Corrupt-A-Wish

Granted, you take control over the world in a video game

I wish cats could bark
Granted, it could bark and bite you.

I wish to have good and merciful controls on all the users of any websites.

Sicher, Deutsch ist mittlerweile die Verkehrssprache, aber die Leute sprechen es nicht.

I wish I could understand more languages!

Sicher, Deutsch ist mittlerweile die Verkehrssprache, aber die Leute sprechen es nicht.

I wish I could understand more languages!
Granted, Russia will charge you for being a spy and arrest you.

I wish I could travel Russia with good behaviour.

Granted, as soon as you leave Russia you get captured by CIA agents.

I wish for some smoked salmon!

Granted, as soon as you leave Russia you get captured by CIA agents.

I wish for some smoked salmon!
Granted, tiny bones may injure your throat.

I wish my brain would be more intelligent than any intelligent person in real world.

Granted, your genius-level insights are too smart for any other intelligent person to understand and you're branded a lunatic.

I wish for a bouncy castle!

Granted, your genius-level insights are too smart for any other intelligent person to understand and you're branded a lunatic.

I wish for a bouncy castle!
Granted, anonymous boy pricked the castle.

I wish for a large army, that will hear my orders only and I can create an empire.

Granted, it's a large army of dolls. You have a doll empire. Probably doesn't meet your grand imperial ambitions but it is the envy of collectors around the world.

I wish to operate a famous deli!

Granted, it's famous for serving meat from cannibalism.

I wish the GA would stop getting obsessed with cannibalism. (It is, notoriously).

Granted, it's famous for serving meat from cannibalism.

I wish the GA would stop getting obsessed with cannibalism. (It is, notoriously).
Granted, you face the opposition from supporter of cannibalism outside the building. (although I don't support cannibalism)

I wish to be the admin of World Assembly after NationStates reopens, where I could control the GA secretariats.

Granted, you are also now swamped with paperwork because of a gajillion legality challenges you need to read through every day.

I wish that I can go about life without having to sleep!

Granted, you are also now swamped with paperwork because of a gajillion legality challenges you need to read through every day.

I wish that I can go about life without having to sleep!
Granted, neighbor/home guards may assume you as a thief, who was attempting to enter the house.

I wish to live happier life than anyone.

Granted,you lived an happier life than a guy named "anyone"

I wish wars could stop
Granted, after you surrender to the enemy, before they open fire.

I wish all the countries be in one continent, regardless of shape, in real world.

Granted. I don't even need to corrupt this, it's just a silly idea.

I wish for an egg mayo sandwich.

Granted. Here's one with a century year old egg. (Mind you, I personally like century eggs).

I wish my office is nearer to a good pasta joint. (It's not).
(Century eggs are fine with me tol)

Granted, the pasta is so good that they sell out in a matter of minutes everyday, and their opening hours always seems to clash with a Very Important(TM) work meeting.

I wish for some green tea.

Granted,you got a tea which had copper(II) Chloride in it

I wish for a private jet

Granted, but you'd have to spend about US$1,000,000 a year on maintenance, it's bloody expensive.

I wish for a proper plate of beef carpaccio. (It's quite hard to get this sort of thing right in restaurants in East Asia).

Granted,but the restaurant owner didn't knew about it and gave you Cappuccino instead

I wish for space

Granted,but the restaurant owner didn't knew about it and gave you Cappuccino instead

I wish for space
Granted, you get lost in space that no one is able to find you.

I wish for rain of golds.

Granted, I think you actually forgot how heavy gold is though, and as usual the rain is directly over your head.

I wish I'd have a plate of steak tartare instead. (OK I just had a big lunch but anyway).

Granted, unsafe prep of the tartare means you spend quite some time recovering from a nasty gastrointestinal-related incident...

I wish to become well-versed in the ways of GA resolution-drafting!

Granted, but you also become obsessed with bestiality, cannibalism and necrophilia, the three perennial topics of the GA as the demo is basically lawyers and sickos (that's actually a true statement).

I wish to not write SC commends like LinkedIn professional profiles (that's actually also true)

Last edited:
Granted. Your writing is now more concise.

But I am not, so you're forced to read through and copyedit all the 86 resolutions and drafts I have written so far.

I wish that I can have more discipline to lose weight.

Granted, the time you spend on getting fit is time you no longer spend on NationStates.

(Honestly, this may be the least corrupted wish in this thread)

I wish that I can read faster!

Back