This part seems lonely so I am adding to it

wanna go to my blog and get some cold ones for free ? It seems that people avoid nposting in my blog cos they think its a one way stream. i wanna prove wrong that i aint that rigid

i am a B list socialite teen in Singapore ( A list being teen stars in local media and other richer-er teens), I have A list teen friends, a considerable passive income selling latest trendy items and a fanbase in generic social medias. I declared my blog here only for people interested in my life. Turns out it works. I do not know if I am happy that I beated Kyoki Chudoku at something for once

When you reply to this: The party is ready. There is no surf and turf. But a huge buffet of grilled seafood, meats , processed foods and vegetables should do the trick. For beer, there are plenty cold ones: Guinness, Hoegaarden, Tiger, Heineken and Chang.

For not paying me at the Bar and Grill. You asked for this.

Booting SingapuraOS

<Over the top Security measures involving passwords, DNA and appearance>

Accepted

WELCOME PRESIDENT JUSTIN

Type in Secret combination: 131313

Select Target to hack: Moristia

MoristiaOS: WARNING ! BREACH DETECTED !

SingapuraOS: Commencing "SURPRIZE MUTHAF***A" Virus

MoristiaOS: Commencing Antivirus, WARNING BREACH SUCCESSFUL, SWITCHING TO SAFE MODE AND SHUTTING DOWN

SingapuraOS: OVERRIDE ACHIEVED, SWITCHING TO "MMM, I'M DA BEST" CONTROLLER

Select what to do with MoristiaOS

/drain all

Command followed, all virtual NSD drained to SingapuraOS offshore Bank

/isolate 86,400 all

Isolating all MoristiaOS running Devices for 24 hours

/lock all
Trapping User Moristia in Moristia Residence

De-control MoristiaOS (Y/N)

Y

Commence controlled OS self destruct mode.

MoristiaOS successfully eaten up

Backspace

Shut down. Commence Server Preservation mode.

I hacked your devices, locked you at your house, stole all your virtual cash and destroyed your OS.

<Nelson Muntz> Ha Ha !

I got flowers today it wasn't for me but I got given them to hand to someone else.

and there is a dragon outside my window so I can't go outside today what a bummer I was looking forward to it well it looks like I just have to stay inside and spam on here

That Moment when you find out no one reads your blog. because no one has responded when you asked them to. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :

Great news well its old news but I am now a citizen congrats me

feel free to ask me questions.

The Sanada Clan:
Moristia:

Tell me a little of your interests

~ Lala
Only thing I know about him is that he lives in a town with a freakin' beautiful scenery. He also likes cakes from his local bakery, explaining why his name is synonymous with have a cake. I tried that cake when I was there in his hometown for a short time and it wasb delicious. That is all I know Lala.

Now you can join some ministries if you want. But most importantly you can vote!

The Sanada Clan:
Moristia:

Tell me a little of your interests

~ Lala
Well my interest is mostly in movies some of my favourite TV-shows are assassination classroom the live action movies of them are also really good, Firefly is a awesome TV show, I am currently watching a show called Killjoys which is good so far, I like other TV shows but I think that is enough of that.

I also like puzzles, riddles, ECT, I like maths, I enjoy playing games, I like driving at night time or walking around outside at night it relaxes me. I also enjoy destroying stuff and taking apart stuff like old electronics or old desks ECT.

Brend0g:
Now you can join some ministries if you want. But most importantly you can vote!
I know I have joined one and currently waiting to be accepted into two more and I will apply for another one in 4 days and then another one a week after that, I am doing that so I won't be spamming the ministries page.

oh and also where can you vote? like where can I find it.

Malayan Singapura:
There you go moristia. 500 views for your blog. You don't need to thank me.
OK then if you asked not too then I won't. Or do you want to be thanked I am confused.

Back