Singapuran National Day

My nation's birthday is coming up. I want to host an variety of events to raise awareness on my nation.

If you would like to perform here during August 9th 0800 GMT to August 10th 0800 GMT, apply here. Just state the performer's name and his talent.

Additionally, any sports events proposed by nations would be appreciated.

I am willing to pay 10 million NSD per performance and 20 milion NSD per sports group event to foreign participants

Any other kind of event can be staged and price for tht is negotiable (Minimum price: 10 million NSD)

Necerierra:
Name of the Band: Nacional Banda
Number of performer: 5
Performance: Necerierran Throat Singing
Ok, here is 10,000,000 NSD. You will be given first class tickets onboard a Singapuran airlines flight to Singapura Baru Parliamentary District during 9th August and will touch down on 0800 GMT. Performance is at 0000 10th August GMT, in front of our parliament building. You guys better be good. My whole nation has access to the internet through internet TV and/or mobile devices. Good luck

Name of the Band: Pink Guy
Number of performer(s): 1
Performance: musical singing

Name of the Band: Lemon Dude and Dudette
Number of performer(s): 2
Performance: singing duo

Name of the Parade: Houses on Trailers parade
Performance: multitudes of houses on trailers in formation

We will bill Singapura for the glamorous celebrations of Singapura's most magnificent birthday at the end of all ceremonies.

The Grand Federation of Xentherida would like to congratulate Singapura on its national day. We have a wide variety of acts lined up just to celebrate this fantastic day.

Our first act will be a magnificent fireworks display, one that is sure to amaze and awe all those who see it. It is only suitable for the national day of such a terrific nation. Secondly, we are willing to provide a parade of Xentheridan clowns, who will entertain the children as they wander through the streets, juggling and performing magic tricks to astonish the children. Additionally, we are currently advertising for any tennis players, whether professional and amateur, to compete in matches within Singapura. Finally, a grand display will be put on by an incredible 150,000 members of the Xentheridan Armed Forces, from the Army, Navy and Air Force, who will parade the streets of your major cities. We are sure it will be an explosive finale for such an amazing day.

Costs will be given at the end of the displays, as it will depend on the scale of each event.

To whom it may concern,
The First People's Empire of Cogoria would like to send the Cogorian Guard Military Band and Choir, with accompanying support and logistical groupings to hold a magnificent parade and aerial display for your nation's workers to be inspired by and show them a goal worth striving for. As a token of our esteem we shall be waiving any fees and provide the dissolution pro bono. We look forward to taking art and will begin embarkation for the journey to the event immediately as the set up time is quite extensive for our style of performance.
Kind regards,
Chairman Zhukov
Co Chair of the FPEC Politburo
C1 Directorate CAS initiative

To whom it may concern,
Pursuant to your request for sporting groups, the First People's Empire of Cogoria shall be sending the 42nd, 58th, 102nd and 263rd Target Shooting groups, they shall put on an event in which they shall be competing with each other for the most physical points retained from their opposition. As stated by Chairman Zhukov in his missive, our government shall be waiving any fees pertaining to any dissolution. We anticipate much rejoicing from your nation's workers at our grand events and displays and look forward to the coming festivities.
Kind regards
People's Czarina Catherine Rokotov
Co Chair of the Fpec Politburo
Lupagrad HC

Thank you all for overwhelming responses. I am using a kindle paperwhite to type this, so by tomorrow, I should be able to access a computer, pay all of you and arrange a schedule.

Hmm.. that would be 30,000,000 NSD to Goyanes, 70,000,000 NSD to Xentherida and thought Cogoria is waiving the fees, I am obliged to pay them 40,000,000 NSD for their generous contributions. That totals my National Day so far (Including Necererria's contribution) at 150,000,000 NSD.

The Grand Federation does protest at the Malaysian assumption. We explicitly stated that we will be informing you of the cost, as it depends on the size of the events. This is at an advantage to you, as if the events' cost totals less than your assumed cost, we save you lots of money.

The Goyanean demonstration team is protesting the costs. There was an explicit message saying that we would bill Singapura for all performances afterwards.

The Silien Racing Series wishes to offer a day of exciting motorsports action at a fine circuit in Malayan Singapura on the nation's birthday!

We offer our "Master" professionally sponsored open-wheel spec-series class with a field of 24 competitors and a combined field of our "Junior" and "Senior" amateur open-wheel spec-series classes, totaling 22 participants, both of which will hold a full distance race (with shortened practice and one-lap qualifying), As an added bonus, Malayan Singapura shall have the exclusive honor of holding the first race simulation test for the brand new electric vehicle class set to launch its first season this coming fall!

For this entire package of three race events, we ask for total compensation in the amount of 42,500,000 NSD, covering the cost of transportation, insurance for the vehicles and equipment, prize money, and other necessary fees.

Sincerely,
Ernest Mekelston
Chairman of Silien Motorsport Holdings, Inc.

