A nation on edge

OOC: Flakey are you too suffering from "don't read xen's posts" disorder? 1) they helis aren't fleeing because 1) they're moving for CAS to support a different military maneuver and 2) because a plane has already done their job by bombing the palace. And why would you track a plane that you fire on? Speaking of which, MS, how is the palace not completely destroyed by now? And why exactly are my planes in front of you, Flakey? They've flown back to base to re-arm after completing their sortie and bombing the palace.

Next. Why the hell would my planes be flying towards my nukes? Literally, why? They're headed back to airbases to rearm and refuel. You cannot "magic" your way into finding these nukes. Also what does storming other silos do? The nukes were already moved. Storming them gives you nothing but other nuke deposits that are useless against an enemy whose location you do not know.

IC:

Another declaration followed quickly after, answering the Cremedenian and Malayan concerns. "Thank goodness you're holding a 39kg minigun. I'd rather risk a fifteen year old child with something he couldn't even lift than an experienced soldier with a knife. As usual, this represents the typical Malayan policy: use weapons they cannot handle, killing innocents, when the rebels make quick, neat work of the enemy."

"Your next concern. Please do not confuse me with an idiot. I can certainly rule this nation with one less city. It'd hardly be "ruling nothing". Besides, I have visions of grandeur for this city, rebuilding it into something far greater than my ancestors could ever imagine."

"As for the Cremedenian fleet..." he continued, and a laugh could be heard in the distance, "we do not doubt their capabilities, but instead find ourselves skeptical at how boats would work hundreds of kilometres inland."

Tan finished the broadcast there, not addressing the concerns about the helicopters. Justin would never understand his brilliant strategy; they were not retreating, only moving onto attack different sectors.

Skittleyflakes:
Due to more detailed information from the Singapuran military, we have uncovered the area where the nukes are being held. It is by Necierra.
Tan was laughing uncontrollably now. They had outdone themselves in their stupidity.

"You'll never find those nukes, no matter how much you search. We have hidden them in the deep deserts of Necierra, never to be found no matter how much you search them."

(OOC: The last two/three posts by Singapura and Flakey are pretty much straight god-modding and should be edited. There is zero way for the troops from Singapura and Flakey to know where the nukes have been moved to nor can you have easily or this quickly dispatched troops to that area.)

OOC: why have we suddenly gone from urban combat to jungle warfare? This whole thing is urban conflict. Please do not randomly change scene for no reason. We are still in urban conflict in the capital, very close to the presidential palace.

"All singapuran troops, go back to the capital and <secret orders >" Said president justin

OOC: why would you use nukes in this, i placed them far away from the capital, so how did you "magically" teleported there ?

To whom it may concern among the Cogorian fleet,
The Reserve Fleet of the Royal Prydanian Navy is blockading the harbour of the Singapura baru Parliamentary District as part of our peacekeeping efforts. Be advised that attempting to break the blockade will be interpreted as an aggressive action. We will have no choice but to respond to force with force. Please inform us of your intentions, so we may negotiate your safe passage.
Vice Admiral Conrad Anderson
Reserve Fleet
Royal Prydanian Navy

Vice Admiral Conrad Anderson of the Royal Prydanian Navy Reserve Fleet

"Sir! The Vice Admiral's on the line..."

Colonel Liam Sharpe nodded..."Vice Admiral, you've thought the proposition over?...Yes...of course...understood Sir."
The Colonel turned to his radio operator. "I want to speak to Tan."
"The leader of the Lightning Party, Sir?"
"The very same. Nukes are in play. We have a potentially hostile naval force hurrying to our door. He's the only one who can end this peacefully."
"He'll be able to hear you...along with the rest of the country. Are you sure about this Sir? The Malayan Singapura government..."
"Right now? Tan's the one holding the nuclear option. More than that though. He's the one I trust with the nuclear option."
The communications officer handed Colonel Sharpe the mouthpiece...

