JCorp Singapuran Investments

J.Corp Singapuran Investments®
STAKES:
MALAYAN SINGAPURA: 58 %
NECERIERRA: 25 %
CREMEDEN: 17 %

J.Corp Singapuran Investments is one of the largest State Industries known in the TNP RP Universe. It is a giant coalition of companies covering every single industry imaginable as every Local MNC has 51% stake bought by the government in exchange for government support and full autonomy in Management. Every Cent of profit goes to the Nation's NationStateS Dollar Foreign reserves. Industries are:

Airlines: Singapuran Jetliner (National Airlines, up to 1st class), Star Business Airlines (Up to business class) Red Budget Budget-Liner (Up to Premium Economy)

Public Transport: Singapuran Metro Rapid Train Company (Subway Trains) and Singapuran Bus Service (Bus service)

TeleCommunications: SingaTel (National TeleCom, TV provider & partner ups with companies releasing latest tech with Internet up to 10 GB/s to compliement it)

Electricity: Singapura Power (Fossil Fuel Plants and Renewable Energy)

Mining: Malayan Mining Multinational (Known as Triple M to everyone)

Technology: Singapura Tech( A small DotCom era startup from the 2000s, somehow it survived the DotCom Crash and grew to be the largest in the nation)

Manufacturing: Singapura Tech, Engineering (The Lifeline for some of the citizens in the rural areas)

Military: Singapura Tech, Military (Tries to make current weapons technologies more accurate and efficient, the Military-Industrial Complex of the Nation which certainly never seems to stop enemies dead in their tracks)

Media: MalayanCinematics (TV, Local Movies, Music and Social Media Cultivation) and Singapura Publishing House (Newspapers, Magazine and E-Book Publishing Coalition)

Sports: SportsMS Pools (It owns every major sports league, stadiums, sports betting and lotteries in the Nation. It slowly controls sponsor-ships from other corporations so as to not undermine their business)

Property: Flat Housing Board (Builds Government Apartments, Affordable and luxurious) , SubUrban Constructions (Builds Bungalows, Duplexes, Triplexes & whatever the Client can afford) and Urban Redevelopment Authority (Skyscraper Development)

Literature: Malayan National Reading Club (Book Publishing and Preservation Society)

Vehicles: Silverback Vehciles (Unleashing a new generation of Hybrid-powered Sedans, SUVs, Luxury Vehicles & Motorcycles. Short form is SV), SVAero (Helicopters and planes, Civilian & Military Co-ops with Singapura Tech, Military Subsidary) and SV Naval (Boats, Submarines and hydrocrafts, also Civillian & Military Co-ops with Singapura Tech, Military subsidary)

Furniture & Interior Decoration: U-Make Malaya (Formed by a Colonial Singapuran immigrant, it became #1 in the country after its options became only limited by budget. They do anything their clients would like designed and furnished)

Food & Beverage: Singa Soda (Really really popular with the people here), Mer-Liger Beer (What's the time... Mer-Liger Time !), Food Quantum (Food Courts !!!), Firehouse Baker (Bakery and Pastry Chain), ProStar Processed Food (Erm, gee what do they do ?)

Tired of investing multiple industries with piles of paperwork and confusing different procedures to make money. Introducing J.Corp Singapuran Investments. One platform, multiple industries ! We have done business since independence. For investment opportunities post here, preferably in foreign currency. Do not use multiple platforms for multiple industries. Just one pltform for multiple industries

As the President of Jcorp Singapuran Investments, I can ssfely declare that until we have successfully establish ties with neighbouring countries, investments are not advised yet. Also we are trying to make logos and expand busines interests. This company makes up 15% of our GDP and is also the nation's official ForEx reserves. Wait for a week for the IPO and some products to be released.

- News conference about the State Company

Malayan Singapura:
As the President of Jcorp Singapuran Investments, I can ssfely declare that until we have successfully establish ties with neighbouring countries, investments are not advised yet. Also we are trying to make logos and expand busines interests. This company makes up 15% of our GDP and is also the nation's official ForEx reserves. Wait for a week for the IPO and some products to be released.

- News conference about the State Company
We'll invest in your JCorp, how much is one stock?

Hmm... never thought I would ACTUALLY GET CUSTOMERS. Wait tommorrow and I will make it more official looking. (OOC: I own an LLC that I use to invest small piles of my cash in the HKSE for long term, so I can make application "real")

Malayan Singapura:
Hmm... never thought I would ACTUALLY GET CUSTOMERS. Wait tommorrow and I will make it more official looking. (OOC: I own an LLC that I use to invest small piles of my cash in the HKSE for long term, so I can make application "real")
Cremeden would also like to purchase some fine Singapuran stocks.

