TNP Fantasy World- Map Claims Topic

Syrixia

The one, the true, the great.
-
TNP Nation
Syrixia
Discord
TrialByDance#0419
This is the Map Claims Thread for TNP's Fantasy World. Hoo boy, let's see how this goes. To note- most of TNP's main map claim rules still apply, with edits here and there.
FanT World Map Claim Rules:
Rule 1: Draw out your claim/provide a cropped image of the area you want, uploaded on imgur or a similar site like Jumpshare). No photobucket, tinypic, printscr, or imageshack. Please make sure to post your claims in spoilers, or as links.
*Rule 1 Note: If your Claim Image cannot be directly transferred to the map (same scale) you forfeit the ability to get the claim exactly as you like, and agree to cartography using artistic license in adding your claim.

Rule 2: Don't claim huge amounts of space. Each claim is decided on a case-by-case basis and if your claim's too large it'll be rejected.

Rule 3: No additional land masses or islands unless you have a damn good reason (Or it's pretty enough to look at). If you want to add something, PM me. I'll think about it.

Rule 4: Maintain activity. One week offline without a leave of absence or two weeks without RPing without a leave of absence will make you a candidate for removal after a warning. There will be a seven day grace period for reclaiming before others can claim your land.

Rule 5: If you're rejected, don't complain about it in public. If you really have a problem, PM the person in question or drop it. Don't be immature.

Rule 6: Discussion is permitted in this thread, but please do not let it take over the thread. This is a claims thread.

Rule 7: If possible, try to have the oceans off the coast of your claim be transparent in your claim picture. It'll make it easier for me to put on the map. If your claim is inland, please tell me where; that'd help too.
lEoLCls.png
itrbB6W.png

PGUK9ZO.jpg
An altitude legend for the physical map would be appreciated. I'd also be willing to help with cartography if ever necessary.

Hopps, Andrenne, Kanada, Flakey: Are your nations confederacies? If they're that big, they realistically have to be, or at least Roman-Empire-like entities, with far-flung, distant provinces. Valdor is a confederacy, for example. Might I remind you that this world is the size of Earth?

Kanada, Esplandia: Please settle amongst yourselves whose claim is going to be moved or not; you're on the same island and Kanada wants all of it. (See above for why I'm a bit skeptical about that.)

Nogori: That's way, way too big. Denied. Please submit a smaller claim.

Genovican Kaiser: I can't see your claim. The image doesn't work. Try using another image service to upload it. I know you usually use Printscr, which isn't allowed here. Try Imgur.

Mtboy66: That could work, yeah. I'll think about putting that on the map.

NOTICE: I'll commence work on the map update once Kanada and Esplandia have settled amongst themselves and Hopps, Andrenne, Kanada, and Flakey have answered my question.

Thanks. Once Hopps, Andrenne, Kanada, and Flakey have answered my question, I will put out the update.

My nation would be a confederation of three main state-type entities, along with a few smaller ones. I have not named them all, but I will go more in depth after my vacation next week.

Heads up- I’ve done some thinking; similar to how the Inaius RP will be coming this summer, I’m restarting this this summer as well.

Back