"Tan Hway Chang, leader of the Lightning Party Plan B. This is Colonel Liam Shapre, of the Royal Prydanian Army's Expeditionary Force. I have received confirmation from my government that we are to recognize you and your movement as the legitimate government of this nation. We are willing to negotiate the end to hostilities between our parties, and will be willing to work towards a peaceful resolution to this conflict."

The Prydanian tanks and infantry pushed towards the Parliament building. The Stormbolt attack copters were no match for the Lightning Party jets, and Malayan Singapura command had been unable to provide sufficient air support. All of the Royal Prydanian Navy's naval jets were back with the home fleet, leaving them to do what they could with these attack copters.

The sun dipped below the skyline as Prydanian infantry, flaked by tanks. The assault had been halted on the steps of the Parliament building, as Lightning positions were too well entrenched.
"We're screwed without air support" Sgt. Niels Tidmand growled as he ducked behind a makeshift barricade.
"We've got a supply line open to the docks district, Sgt." a private replied, optimistically.
"For how long though? We've got our necks stuck out here, and there's not much we can do right now...."
A tank fired at a Lightning position, dust and smoke and fire everywhere.

"We ought to turn back then!" another private remarked, before Tidmand grabbed him by his vest. "You're not retreating until we get the word! Until then we're going to advance on that godsdamned building!" his words almost punctuated by the pings of Lightning sniper bullets off of the armour of the Prydanian tanks...

Prydania:
To whom it may concern among the Cogorian fleet,
The Reserve Fleet of the Royal Prydanian Navy is blockading the harbour of the Singapura baru Parliamentary District as part of our peacekeeping efforts. Be advised that attempting to break the blockade will be interpreted as an aggressive action. We will have no choice but to respond to force with force. Please inform us of your intentions, so we may negotiate your safe passage.
Vice Admiral Conrad Anderson
Reserve Fleet
Royal Prydanian Navy

Vice Admiral Conrad Anderson of the Royal Prydanian Navy Reserve Fleet

"Sir! The Vice Admiral's on the line..."

Colonel Liam Sharpe nodded..."Vice Admiral, you've thought the proposition over?...Yes...of course...understood Sir."
The Colonel turned to his radio operator. "I want to speak to Tan."
"The leader of the Lightning Party, Sir?"
"The very same. Nukes are in play. We have a potentially hostile naval force hurrying to our door. He's the only one who can end this peacefully."
"He'll be able to hear you...along with the rest of the country. Are you sure about this Sir? The Malayan Singapura government..."
"Right now? Tan's the one holding the nuclear option. More than that though. He's the one I trust with the nuclear option."
The communications officer handed Colonel Sharpe the mouthpiece...

"Tan Hway Chang, leader of the Lightning Party Plan B. This is Colonel Liam Shapre, of the Royal Prydanian Army's Expeditionary Force. I have received confirmation from my government that we are to recognize you and your movement as the legitimate government of this nation. We are willing to negotiate the end to hostilities between our parties, and will be willing to work towards a peaceful resolution to this conflict."

The Prydanian tanks and infantry pushed towards the Parliament building. The Stormbolt attack copters were no match for the Lightning Party jets, and Malayan Singapura command had been unable to provide sufficient air support. All of the Royal Prydanian Navy's naval jets were back with the home fleet, leaving them to do what they could with these attack copters.

The sun dipped below the skyline as Prydanian infantry, flaked by tanks. The assault had been halted on the steps of the Parliament building, as Lightning positions were too well entrenched.
"We're screwed without air support" Sgt. Niels Tidmand growled as he ducked behind a makeshift barricade.
"We've got a supply line open to the docks district, Sgt." a private replied, optimistically.
"For how long though? We've got our necks stuck out here, and there's not much we can do right now...."
A tank fired at a Lightning position, dust and smoke and fire everywhere.

"We ought to turn back then!" another private remarked, before Tidmand grabbed him by his vest. "You're not retreating until we get the word! Until then we're going to advance on that godsdamned building!" his words almost punctuated by the pings of Lightning sniper bullets off of the armour of the Prydanian tanks...

