanks to the Cremeden naval fleet, we are ready to take Tan head on. And I have a message for you tan. You tried to blow up my house, now your helis are fleeing. You'd best watch your next move cause it will eventually leave me and you in a room with you holding a knife and me ? A Minigun. That is all" said president justin with an impromptu response purposely in front of cremeden's shiny new military might

"Scramble all Singapuran Naval and air support. Their directive ? Follow the Cremeish naval and air fleet, they aretaking charge in this joint mission. I repeat, GET THE FREAKING JETS, CHOPPERS AND BOATS OUT NOW !!!" Screamed president justin to his military fleet, now also alongside the slightly larger cremeish fleet

The sound of bullets and explosions are now plaguing the whole nations. in the rivers, the farmlands, the cities, the parliamentary Capital district, the snowy mountains, it was full on war. With each bullet landed by a lightning party foot soldier, it seemed that now 2 bullets were fired by either Singapuran or Cremeish forces.

But it was the rivers that was most intense as the sides engaged in a brutal riverside jungle warfare. some died by bullets, others by poisonous animals or the occasional dumb shit who ate poison berries. The fighting was gruesome but slowly, the allied forces are closing in on tan's supposedly captured nukes. What happened next is up to Tan, a person who used to be drunk with power and always yearn for more and more of such absolute power

Due to more detailed information from the Singapuran military, we have uncovered the area where the nukes are being held. It is by Necierra., the officers announced to the squad. Up to the river!, the pilots said. There are the nukes. Tan war there too EVERYONE ATTACK!, they said. bang bang, ya'll They sent bombs across the feild. The guns had went boom "You are outgunned, outnumbered, and outmanned. But the nukes down or face prompt and imminent destruction.", they radioed.

Back