This part seems lonely so I am adding to it

Day 1

It is night time and the time is 10:35 it doesn't seem like anyone else will post in the games and fun section/folder so I might go to bed after I finish typing this. I am currently watching on TV Don't trust the B__ in apartment 23 as the show before ended and I was not bothered to change the channel. My day so far has been pretty good nothing exciting happened so yer this is my life. I have never had a blog before so this is a first for me so this is going to be fun and goodbye/night I am finishing this up and going

Day 2 it is afternoon the time is 2:08 pm. it is sunny but people also say that it is really cold yet I don't feel it. my day so far as been playing crash bandicoot n sane trilogy which was released a few days ago, then I had lunch, then I went shopping for a little bit and then I cam back home and updated my blog, posted in a few threads made sure my nation was all good. so it is fun. I managed to make someone else make a blog which is awesome because now you have a choice of which blog to read, and it also makes you sure that my blog is awful. so yer this is the end of my second blog so good bye I will update it later on today so goodbye

2nd update for this day

My favourite colour is purple i am adding this because of kyoki chudoku's blog with her favourite colours I have had tea already and the time is 6:47 pm the weather is currently 7.5 degrees and dropping, firefly is a awesome TV show if you haven't seen it already you should watch it, I have posted the link to my poll that I have made on a few different regions and I am hoping that people do really vote on it the link to it is https://www.nationstates.net/page=poll/p=96191. so this is my 2nd update for the second day of my blog so good bye and good night this is me signing out.

third update for today. well I just got banned from the west pacific today for posting the link to my poll. the temperature is now 7.3 degrees, So, how has my life been? I'm still breathing. So I'm fine.So, stuff happened! Lots of random stuff visible to people on the TNP RMB. Seriously that place is full of insanity. Which makes it the perfect fit for me, right? My preferred is red,Followed second by purple, I don't know the third. and I didn't steal any stuff from Kyoki Chudoku

Day 3
I just found out that aliens are controlling my mind so ignore all about alien talk from me besides from that the Aliens are awesome and are great rulers so good bye update later on

The time is 2:40 pm I am sitting here filing this out so this new nation just joined named totallynotmoristia which isn;t me but has a cool name. in other news in my other region someone else has joined who it totally not a puppet who is on a mission but I made them officer because I could so this is all I want to say good bye and so long

Gutentag Moristia,
That strange other nation was a weird sight today, and it was totally not you hmmm
Ich werde hier immer nicht verarsched

-Bryan von Friently VII, Emperor of the Grand Friently Empire

Yes I agree with Friently, there's no way Totallynotmoristia was you. Or even related to you in any way except name.

Totally no chance whatsoever.

By the way, I'm probabky technically the #1 fan of this blog so...I don't know how to feel about that actually.

Kyoki Chudoku:
Yes I agree with Friently, there's no way Totallynotmoristia was you. Or even related to you in any way except name.

Totally no chance whatsoever.

By the way, I'm probabky technically the #1 fan of this blog so...I don't know how to feel about that actually.
I have run all ze tests and all ze hacks known to mankind and it is absolutely 100% sicher that Totallynotmoristia was not him, no chance in ze entire universe.

-Bryan von Friently VII, Emperor of the Grand Friently Empire

As I keep saying totallynotmoristia isn't me. also big shoutout to my biggest number 1 fan of my blog Kyoki Chudoku and a shoutout to the my number 2 fan of this blog Friently and thanks for believeing me when I do say that totallynotmoristia isn't me. I am feeling well he time is 8:52am and the weather at this time is 8 degrees. and again big shout out to my number one and two fans Kyoki Chudoku and Friently I would not be here without you

I am currently writing my nations anthem so this is a part that may or may not be included in it

I'm putting on my shades
To cover up my eyes
I'm jumpin' in my ride
I'm heading out tonight
I'm solo, I'm riding solo
I'm riding solo, I'm riding solo, sooloooo
I'm feeling like a star, you can't stop my shine
I'm loving cloud nine, my head's in the sky
I'm solo, I'm riding solo
I'm riding solo, I'm riding solo, sooloooo

I'm putting on my shades,
So I can see my flight,
I'm jumping in the plane,
I won't cause any pain,
I'm so low, I'm so low,
I'm flying so low, I'm flying so low, so lowwww
I'm feeling like a bird, as I dive right through the clouds,
I can see the kerb and the giant screaming crowds,
I'm so low, I'm so low,
I'm flying so low, I'm flying so low, so lowww- *crashes*

I have written a parody for Fireflies by Owl City I hope you enjoy it

You would not believe your eyes
If ten million fireflies
Took over the world as I fell asleep

'Cause they fill the open air
And leave bodies everywhere
You'd think me rude but I would just stand and stare

I'd like to make myself believe that planet earth isn't being ruled by bugs
It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep
Cause everything is never as it seems

Cause I'd get a thousand hugs
From ten thousand lightning bugs
As they tried to teach me how to surrender

A foxtrot above my head
A sock hop beneath my bed
A anvil is just hanging by a thread (thread, thread)

I'd like to make myself believe that planet earth isn't being ruled by bugs
It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep
'Cause everything is never as it seems (when I fall asleep)

Hello ask me a question I'm bored and if you are Kasch Hey you are finally reading this how awesome of you thank you for that

Echo echo echo is anyone there I need pizza SOS I am stuck on a island in the middle of the ocean.

Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat

money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money

Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat

Is this a spam thread or a blog of substance?

Moristia:
its a blog

I would disagree with that. A Blog according to the OED is: "A regularly updated website or web page, typically one run by an individual or small group, that is written in an informal or conversational style."

Moristia:
Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat Tweat

This does not match the expected content of a blog.

Sigh. You are not the only person spamming though.

sup moristia. Im bored. want to start another bar fight at TNP bar n grill ? Winner gets the loser to post "Im weaker than <winner>" on their blog . So you in ?

Malayan Singapuran:
sup moristia. Im bored. want to start another bar fight at TNP bar n grill ? Winner gets the loser to post "Im weaker than <winner>" on their blog . So you in ?
no

I won the last time no point in proving that again.

Lord Ravenclaw:
Moristia:
its a blog

I would disagree with that. A Blog according to the OED is: "A regularly updated website or web page, typically one run by an individual or small group, that is written in an informal or conversational style."

Moristia:

This does not match the expected content of a blog.

Sigh. You are not the only person spamming though.
is this better?

I am sitting on my couch watching TV and writing my blog on TNP forums I am doing my blog in a way as to make it so that it is a regularly updated website or web page, typically one run by an individual or small group, that is written in an informal or conversational style. today I am not doing much so yer this is all for today enjoy. :)

Stahp spam pls, im looking for the epic daily updates of Moristia and not of Totallynotmoristia, the guts on that guy whew, you know what im talking about Moristia? Hes such a weeb that Totallynotmoristia

update for today
I tortured 100 people in moristia today setting a new record for myself. I found out 20 new secret military compounds, 2 classified secrets, and military placements from the tortures which wasn't good enough for me.
in other news today moristias police has now gotten a 50% discount card for our black market so they will be able to get better supplies for much cheaper then before.
that is all from moristia today thank you for listening.

Back