"The Prydanians want the lightning party to win ? WTF is happening. I got democratically elected into power, found the lightning party guilty of vote rigging and now this whole rebellion shit.. GET ME Colonel Sharpe on the line NOW !" said president Justin Wong as he is trying to figure out what the hell is happening

OOC: Come to think of it, I allowed cremeden to come , Xentherida , andrenne and iraelia as rebels. I am pretty sure i didnt allow prydania to interfere. Care to explain that ?

OOC: First, it's a public RP. Secondly I asked if I could join via PM and you said yes.

"Sir, the preparations to seize the capital is complete . Awaiting orders. " said a security guy

"Deus Vult!" said the president

And orders were given to seize the capital are underway...

OOC: Stop godmodding. You cannot randomly intercept other people's communications. YOU. ARE. NOT. OMNISCIENT.

Also why are you saying "Deus Vult". It means "God Willing", and I never realised your president was a Christian fundamentalist.

Also also why are you making plans to seize the capital? You still have control of it.

Prydania:
OOC: First, it's a public RP. Secondly I asked if I could join via PM and you said yes.
OOC: Huh. So I did. But erm.. just how big is your military exactly ? I am literally way... huger than you. You know the Korean wars. I am guessing you are Luxembourg.

Xentherida:
OOC: Stop godmodding. You cannot randomly intercept other people's communications. YOU. ARE. NOT. OMNISCIENT.

Also why are you saying "Deus Vult". It means "God Willing", and I never realised your president was a Christian fundamentalist.

Also also why are you making plans to seize the capital? You still have control of it.
OOC: 1 sorry

2: I meant seize buildings controlled by the ligtning party. Ok i meant push out the lightning party from the capital. ok ?

3: really ? that is what it meant. Sorry about that. And anyway I am christian. Maybe I should have said do it instead

"Operation: Lightning Strike is a go gentlemen. ALL VEHICLES, PREPARE TO DEPLOY. Go to their areas and squash them head on. Do what is necessary and do not worry of civillians. They are in their bunkers. Here are the addresses of bunkers where their inhabitants replied as citizens. Anywhere else is considered an enemy unless otherwise. MOVE OUT !" said president justin

Colonel Sharpe didn't know how his message but he let him sweet for a moment as he issued orders to his troops.
"Fall back. Fall back, secure port district perimeter, all tanks and infantry fall back and secure port district perimeter..."

He sighed as he looked over the map of the city on the desk in front of him. He wasn't certain Tan had heard his communication, but regardless. He needed to show the Lightning Party a sign of good faith. Pulling back from their entrenched positions was as good a sign as any.

Finally he grabbed the radio mouthpiece.
"President Justin? It's Colonel Sharpe..."

AEWACS, flying high in the sky, detected the large formations headed into the city. This information was relayed towards the commanders, who rubbed their hands with glee. Time to execute the death trap.

Snipers sat atop buildings, watching the streets below. Anti-armour units hid, ready to attack incoming armour units. Rubble was hastily shovelled into the larger streets, blockading them from use, while traps were set. The full force of the Lightning Army would be unleashed onto any unit foolish enough to attempt to progress.

Meanwhile, the armour units has received their new orders. A massive counter-attack was to be unleashed, supported by CAS. All they had to do was wait for the enemy to advance and for weak spots to be exposed.

Meanwhile, Tan had received the communications from Sharpe. "Hello, Colonel Sharpe. This is Tan Hway Chang speaking. The Lightning Party is completely willing to end hostilities with Prydanian forces in exchange for recognition. However, at the current stage of conflict with President Justin, and despite your commendable enthusiasm. a peaceful resolution to this conflict in its entirety does not seem achievable in the near future. However, I would like to reiterate that the Lightning Party is willing to cease hostilities with Prydanian forces."

OOC: MS, in your operation, what units are you using to attack? i.e. infantry, vehicles, etc. The more detailed, the better. Also Pry apologies for the late reply.

Xentherida:
AEWACS, flying high in the sky, detected the large formations headed into the city. This information was relayed towards the commanders, who rubbed their hands with glee. Time to execute the death trap.

