N8T0

N8T0
Welcome to the official discussions page of N8T0, all N8T0 events and issues will be discussed on this page

12-03-2017_14-54_Office_Lens.jpg

Members:
Aldion
Greenstead
New Lellig
Seritene
The Official United States of America
Great Solordia
Xagill
Polar Arc
Antiyard
Occidentia
The United Vex Imperium
Dracala
Necerierra

Counsel:
President:Aldion
Vice-President:Xagil
Minister of Foreign Affairs:Occidentia
Minister of Inner Affairs: Antiyard

I have moved this topic to the Negotiations subforum.

I have a few questions namely: Who are these nations? Do they exist in our RP world of Eras? If so, are they on the map? Answering these questions will decide whether or not this topic remains open. Please reply at your earliest convenience.

~Mad Jack, Lead RP Mod

St George:
I have moved this topic to the Negotiations subforum.

I have a few questions namely: Who are these nations? Do they exist in our RP world of Eras? If so, are they on the map? Answering these questions will decide whether or not this topic remains open. Please reply at your earliest convenience.

~Mad Jack, Lead RP Mod
They are nations in the North Pacific and you will have to ask them the other two questions

If we want to do a proper RP, we need to create nations on the map. It is easy and helps alot. Im on the map and i do encourage you all to join.

Citrus Maximus:
Elections will be starting soon! Tell me the position that you want to run for, they will begin on the 20th of June.
I am testing a bit.
I am akhara

So I have a bunch of questions that also really should be asked.

What does "Neightto" stand for?
Where is it based in Eras?
What is its standing principles?
Under what agreement does it operate under?
How can it not have a charter, or etc but have officers?
Internal Affairs suggests that the organization has actual power over the member-states, what power and authority does it have over its members?
Economic Affairs assumes there is some level of economic policy shared or given to the alliance, shared currency? Common Market? Unified Tariffs?
It also seems like this is an alliance not of nations, but of players (aka people behind the nation) characterized by the fact that characters don't hold offices, nations do. Is this the case?

~LL, Just a Mod

Citrus Maximus:
Elections will be starting soon! Tell me the position that you want to run for, they will begin on the 20th of June.
Minister of Law. We don't have one. But we need it. It will have the following functions:
1. Deputation of an election officer.
2. Clarification of laws of N8TO which may have different meanings to different countries.
3. Drafting refined written laws based on the crude and immature inputs given by other nations. I mean this Minister will change into legal language what others say in normal language. The first sentence I wrote in legal language and the second sentence I wrote in normal conversationary language.
4. Provide legal suggestions as and when required by the N8TO leadership.

Editing to remove issues related to privacy matters.

Last edited by a moderator:
Editing to remove issues related to privacy matters.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a reminder:Please make a claim in the RP map,it is really important for the continuation of this thread.

Citrus Maximus:
I wonder how you remove polls....
As a citizen you can't. go into the admin requests and ask one of the admins to do it for you.

Lord Lore:

[-snip-]
Internal Affairs suggests that the organization has actual power over the member-states, what power and authority does it have over its members?
Economic Affairs assumes there is some level of economic policy shared or given to the alliance, shared currency? Common Market? Unified Tariffs?
It also seems like this is an alliance not of nations, but of players (aka people behind the nation) characterized by the fact that characters don't hold offices, nations do. Is this the case?

~LL, Just a Mod
Acting in an official capacity as RP Mod, I'd like the leadership of this alliance to at the very least answer some of these questions, if they could. Thank you.

St George:
Lord Lore:

[-snip-]

~LL, Just a Mod
Acting in an official capacity as RP Mod, I'd like the leadership of this alliance to at the very least answer some of these questions, if they could. Thank you.
im not leadership, but there is a page somewhat like a rules page?
https://www.nationstates.net/nation=antiyard/detail=factbook/id=850871

Back