This part seems lonely so I am adding to it

Awww.

Some sort of Elections every 2 months. Next elections are the General Elections in September for Speaker, Delegate and Vice delegate.

Brend0g:
Awww.

Some sort of Elections every 2 months. Next elections are the General Elections in September for Speaker, Delegate and Vice delegate.
I will vote in the next ones

Update:

today I spammed some more

I am currently making another puppet called mistakes were made and making a region for it

I might have found my long lost sister I never knew I had so this is exciting news for me

and thats it

So today I have decided to expand this more and stuff so stuff and stuff hey read my newspaper that I've made

Newspaper

oh and I started a alliance and published a fact book for them

My Alliance

so exciting stuff

so since no ones going to read this I will say goodbye in a good manner I hate all of you

thank you and goodbye

(also if you are reading this I don't hate you I think you're amazing and sorry don't tell everyone else)

No one else has posted in any of the forums so I'm updating mine so the blogs section will remain active so today

so yes this is my blog so yer I have decided to hate everyone because I can so I hate you go do stuff so my hate for you can grow and stuff.

(Don't read this bit but read this bit I don't hate you sorry)

OK so nothing is happening and nothing more is happening I should really update this blog properly but I can't be bothered.

Back