A nation on edge

1 inch. 1inch would have been the distance that would have killed him by a bullet. President Justin was at his usual monthly rally, then after some speech about freedoms and better living standards.

The sniper had been apprehended just as he left the building. As the President scrambled back to his Presidential Mansion, the security detail was bamboozled as they found abosolutely no Identification on him . No database on any passports or national IDs had anything on him, not even a name.

Meanwhile on the Singapuran side on the shared river between necerierra, a group of mercenaries have declared themselves on the internet as the "Lightning Party's plan B".

The President can agree on one thing though, this is going to be one hell of a day

As the President tried to get his shit back together, he read a file on those mercenaries to see what he was up against.
"Samarian Guns. Ninhunlandian- designed unmarked military vehicles. Wow, I am actually terrified. I could just bomb the shit out of them, but its in the farmlands. Looks like I need some expert foreign help "

This was interrupted by gunshots. "Sir ! The mercenaries. They are everywhere. Reports coming in from every major population centres that gunshots and small explosions are raining on people. We have to do some shit now !" said some security agent.

"Time for a SOS. Calling all nations, we need some asitance, please ?" Said the presidnt

Sadly, Xentherida had not heard the SOS from the "presidnt", seeing as he had only said it out loud and not into any form of international communication such as a radio; not that it would matter, seeing as the SOS was so incredibly vague that Xentherida would be too mystified as to what the "asitance" needed even was, and for what matter. However, news and social media posts about an apparent coup in MS had made its way to Xentherida, but with such little information regarding the events having been given, Xentherida had no other response than to watch and wait for the situation to progress before it could make an informed choice on how to appropriately react.

Oh great, a neighborhood of us need assistance for some kind of Emergency

-Albert I, Rego of Necerierra

What shall we gonna do about this, my majesty

-An advisor

Bah! Just ignore it, we have too much rebels in our hand, anyway. I hope this outcome will be in our favor, that's all.

Cremeden's MoFA had heard that Singapura needed help! Some idots went shooty shoot at Singapuras leader. Mr. Trenton went up to visit the Premier, however he was down South and not at the capital, as usual. "Ughh, I have to travel South again this month? The South is such a hellscape!", he groanded as he boarded a travelcopter.

A few hours later

Minister Trenton had finally arrived in Berlin, where the Premier usually stayed. As he waited by the office, he overheard that the Premier was talking on the phone about Martial Law in Western Cremeden through the door. Martial Law? Again?!, he thought, as he knocked again. "Ugh, come in", the Premier said to him. "Bonjour, moniseur Vokle", he greeted the Premier. "What is it?", the Premier asked. "Oh, there's a problrm im Singapura!", he stated alarmingly. "So? There's a problem everywhere?", the premier responded. "Well, sir, their asking for help.", he said a little bit nervously. "Well then, you and some ambassadorial staff can go to Singapura and find out.", Mr. Vokel replied. "Well then, see you soon!", he said, exiting the building. John went on his helicopter, to Flakeington where the Singapuran embassy was. "Damn, another trip?", he said to himself.

more few hours later

John Trenton had landed at Flakeington. He boarded a subway to the Singapuran embassy. On the way, he saw many Singapuran buisnesses and restaraunts. "Yep, this is it", he said to himself. As he entered the embassy, he was greeted by the security. He found the Singapuran ambassadorial staff. "Can you call President Justin that an ambassadorial helicopter will land? Okay, thanks.", he said hastily. He found some Cremish ambassadorial staff. Come with me, were going to Singapura, he said. They then got on theur helicapter and wentb to Singapura.

Martin was behind the royal palace drinking his cherry wine like he did every Saturday. He was there admiring the golden statues and the beautiful scenery taking in the fresh air. What could be better than this. While this was happening the “Presidnt” of Malayan Singapura made his cry for “asitance” but no one was there to hear him as he had said his pleas out loud and not where any foreign leader could hear him. However whenever this news came to Maloria there was so little information about it that they decided to not intervene in an affair that was very vague.

"Erm no one is coming to help sir" said the Security guy.

"Well screw it. Evacuate the people residing in the farmlands. Time to blow up some shit." Said the president

"We have a couple of options sir. An air strike. A huge non-nuclear bomb. Army swarms in. Commandos take a shot at their leaders. Your pick" said Prime minister and Defence minister Jayson Wong.

"Lets roll out our helicopters and rain .50 caliber bullets at them. Then if that doesn't work, find more vehicles to make them eat lead. This lightning paart shit has gone for too long. We sliced off their head and another comes out. Just f***ing ridiculous."