Snipers sat atop buildings, watching the streets below. Anti-armour units hid, ready to attack incoming armour units. Rubble was hastily shovelled into the larger streets, blockading them from use, while traps were set. The full force of the Lightning Army would be unleashed onto any unit foolish enough to attempt to progress.

Meanwhile, the armour units has received their new orders. A massive counter-attack was to be unleashed, supported by CAS. All they had to do was wait for the enemy to advance and for weak spots to be exposed.

Meanwhile, Tan had received the communications from Sharpe. "Hello, Colonel Sharpe. This is Tan Hway Chang speaking. The Lightning Party is completely willing to end hostilities with Prydanian forces in exchange for recognition. However, at the current stage of conflict with President Justin, and despite your commendable enthusiasm. a peaceful resolution to this conflict in its entirety does not seem achievable in the near future. However, I would like to reiterate that the Lightning Party is willing to cease hostilities with Prydanian forces."

OOC: MS, in your operation, what units are you using to attack? i.e. infantry, vehicles, etc. The more detailed, the better. Also Pry apologies for the late reply.
OOC: I accept pry's delay

BTW I am using a HELL lotta things to attack: attack helicopters, mobile SAMs launchers, 4Wheel Drive light attack trucks with .50 caliber machine guns, armored attack craft, medium armored tanks, gunships, heavy machine gunners, snipers, standard soldiers with the usual assault rifles, pistol knife, armor and night vision googles , rocket launcher troopers, scouts armed with very fast and versatile weapons with options of semi and full automatic, hackers trying to hack stuff for recon, survelliance teams using quadrotor drones, suicide drones (Basically a RC mini-missile) and a few fast naval attackcraft (my capital is divided into two by a river)

It is quite a lot.

OOC: No worries Xen

IC:

"We're getting word from Command, Sgt. Ceasefire with the Lightning Party as we fall back!"
Sgt. Niels Tidman looked around. Indeed, the fighting from the Lightning positions had ceased. He wasn't sure what was happening at the moment, but he was relieved to get his men out of there. Prydanian tanks manoeuvred about to protect the convoy of troops retreating to the port district from any wayward attacks that may come from Malayan Singapura forces.

"Tan Hway Chang, acknowledged. The Kingdom of Prydania recognizes the Lightning Party as the legitimate government of this nation. Our forces are pulling back to our beachhead, and our blockade of the harbour is uncontested, for the moment at least. I'm offering you the support of my forces to aid you in your recovery of your nation by whatever means necessary" Sharpe replied, before switching frequencies on the radio.
"Nothing" he grumbled. "If President Justin doesn't want to talk? So be it..."

"Actually", said Tan through the radio, "there is something we would like your forces to assist in. AEWACS has detected large formations of troops, and they're advancing on our position. An attack on their flank would be much needed in neutralising their forces. If you could mobilise and launch a spearhead attack and smash through enemy lines, linking up with our forces, then the enemy's demise would be accelerated. Additionally, by bringing in fresh units by ocean, the size of our forces would be vastly increased, especially with new IFVs and aircraft."

OOC: Last post before I'm off to sleep. Don't expect another post from me in a while.

Prydania:
Colonel Sharpe didn't know how his message but he let him sweet for a moment as he issued orders to his troops.
"Fall back. Fall back, secure port district perimeter, all tanks and infantry fall back and secure port district perimeter..."

He sighed as he looked over the map of the city on the desk in front of him. He wasn't certain Tan had heard his communication, but regardless. He needed to show the Lightning Party a sign of good faith. Pulling back from their entrenched positions was as good a sign as any.

Finally he grabbed the radio mouthpiece.
"President Justin? It's Colonel Sharpe..."
Yes ? You have reached President Justin. So what do you want Mr Colonel Sharpe. And more importantly, who's side are you on ?