OOC: Quick note here, but if somebody buys a majority in your shares then they effectively control 15% of your economy, and they can crash it at a moment's notice. This would have severe effects on your economy, sending you into a major recession, especially if that nation is at war with you. I'd disadvise going down the route of purchasing stocks in this company and would instead direct you to allow purchasing stocks in individual companies. Additionally, by implementing a limit on the amount of stocks one can buy can further minimise any potential damage done by malevolent nations.

Be prepared, I am selling 49% of available stock, starting price for 1 % of stock is 3,750,000,000 RMN. Check exchange rate of RMN to NSD at my National Information Factbook. IPO starts at 1 am GMT

Malayan Singapura:
Hey Cremeden. Where is the 66,937,500,000 NSD you owe me for buying 17 % of my stock ? If you do not pay within 3 days, its considered forfeit
Sorry for the lateness! Cremeden will happily pay the nation-state of Singapura 66,937,500,000 NSD for a small share of your nation's stock! Happy doin' buisness with you!

7% stock at 27,562,500,000 NSD left for sale . Anyone else than cremeden and necerierra ?

Also Taking in consideration that necerierra is the largest foreign investor, I am willing to make a Free Trade Agreement to dedtroy tariffs and unnecessary taxes when both of our nations trade with each other

Malayan Singapura:
7% stock at 27,562,500,000 NSD left for sale . Anyone else than cremeden and necerierra ?

Also Taking in consideration that necerierra is the largest foreign investor, I am willing to make a Free Trade Agreement to dedtroy tariffs and unnecessary taxes when both of our nations trade with each other
we accept the free trade

Albert I de Havena

Malayan Singapura:
Star Airlines Alliance: Singapuran Jetliner (Up to 1st Class, National Airlines), Scoot Airlines (Up to Business Class, Semi-Auronomous Member of Star Alliance) & Mer-Liger Budget-Liner (Economy Class only, Scoot Private Subsidary) I don't think you understand the concept of Airline Alliances. The general concept is airlines from many DIFFERENT countries working together not internal airlines. The smallest alliance IRL still has three different countries represented and operates in 12. and finally boilerplate: Scoot - Stolen from RL. Mer-Liger - Why would you have a brewery company named after an Airline or an Airline named after a Brewery?

Technology: Singapura Tech(A small DotCom era startup, it invented the USB flash drive in the year 2000, but forgot to patent it, thus losing Billions in potential revenue.) I'm just going to gloss over the DotCom part and assume it is internal. Im putting a bit mod boot down here, Your nation didn't invent USB no one can claim that. Its a long standing tradition that when it comes to tech and etc, no one came first. Especially since the date you have for inventing it would have computers in Eras half a decade behind RL

Manufacturing: Singapura Tech, Engineering (Helps local factories to focus which ones are solely for robots and which ones are for solely humans. The lifeline of the Poorest 10 % in the Nation & renowned for its fair wages and work treatment) I also don't understand this. How it is the lifeline of the poorest people in the nation. The first sentence makes it out to be a consulting firm that doesn't actually own any factories, but the second makes it out that it directly employees the bottom 1/10th of the national workforce. Making it the probably largest global provider of poverty wages.

Sports: SportsMS (Stadiums, National Sport Contingents and Sponsorship Society made up by the Corporate Investors) I still can't wrap my head around this. It doesn't make sense as an entity. If it just owns stadiums then it is going to be in soooo much debt. Just stadiums and sponsorships is a sure fire way to bankruptcy

Arts & Antiques: Singapuran Antique & Arts Preservation Society How is this a business included in a portfolio, Preservation Societies are non-profit entities that are generally run at local levels. They preserve history for posterity and general operate at massive loses on a donation model

Vehicles: Malayan General Motors (Unleashing a new generation of Hybrid-powered Sedans, SUVs, Luxury Vehicles & Motorcycles. Short form is MGM) Stolen from RL

Food & Beverage:
FoodRepublic (Multinational Shopping Mall Food Court company) Stolen from RL, What "Multination" cuz as far as I can tell no one has agreed to host these in their nations.
BreadTalk (MNC Bakery Franchise) Stolen from RL
Old Chang Kee (MNC Fried Foods joint) Stolen from RL
Bakerzin (Local Pastries and Cake Joint gone multinational) Stolen from RL.....again and again, what "multinational"
Sarsi Soda (Better than Coca-Cola and natural too !) Stolen from RL, What is Coca-Cola? it does not exist here, also funny you mention better then Coca-Cola cuz it is manufactured by Coca-Cola.
Maggi-Nissin F&B productions (National Packaged Food Giant) Stolen from RL, Nissin a japanese company and Maggi a Nestle brand of noodles
Milo Drinks I mean do I even need to say it.........Stolen from RL
PappaRich (Rustic Malayan taste, modern Singapuran interior designing) I feel like a broken record....Stolen from RL