"Alright, <Scramble the Helicopters to the farmlands. Call for en masse evacuation of civilians.>" Prime Minister Jayson barked.

Sir, malayan singapura will repeal the rebels using .50 bullets from helicopter
-An advisor

Oh well, let him know that NOT ONE Bullet will be entering Necerierra and killing my citizens!

"Wait , what now, they are everywhere ?! Hey hey hey Jayson, cancel that order, new plan. Give every member of the armed forces a gun and ask them to attack all rebels in all population centres. Our national day is coming up and I do not want to repair missile potholes. Keep damage minimal. Shoot down any non-marked military vehicle no questions. Give citizens who volunteer with a fighting chance a gun as well. If you need me, I will be trying to find where is their base and blow them up all the way to Anarchy" President Justin barked

"Its a good thing we have every armed forces member an assult rifle, a pistol and a knife huh ? Contact Secret Srrvice head Dylan, maybe he found the rebels already. Just to be safe, here is a gun. I am off. BANZAI !!! " said prime minister jayson.

As thousands of urbanites ran for their lives, the sounds of bullets roared across cities. These mercenaries, assumed to be paid a fortune, seemed to shoot shot by shot like snipers. Whoever they are, it seems obvious that they have limited resources and were ordered to have less collateral damage as possible.

Secret Service head Dylan came in . "Sup Justin, I heard this shit about lightning party mercenaries. Seriously why can't they die. We have spent billions to kick away a regime, then they aparently spent billion to kill us ?" He groans

"It ain't as if I ordered a rain of lead to kill them, oh wait I have. Tell me you have something that would make me award you yet another medal for crushing this stupid recurring ousted regims. " The President Bangs his head while talking.

"Well their leaders are supposed to be in some island. Problem is that they are within international waters away from anyone jurisdictions. Unless 3 nations say its ok, we cannot simply use 3 frigates and blow them up . " Dylan adds as he sips some Mer-Liger beer

"I will try to ask some nations for permission. Whether we end up victorious today or a month is up to them" The president says as he types a few messages to head of states asking for permission

Malayan Singapura:
"Wait , what now, they are everywhere ?! Hey hey hey Jayson, cancel that order, new plan. Give every member of the armed forces a gun and ask them to attack all rebels in all population centres. Our national day is coming up and I do not want to repair missile potholes. Keep damage minimal. Shoot down any non-marked military vehicle no questions. Give citizens who volunteer with a fighting chance a gun as well. If you need me, I will be trying to find where is their base and blow them up all the way to Anarchy" President Justin barked

"Its a good thing we have every armed forces member an assult rifle, a pistol and a knife huh ? Contact Secret Srrvice head Dylan, maybe he found the rebels already. Just to be safe, here is a gun. I am off. BANZAI !!! " said prime minister jayson.

As thousands of urbanites ran for their lives, the sounds of bullets roared across cities. These mercenaries, assumed to be paid a fortune, seemed to shoot shot by shot like snipers. Whoever they are, it seems obvious that they have limited resources and were ordered to have less collateral damage as possible.

Secret Service head Dylan came in . "Sup Justin, I heard this shit about lightning party mercenaries. Seriously why can't they die. We have spent billions to kick away a regime, then they aparently spent billion to kill us ?" He groans

"It ain't as if I ordered a rain of lead to kill them, oh wait I have. Tell me you have something that would make me award you yet another medal for crushing this stupid recurring ousted regims. " The President Bangs his head while talking.

"Well their leaders are supposed to be in some island. Problem is that they are within international waters away from anyone jurisdictions. Unless 3 nations say its ok, we cannot simply use 3 frigates and blow them up . " Dylan adds as he sips some Mer-Liger beer

"I will try to ask some nations for permission. Whether we end up victorious today or a month is up to them" The president says as he types a few messages to head of states asking for permission
No, you are not allowed. Any Frigate to Necerierran water will be met with hostility

-Albert I de Havena

"Erm, I think we have intel confirming that they are agents of Xentherida" Said Dylan.

"Xentherida ? That is literally impossible, why would thêy do this" said the President

"I don't know but one of their captured generals had some Xentheridian ID on them. Now it is the rebels move. We will only say it is Xentherida to blame f they say so. If not, we continue to attack them as a terrorist threat" said secret service head Dylan.