The glourious nation-state of Cremeden would like to come and celebrate Malayan Singapura's founding.

We sponsor the Cremeish preformers of:
Name of the Band: The Squids
Number of performer(s): 12
Performance: Modern Music

Name of the Band: Le Frogs
Number of performer: 11
Performance: Modern Music

Name of the Band: National Choir of Cremeden
Number of performer: 13
Performance: Cremeish Traditional Music

We also sponsor this parade.

Name of the Parade: Horse Parade
Performance: horses marching.....

in a parade

Then Cremeden would also sponsor a golf tournament.

The Premier of Cremeden, his spouse, and Vice Premier would also like to attend the celebration.

That's all the glorious state of Cremeden has to offer the state of Singapura.

42.5 million to sil dorsett & 70 million to cremeden. National day worth 282.5 million NSD. Budget raised to 300 million NSD due to recent windfall. Last spot up for grabs ! Must be 17.5 million NSD exactly to meet critea.

Apologies to goyanes & xentherida. I will pay you guys what you bill me after national day. But if you both state your prices now, i will pay it immediately. The event is to cater about all singapurans and a couple extra million tourists

Name of the Band: Blü Nväll
Number of performer: 3
Performance: Kanadian Punk/Alternate Rock Band

We would like to be payed up front, 12 Million NSD. The original 10 million will be given to the government for spending, and the 2 million extra will be given to the band for their own purposes.

Letter from Claidie Dorsett:
To the Government of Malayan Singapura, greetings,

Please ensure that it is Silien Motorsport Holdings, Inc. (SMH, Inc.) that the fee for the racing event is paid to and not the government of The Principality of Sil Dorsett. The multi-race event is a private venture undertaken by SMH, Inc., and I already received a complaint alleging that the wrong party was about to be paid.

Thanks,

aVEmD1q.png

It's come to our attention that Singapura is an unsafe environment for our artists, and even if the conflict is over by their National Day, such a nation that has seemingly a small amount of control over their area seems like an unsafe environment. Our band will not be attending.

And we're keeping the 12 million NSD, which has already been payed in advance for downtown Fort Sean infrastructure. Thank you and our apologies.

Queen Grace Severyn-Kanad III
Prime Minister Johann Leonit

To whom it may concern,
Due to the increased level of instability within your nation our security advisers have recommended that we provide our own security for our planned events, as such the 3rd, 12th and 14th BGs have been added to the OB. We shall require your own armed forces to remain outside the arrival zones in order to garuntee their temporary safety. These zones shall be expanded for the purposes of your workers enjoyment and the fulfilment of their ideals. We apoloapologise in advance however the safety of our performers is of paramount importance to us. We hope you acquiesce
Kind regards
Johan Suverov
General IC 1st CEF

Mr. Wong,

Due to recent hostilities and instability in Malayan Singapura prior to the planned Singapura National Day, the Silien Racing Series and its governing body regret that it will be unable to hold the event that was previously planned for August 9th. We do, however, thank the Singapuran government for its 42.5 million NSD donation to the SRS. The aforementioned contribution will be vital in providing young drivers with sponsorships for many years to come that will strengthen the amateur level field in order for us to find the best drivers for our Master and Premier classes.

Sincerely,
Ernest Mekelston
Chairman of Silien Motorsport Holdings, Inc.

NOTE: I AM CANCELLING NATIONAL DAY DUE TO INSURGENCY IN PROGRESS. THE MONEY GIVEN TO ALL PARTICIPANTS WOULD BE CONSIDERED AS MULTI-MILLION DONATIONS TO THE PARTICIPATING GOVERNMENTS AS A GESTURE OF GOODWILL. BUT IN THE FUTURE AFTER THE INSURGENCY, EXPECT ME COMING IN TO BUILD DIPLOMATIC TIES USING SOFT POWER . THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME

To whom it may concern,
The Cogorian government cannot accept this late cancellation, the CEF are already embarked and enroute. We apologise for the inconvenience of their arrival which is due in two days time to commence preparations for the dissolution display.
Regards,
Marshal Ivan Antonovich
Royal liaison
1st CEF

Mr Ivan antonovich, while it is not recommended, i think you should watch your soldiers due to the rebellion in progress. Maybe you can turn this into somethng else like peacekeeping or something. Just saying that shits bad right now

sincerely, president justin

To whom it may concern,
The CEF is one day out from your nation, while we appreciate your concern, we shall not be deviating from our previously disclosed purposes. Dissolution is guaranteed. Upon the CEF arrival, weapons displays shall commence immediately for the betterment of your populace's moral. We shall be providing uplifting speeches and motivational talks alongside our previously arranged events. It is our hope that we can encourage the common workers of your nation to take a more active role in the nation, and to help oust any hindrances to their well being and future liberties and prosperity. Event security shall be provided by our own personnel who shall be taking necessary precautions to ensure to longevity of the People's Front.
In memoriam,
Marshal Ivan Antonovich
Royal liaison
1st CEF

Back