In short I don't see any reason for the businesses shown to have an overall valuation of almost 400 Billion NSD for a separate Investment Company. Especially when you factor this is an Investment Company, that most likely wouldn't own these companies and would defiantly not be able to really own these companies. Investment Companies like this are hallmarked by a lot of Minority holdings, and only rarely outright majorities or plurality holdings so that they aren't trying to directly oversee so many companies in dozens of different industries.I just ask if you are going to do things like this, do a little bit of research.

~LL, Just a Mod

Lord Lore:
Malayan Singapura:
Star Airlines Alliance: Singapuran Jetliner (Up to 1st Class, National Airlines), Scoot Airlines (Up to Business Class, Semi-Auronomous Member of Star Alliance) & Mer-Liger Budget-Liner (Economy Class only, Scoot Private Subsidary) I don't think you understand the concept of Airline Alliances. The general concept is airlines from many DIFFERENT countries working together not internal airlines. The smallest alliance IRL still has three different countries represented and operates in 12. and finally boilerplate: Scoot - Stolen from RL. Mer-Liger - Why would you have a brewery company named after an Airline or an Airline named after a Brewery?

Technology: Singapura Tech(A small DotCom era startup, it invented the USB flash drive in the year 2000, but forgot to patent it, thus losing Billions in potential revenue.) I'm just going to gloss over the DotCom part and assume it is internal. Im putting a bit mod boot down here, Your nation didn't invent USB no one can claim that. Its a long standing tradition that when it comes to tech and etc, no one came first. Especially since the date you have for inventing it would have computers in Eras half a decade behind RL

Manufacturing: Singapura Tech, Engineering (Helps local factories to focus which ones are solely for robots and which ones are for solely humans. The lifeline of the Poorest 10 % in the Nation & renowned for its fair wages and work treatment) I also don't understand this. How it is the lifeline of the poorest people in the nation. The first sentence makes it out to be a consulting firm that doesn't actually own any factories, but the second makes it out that it directly employees the bottom 1/10th of the national workforce. Making it the probably largest global provider of poverty wages.

Sports: SportsMS (Stadiums, National Sport Contingents and Sponsorship Society made up by the Corporate Investors) I still can't wrap my head around this. It doesn't make sense as an entity. If it just owns stadiums then it is going to be in soooo much debt. Just stadiums and sponsorships is a sure fire way to bankruptcy

Arts & Antiques: Singapuran Antique & Arts Preservation Society How is this a business included in a portfolio, Preservation Societies are non-profit entities that are generally run at local levels. They preserve history for posterity and general operate at massive loses on a donation model

Vehicles: Malayan General Motors (Unleashing a new generation of Hybrid-powered Sedans, SUVs, Luxury Vehicles & Motorcycles. Short form is MGM) Stolen from RL

Food & Beverage:
FoodRepublic (Multinational Shopping Mall Food Court company) Stolen from RL, What "Multination" cuz as far as I can tell no one has agreed to host these in their nations.
BreadTalk (MNC Bakery Franchise) Stolen from RL
Old Chang Kee (MNC Fried Foods joint) Stolen from RL
Bakerzin (Local Pastries and Cake Joint gone multinational) Stolen from RL.....again and again, what "multinational"
Sarsi Soda (Better than Coca-Cola and natural too !) Stolen from RL, What is Coca-Cola? it does not exist here, also funny you mention better then Coca-Cola cuz it is manufactured by Coca-Cola.
Maggi-Nissin F&B productions (National Packaged Food Giant) Stolen from RL, Nissin a japanese company and Maggi a Nestle brand of noodles
Milo Drinks I mean do I even need to say it.........Stolen from RL
PappaRich (Rustic Malayan taste, modern Singapuran interior designing) I feel like a broken record....Stolen from RL

In short I don't see any reason for the businesses shown to have an overall valuation of almost 400 Billion NSD for a separate Investment Company. Especially when you factor this is an Investment Company, that most likely wouldn't own these companies and would defiantly not be able to really own these companies. Investment Companies like this are hallmarked by a lot of Minority holdings, and only rarely outright majorities or plurality holdings so that they aren't trying to directly oversee so many companies in dozens of different industries.I just ask if you are going to do things like this, do a little bit of research.

~LL, Just a Mod
Uhhh.... give me like 3 days to fix everything

Back