"You better know what you are doing dylan." The president adds as he storms into the secret situation room

"Turns out it aint xentherida, the passports were fake. We can assume that they are local terrorists." said Dylan

"That's good to hear. wait a minute we are receiving a transmission from an unknown source, the rebels perhaps ? Whatever, let it broadcast " A suspicious president adds as he slowly clicks the "accept transmission " button

Xentherida strongly denies the Malayan assumptions. We have no records of that person in any of our records, secret or otherwise. We maintain a neutral foreign policy towards MS, and we have no intention of couping your nation. Should you find any Xentheridan ID, maintain that they are rogue citizens acting outside the influence of the government. Any Xentheridan citizens caught fighting for the rebels may be arrested or neutralised without penalty, providing sufficient evidence that they are doing so.

OOC: I have permission to RP as rebel forces, and such a post will be coming up soon. Just wanted to deny these allegations seeing as MS and I chose to divert from this story route.

Necerierra:
Malayan Singapura:

No, you are not allowed. Any Frigate to Necerierran water will be met with hostility

-Albert I de Havena
I said international water. Their HQ is 50 km away from the farthest claim of Singapuran waters. I need authorisation to attack international waters, not necerierran wattrs

Malayan Singapura:
Necerierra:
Malayan Singapura:

-Albert I de Havena
I said international water. Their HQ is 50 km away from the farthest claim of Singapuran waters. I need authorisation to attack international waters, not necerierran wattrs
Still Nope

-Albert I de Havena

Necerierra:
Malayan Singapura:
Necerierra:
Malayan Singapura:

-Albert I de Havena
Still Nope

-Albert I de Havena
It does not matter, if other neighbouring nations say yes, I won't even need to go through your waters to reach there. So just sit back and enjoy the bloody violence

---COMMENCE BROADCAST---

My name is Tan Hway Chang, of the Lightning Party - Plan B. I am here today, orchestrating this coup, to regain the nation that was formerly mine. Malayan Singapura, while you may have escaped our grasp temporarily, we are back, and we will fight you until you are under our control once more. For the Tan dynasty will be reborn through a fire of hot lead burning down on our enemies. The lightning party is forever!

---END BROADCAST---

In all their attacks, the rebels had finally captured a Malayan Singapuran air base. Finally, oh finally, they had access to those long-awaited attack helicopters and fighter aircraft that they so desperately needed to take control of the skies. All that time they had spent training pilots was to pay off.

Quickly ascending in their helicopters, the squadron quickly sighted their targets. Enemy choppers. They were firing .50 cal onto the rebels below on the city streets. The squadron knew they had to destroy those choppers to relieve their fellow men from the shots raining down on them.

In unison, they fired their air-to-air missiles towards the squadron, and began to open fire with their 30mm chain guns, intending to rip the enemy choppers to shreds. They had little to fear; the enemy's .50 cal bullets would do nowhere near the damage to them that the squadron dealt to the government forces. The combination heat-seeking missiles and the destructive power of 30mm bullets on a chain gun had the potential to wreak, and especially with the element of surprise that they had, they could destroy the enemy squadron in front of them.

Meanwhile, attacks at an army base too had come to fruition. Now they had a troop of tanks and other AFVs at their command, ready to wreak havoc on any government forces foolish enough to face them. More attacks on army bases were taking place, too, in order to secure as many tanks, armoured vehicles, and other AFVs as possible. Having entered the tanks, they proceeded to drive towards the nearby city to assert control. AAA followed them, constantly on alert, ready to fire should any enemy aircraft attempt to harass them as they rumbled to their objective. The destructive power of MLRSs too were in tow, the vehicles slowly grinding their way into the cities as they drove in tandem with the tanks.

They might just pull this off.

(OOC: Malay, seeing as you PM'd me about the "90% accurate" guns of your nation, I think those .50cal helicopters are basically doomed.)

(OOC: Fine just mke it average accuracy as well Xentherida)

TAN HWAY CHANG ? You are alive ? I will squash you. I do not care if my nation has a few potholes. Lets finish this before national day (9th August), I plan to blow you sky high. First I won your party democratically fair and square, then some failed parliament coup . It does not matter how you escaped prison, I will kill you, your twisted ideals on selling freedom for economic wealth ! JAYSON ! Its time to scramble that gigantic airplane fortress you wanted so much to try. Release Project: Heaven's fury (Like B2 flying fortress, but 21st century and more deadly)

Well good thing for a backup, activate the nullify button

Hey Tan, have you forgot that you used to tag every military vehicle with a turn off switch. Good luck trying to bring back up the taks and missiles ! Commence artillery barrage ! That military base was meant to be demolished anyway

Tan laughed to himself. His enemies had just announced their very plans live on air! Perfect.