"Affirmative Lightning. Affirmative" Sharpe replied.
This entire exercise had been a mess. The standing government seemed unable to dislodge a rebel insurgency that caught them entirely by surprise. His government had sent him here to carve out a little piece of the country for Prydania out of the chaos. Of course it was under the guise as peacekeepers, but the intent was clear.
The situation had been deteriorating almost the minute they came ashore though. The strength of the rebels, and the inability of the government to counter them in any significant way, made their imperialistic presence here disastrous. Thankfully the Vice Admiral and the cabinet back in Beaconsfield were amicable to his suggestion. The Lightning Party was the only way out of this mess on the ground. And so far as he knew? No other foreign power had extended Tan formal recognition. It wasn't a colony, but the brass would be hard pressed to be unhappy with a friendly government in place...

"Bring the rest of the brigade ashore! Every tank, every soldier, every mobile artillery mobilized. We're regrouping." Prydanian soldiers rushed through the streets of the Port District as orders were distributed. He'd advance on the Malayan Singapura flank as Tan had suggested. He glanced out towards the HMPS Tempest, the flagship of the Reserve Fleet that was blockading the Parliamentary District port. The lack of air support wasn't a problem now that he could rely on Lightning fighters, allowing the Stormbolt attack helicopters that were left to aid the ground forces in their spearhead.

The Colonel secured his own helmet on before being handed a radio "President Justin? Prydania's on the side that will end this conflict" before switching it off.
"That's enough out of him" he grunted as the brigade, in full, was being brought ashore.

OOC: g'night everyone

Necerierra's Official Statement Regarding about the Nuclear Bomb said to be located in Necerierra:

"We can neither confirm nor deny about your accusation of us having nuclear bomb, it is an invasion of Necerierra's personal security and we feel you should sway your attention from us to your current threat, thank you"

-Albert I de Havena of Necerierra

Prydania:
This entire exercise had been a mess. The standing government seemed unable to dislodge a rebel insurgency that caught them entirely by surprise. His government had sent him here to carve out a little piece of the country for Prydania out of the chaos. Of course it was under the guise as peacekeepers, but the intent was clear.
The situation had been deteriorating almost the minute they came ashore though. The strength of the rebels, and the inability of the government to counter them in any significant way, made their imperialistic presence here disastrous. Thankfully the Vice Admiral and the cabinet back in Beaconsfield were amicable to his suggestion. The Lightning Party was the only way out of this mess on the ground. And so far as he knew? No other foreign power had extended Tan formal recognition. It wasn't a colony, but the brass would be hard pressed to be unhappy with a friendly government in place...

"Bring the rest of the brigade ashore! Every tank, every soldier, every mobile artillery mobilized. We're regrouping." Prydanian soldiers rushed through the streets of the Port District as orders were distributed. He'd advance on the Malayan Singapura flank as Tan had suggested. He glanced out towards the HMPS Tempest, the flagship of the Reserve Fleet that was blockading the Parliamentary District port. The lack of air support wasn't a problem now that he could rely on Lightning fighters, allowing the Stormbolt attack helicopters that were left to aid the ground forces in their spearhead.

The Colonel secured his own helmet on before being handed a radio "President Justin? Prydania's on the side that will end this conflict" before switching it off.
"That's enough out of him" he grunted as the brigade, in full, was being brought ashore.

"Okay, then you are my ally. Let me explain everything from the very beginning to make you decide. Ever since the end of the fascist Uprising, the Lightning Party was the first political party that ever governed Malayan Singapura. Through the Gigantic size of the government, economic fast-tracking policies and barely enough freedoms for citizens, Malayan Singapura Thrived. But this year, they have lost an election for the 1st time. As the new leader of the New Malayan Singapura, the people wanted me to investigate on whether the Lightning Party's consecutive election winnings since independence was legitimate. However, we found them guilty for Rigging the votes with registering the names of dead people. We made the Lightning Party's leaders arrested, but the Party was not banned itself. The rebel leader Tan, was the 3rd generation of the Lightning Party leadership. In all accounts he was supposed to be eecuted for breaching the anti-corruption laws that HE HIMSELF has made. But then a group of mercenaries came in, blew up the maximum security prison and fast forward till today. So Please, I implore you to help me destroy the Lightning Party. We gave them a chance to peacefully co-exist despite the whole nation enraged in their actions, but Tan declared that the Lightning Party should rule a neo-Fascist dictatorship and forever turn this nation into a breadbasket for the elites in his pocket. Help us"

