Roll Call 2.0

Sankami

TNPer
Hey guys!

As you may have noticed, the Embassy List has been updated!
You have until 7/2/17 to post here to show you're alive and voice any objections/concerns/anything you have with your post. Want a different post, want another post, etc. Or just yell at me if I made a mistake assigning someone who's already got a post somewhere else :)

If you don't post here before then, I'll be pruning the corps... again :lol:

(And don't worry, training is in the works w/ my wonderful deputy minister Egalotir! Expect some revamps soon.)

Might as well introduce myself here!

I'm Egalotir, I was Minister of FA back in 2015, and just came back around to become active again since RL stuff died down.

I will be the new Deputy Minister of FA, and I'm here to help you! I will be revamping a lot of training guides by next week, and it will made in a very organized, easy to find, easy to read manner on the forums here. I'm also reachable by discord (I'm on the TNP servers), literally any time of day or night.

I'm very excited to be working with all of you.

Thank you,
Egalotir

Looks like I don't have a posting now that r3n and I agreed to have him take over TWP - but that's okay, I can wait for the next posting if needed.

Darcania:
Looks like I don't have a posting now that r3n and I agreed to have him take over TWP - but that's okay, I can wait for the next posting if needed.
I have taken Allied States and Winthreat, but you can have one of them if you would like?

By the mere existence of this post, I am sure it is a safe assumption to make that my vital signs are all stable and present.

Thank you to all of those that responded to this roll call! It was very helpful. More news will be coming soon, as will training.

Hi!

Discord is currently a more reliable way of reaching me, probably, than PM, but that's my problem not yours, really.

Eluvatar:
Hi!

Discord is currently a more reliable way of reaching me, probably, than PM, but that's my problem not yours, really.
Thank you Elu, will remember and note it for the future!

-Egalotir

Back