He sent the order for a fleet of fighters to be scrambled, which, ultimately, was unnecessary, seeing as they were already in the air, on the mission to secure air supremacy over cities. The order to keep watch for bombers was relayed, and AWAC systems stolen from the base began to focus their radars to the air above the cities, and above the troop formations.

Not that they were likely to achieve much, with the collateral damage potential, as the AFVs had yet to encounter any resistance as they entered the suburbs. Too many civilians and too much property that would be damaged by carpet bombing, and it seemed unlikely that MS would want to risk both. Indeed, the Lightning Party didn't want to either; they needed as much kept undamaged, so they had more to subjugate their rule over. The death to democracy in Malayan Singapura would come.

FIRE THE MISSILES ! Time to show that jackass how we do it freedom style

Face me like a man Tan, you just hide in some island in international waters. come over here you fiend !

also nations watching this, may i be permitted to go through international water to kill him ?

(OOC: Keep IC and OOC separate please, MS. Also, please treat people respectfully. Telling people to "shut up" is disrespectful and heavily frowned upon.

New post in a minute, just typing it now.)

"This way and over here". 40 men armed with rifles that can shoot explosives. The men have not been identified yet but what is known is even though they are small in numbers the aren't unarmed and aren't weak. As the men make it to a building 10 blockes away from the capital they hide behind buildings. Any one who walks within a 20m of them are severely beaten up and if they try to fight back are shot at. "This is going to be be easy" says the group leader. "The people won't stand a chance even if we become unarmed." But hiding behind things was hard when some of the men were over 200cm.

OOC: wait a minute. I only authorised andrenne and iralia to be rebels, not ninhunland. also can u guys wait two hours. My chinese friends my a surprise visit and i am playing poker with them

Feldshuh sat in the Beit Aghion dining room along with his wife. He eats his toast contentedly and picks at his eggs. The Knesset was temporarily out of session and he was enjoying his time off. All of a sudden, Minister of Defense Abimelech burst into the room.

"Sir, Malayan Singapuara has fallen into anarchy and rebellion." The Minister of Defense said.

"Who?" asked the Prime Minister.

"That backwater in the north," he responded.

"That is no way to treat Necerierra," the Prime Minister scolded.

"No, the neighboring nation," the Minister of Defense said.

"There is no neighboring nation," the Prime Minister said.

"Buh..."

"Shhhhhhh," the Prime Minister interjected, shoving a piece of toast into the Minister of Defense's mouth. Feldshuh pulled up a seat and they shared breakfast. Life is good.

(OOC-Disclaimer: All interactions between Iraelia and Malayan Singapuara are considered non canon in the eyes of the player controlling Iraelia. As such, the above interaction, all previous interactions, and all further interactions between the two nations are to be considered, as they always have been, as non canon. Additionally, the player controlling Iraelia has decided to treat this entire RP as non canon so these events, in the eyes of Iraelia, have not transpired.)

Tan had never laughed so much in his life. Why they thought he was on an island was beyond confusing. He hadn't even needed to put false evidence! Why would be be on an island, completely unprotected, when he could be in the midst of his forces, protected by all, and able to quickly command his troops for lightning warfare. Their misinformation would buy him valuable time.

The missiles and artillery barrage hit the tank troop hard, but not nearly as hard as the nearby buildings. They crumbled into each other, flaming as they were hit by shell after shell and missile after missile. Millions of dollars in property was destroyed, not to mention the dozens of lives lost; innocent civilians simply sheltering away from the fighting. Still, some AFVs remained, either completely untargeted by the missiles, or defended by the rapid cannon fire of the AAA units that shredded some of the incoming projectiles.

Tan continued his broadcast. "You'll never find this island!" he said, lying through his teeth more as he adapted to this new strategy. "And even if you do, you'll need to send your entire fleet to destroy mine! It is impossible to capture me!"

OOC: Iraelia and Andrenne are permitted to RP as rebel forces by MS, and by me. It is mostly for better co-ordination and so the rebel forces can get posts out quicker. Also I have no clue what nin is doing.

EDIT: I'll be asleep for the next several hours so don't expect a response from me until then.