Said president Justin

Meanwhile, the fight in lightning party contested areas was almost over. The sheer amount of force drove lightning party soldiers to retreat slowly. Though the fighting was intense, the sheer firepower used by the cremeish and singapuran military could make the crafty lightning party rebels a run for their money... but worse is yet to come for their precious leader Tan

Necerierra:
Necerierra's Official Statement Regarding about the Nuclear Bomb said to be located in Necerierra:

"We can neither confirm nor deny about your accusation of us having nuclear bomb, it is an invasion of Necerierra's personal security and we feel you should sway your attention from us to your current threat, thank you"

-Albert I de Havena of Necerierra
"That is fine, but I might suggest for the goodwill of my people and yours that you at least try to find the nuclear bomb and kill the people owning it if necessary. My entire arsenal is more than enough for McMasterdonia to be entirely blown up and being turned intonothing short of a nuclear wasteland meaning that he can threaten to blow my nation, yours or even both or the whole international community that you find these warheads for the sake of Humanity ." Said president justin as he sent this message directly to the necerierran royal palace

Malayan Singapura:
Prydania:

"Okay, then you are my ally. Let me explain everything from the very beginning to make you decide. Ever since the end of the fascist Uprising, the Lightning Party was the first political party that ever governed Malayan Singapura. Through the Gigantic size of the government, economic fast-tracking policies and barely enough freedoms for citizens, Malayan Singapura Thrived. But this year, they have lost an election for the 1st time. As the new leader of the New Malayan Singapura, the people wanted me to investigate on whether the Lightning Party's consecutive election winnings since independence was legitimate. However, we found them guilty for Rigging the votes with registering the names of dead people. We made the Lightning Party's leaders arrested, but the Party was not banned itself. The rebel leader Tan, was the 3rd generation of the Lightning Party leadership. In all accounts he was supposed to be eecuted for breaching the anti-corruption laws that HE HIMSELF has made. But then a group of mercenaries came in, blew up the maximum security prison and fast forward till today. So Please, I implore you to help me destroy the Lightning Party. We gave them a chance to peacefully co-exist despite the whole nation enraged in their actions, but Tan declared that the Lightning Party should rule a neo-Fascist dictatorship and forever turn this nation into a breadbasket for the elites in his pocket. Help us"

Said president Justin

Meanwhile, the fight in lightning party contested areas was almost over. The sheer amount of force drove lightning party soldiers to retreat slowly. Though the fighting was intense, the sheer firepower used by the cremeish and singapuran military could make the crafty lightning party rebels a run for their money... but worse is yet to come for their precious leader Tan
"Plus Mr Sharpe you simply do not understand the weight of this internal conflict. My nation is self-sufficient enough for it to no longer depend on foreign exports for anything. This means that the person who rules this nation immedately gets the power of a nation just a few inches of being a superpower. All it needs is for the democracy of the nation to be dissolved. One thing, from my experience is that the Tan family cannot be trusted, they built this whole nation out of switching alliances strategically. Supposed you support them and they win, have you considered that they might just send 1 of our smallest nuclear bomb to decimate Prydania for it's choice or plunder it and make it a puppet state. I would like you to join me not just for my nation, but yours, Necerierra (VERY HUGE business partner) , Cremeden (Business partner and ally) and other nations in range of our massive piles of Weapons of Mass Destruction which could doom us all !" added president justin

"You are very delusional, President Justin, i do not want to have a business partner that thinks that they could become a superpower while you are not, your economy are ridiculous, it is obvious that there are corruption growing in your city, and you obviously NEED foreign trader, we all are do. It is understandable why there are rebels, as they are basically fighting to restore and repair your absurd economy"

-Albert I, sent a message to Singapura's leader

Tension has raised all over Necerierra.

While Necerierra and Singapura are important business partner, with each other of course, The king sense a disturbance with his mention about Singapura's military power, as is Singapura mention how he could blow all of the nation around them. The way the conflict is not over at all makes them ever growing tense and concerned.

