Brendog

A rocket has landed. A dog is inside.
-
-
-
-
-
Awww.

Some sort of Elections every 2 months. Next elections are the General Elections in September for Speaker, Delegate and Vice delegate.

Aerilia

"Always be Evil"
-
-
Brend0g:
Awww.

Some sort of Elections every 2 months. Next elections are the General Elections in September for Speaker, Delegate and Vice delegate.
I will vote in the next ones

Aerilia

"Always be Evil"
-
-
Update:

today I spammed some more

I am currently making another puppet called mistakes were made and making a region for it

I might have found my long lost sister I never knew I had so this is exciting news for me

and thats it

Aerilia

"Always be Evil"
-
-
So today I have decided to expand this more and stuff so stuff and stuff hey read my newspaper that I've made

Newspaper

oh and I started a alliance and published a fact book for them

My Alliance

so exciting stuff

so since no ones going to read this I will say goodbye in a good manner I hate all of you

thank you and goodbye

(also if you are reading this I don't hate you I think you're amazing and sorry don't tell everyone else)

Aerilia

"Always be Evil"
-
-
No one else has posted in any of the forums so I'm updating mine so the blogs section will remain active so today

so yes this is my blog so yer I have decided to hate everyone because I can so I hate you go do stuff so my hate for you can grow and stuff.

(Don't read this bit but read this bit I don't hate you sorry)

Aerilia

"Always be Evil"
-
-
OK so nothing is happening and nothing more is happening I should really update this blog properly but I can't be bothered.