The sky rained with missiles, bullets and what not fell on the nation. The seized military bases are nothing but rubble. President Justin watched from a helicopter as missile after missile destroys the enemy one by one

Vice Admiral Conrad Anderson observed what would otherwise be a bustling coastal city from the bridge of the aircraft carrier HMPS Tempest. Smoke billowed from Singapura baru Parliamentary District as gunfire and flame illuminated the streets. This "Lightning Party" uprising had thrown the country into chaos it seemed. Vice Admiral Anderson knew of that all too well. Prydania itself had just concluded a fifteen year Civil War of its own. The armed forces were a bit of a shambles at the moment, but two full fleets were able to be raised. The Home and the Reserve. The Provisional Government, now acting under the authority of the new king, had sent the Reserve Fleet to Malayan Singapura to assist in peace keeping...or at least that's what the politicians called it.

Conrad grunted to himself. He knew what it was about. After three decades of political chaos the Prydanian government was looking for a chance to flex its muscles on the world stage. That was fine by him. As was the fact that the majority of sailors and soldiers were former Syndicalist troops. Not that it meant much anymore. They had surrendered. And most were just enlisted men anyway. Not too terribly ideological. Still, he saw the wisdom in sending them away from Prydania. Give them someone other than other Prydanians to aim their guns at.

The Reserve Fleet itself wasn't much, but it would be enough for their mission. Establishing a foothold. The Vice Admiral's ships blockaded the harbour as the personnel transports docked, unloading Prydanian soldiers. Not too long ago these men were fighting their countrymen tooth and nail and block by block to win their nation's capital for a failing Syndicalist government. Now they wore the colours of the king.

Colonel Liam Sharpe oversaw his soldiers secure the docks as the tempest launched its contingents of Stormbolt attack helicopters to strafe the city centre.

Heavily armed soldiers escorted him to a local police department, motioning for a megaphone.

"People of the baru Parliamentary District! We are here to restore peace and security, in the name of his Majesty King Tobias III of Prydania and the Malayan Singapura government. We call on all rebels to lay down their arms, and for all loyal citizens to help us in our efforts to restore peace, security, and safety to the city!"
With that the Colonel ducked into the police office to establish a makeshift command centre. Meanwhile soldiers raised the flag of the new Prydania/Malayan Singapura peacekeeping efforts...

MAPJNDi.png

Meanwhile, at the Rivage Palace in Norvalle, Lady Alice was sitting in a recliner in one of the family's private living rooms surfing television channels while Princess Claidie was resting on the nearby couch. As Alice hit the Lodestar News Network, a special report was playing, bringing awareness of the conflict in Singapura. The sisters looked at each other for a few seconds before simultaneously shrugging their shoulders and changing the channel again, their attention span not lasting long. Alice flipped through a few more channels before coming to a stop on a replay of the SRS Masters 5th round race at Westton on the C-layout. The sisters perked up and enjoyed a nice hour or so of entertainment together, putting their differing political views aside as they often do in their leisure time.

Ah, the Prydanians have arrive.. It is pretty simple, anything with a lightning bolt on it, you destroy it. Anything wth a red merlion hed, do not fire. Anything else, if there is no registration numbers, destroy if pursuing you. That is all, said President Justin

OOC: I am not responding till Andrenne, Iraelia or Xentherida replies again

IC: Still firing shit everywhere. Do not worry. This will be way over before national day. Repairing stuff is very easy anyway

As the news of the uprisings in Singapura arrived and broadcasted briefly through Kanadian news networks, the Queen was out and away in the bright green grass of the Palace garden. She sat, picnicking, after she had checked with parliament earlier that day, and was informed by a guard of the instability in the nation. She yawned and replied, "Well, I guess we aren't sending Blü Nväll there for their 'national day' or whatever. It'd be a shame to lose them." The guard tilted his head, "Are we not going to help Singapura." "No. I don't really care if they're annexed, we have basically no ties to them. Could you bring me more blueberries from the kitchen? I've run out."

Leandro, one of the aides working at the Office of the Captains Regent had seen the reports come across his desk about the recent uprising and unrest unfolding in Malayan Singapura. Seeing as this news might be of importance to his bosses, he knocked on the door of Captain Regent Nightsong before entering. "Ma'am, this news just came through our office from our intelligence agencies, there is reports of massive civil unrest in the nation of Singapura. Normally I would have brought this to Regent Estacio but I thought you might want to give input before we commit any aid or relief forces." Captains Regent Nightsong looked up at her aide and then looked over the document that he handed to her, "well now this is just a mess. Sadly we cannot commit anymore humanitarian forces at the moment. Our aid and relief divisions are still helping to clean up from the Crown Conflict and its aftermath. There is nothing more for us to do at the moment." Before leaving, Leandro looked back at his boss, "cannot or will not commit?" Receiving no answer from Captains Regent Nightsong, he returned to work.

Back