"Give me a phone, i want to call my ally, her majesty, Queen Grace Severyn-Kanad III"

-Rego Albert I de Havena

After the contact from the leader of Necerierra, the Queen and the Kanadian Prime Minister gathered parliament. The noisy room was hushed as the queen slowly made her way to the podium. She spoke loudly and clearly, "Ladies and gentlemen of the grand Kanadian parliament, I was contacted by our great and loyal ally, Necerierra, and it seems they are in quite some type of a problem."
"You may know of the sudden eruption of conflict in Malayan Singapura that has happened recently, and Kanada has chosen to remain neutral. Yet, I have been informed that Necerierra's sovereignty has been seemingly threatened by the Singapuran nuclear capabilities, and this will not stand. The Kanadian people shall stand with their ally and follow the pact they have agreed to. We will remain loyal to our friends and bloodbrothers."
"If Necerierra is in danger, we will stand by them. That is why I believe we should send the extra 3,000 troops in Port Rally farther south to Necerierra. When there, we can communicate and collaborate with them for their personal safety. This issue will not go through a vote, I am making sure it will go all the way through, thank you."
The 3,100 troops stationed in Port Rally are boarded onto three battle cruisers, which is excorted through the waters towards Necerierra with a small fleet.

The request for them to explain their intent came as a surprise to the Cogorian fleet, they been invited after all. The captain of the Iron Pride addresses the radio "To whoever is listening. We are the CEF. We were invited to attend this nation in order to provide dissolution for the workers of this nations benefit. I warn you, should you attempt to interfere we shall ensure operational security. As of now you are not a threat or a target. Do not become one through foolish actions. Admiral Federov over and out".
The fleet continues on its way, only now they were at battlestations, guns were uncowled launch tubes opened up and the Iron Pride' s fighter contingent began to take off from the metal beast

Necerierra:
"You are very delusional, President Justin, i do not want to have a business partner that thinks that they could become a superpower while you are not, your economy are ridiculous, it is obvious that there are corruption growing in your city, and you obviously NEED foreign trader, we all are do. It is understandable why there are rebels, as they are basically fighting to restore and repair your absurd economy"

-Albert I, sent a message to Singapura's leader
"I do not have time. Point is some egomaniac can blow up your nation in one push" said president Justin

SAA Kanada:
After the contact from the leader of Necerierra, the Queen and the Kanadian Prime Minister gathered parliament. The noisy room was hushed as the queen slowly made her way to the podium. She spoke loudly and clearly, "Ladies and gentlemen of the grand Kanadian parliament, I was contacted by our great and loyal ally, Necerierra, and it seems they are in quite some type of a problem."
"You may know of the sudden eruption of conflict in Malayan Singapura that has happened recently, and Kanada has chosen to remain neutral. Yet, I have been informed that Necerierra's sovereignty has been seemingly threatened by the Singapuran nuclear capabilities, and this will not stand. The Kanadian people shall stand with their ally and follow the pact they have agreed to. We will remain loyal to our friends and bloodbrothers."
"If Necerierra is in danger, we will stand by them. That is why I believe we should send the extra 3,000 troops in Port Rally farther south to Necerierra. When there, we can communicate and collaborate with them for their personal safety. This issue will not go through a vote, I am making sure it will go all the way through, thank you."
The 3,100 troops stationed in Port Rally are boarded onto three battle cruisers, which is excorted through the waters towards Necerierra with a small fleet.

"No no nko. I am not threatening necerierra with nukes. I said my nukes are missing and the ousted lightning party leader claims to have hidden it in necerierra. I am not trying to destroy anybody's sovereignty, I am trying to avoid nuclear blackmail

"I am not going to destroy anybody but the lightning party. I am not in favour of manifesting destiny, as ancestors did so and settled with what large lands we have today. I am going to make this clear, I am not asking necerierra to let me in and destroy it. I want to avoid one of the stockholders of my state industry not Blown up into a nuclear fallout !" said president Justin

Back