Roll Call

Sankami

TNPer
Hello! Please fill out the following form to indicate your continued interest in participating in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

What You're Doing Now:
Essentially, what are you doing in FA right now? Where are you an ambassador to? It's alright if you're not posted somewhere - just give me some background why.

Thoughts for the Future:
New ideas for Foreign Affairs? Would you like a new posting? Do you want to drop your current posting? See a problem and want to fix it? Am I doing my job right? Tell me here! :)

Code:
[b][u]What You're Doing Now:[/u][/b]

[b][u]Thoughts for the Future:[/u][/b]

This form was stolen partially from our dear Minister of Culture SillyString, who came up with the idea first. Thanks, SillyString :P
Glad to have you all here and let's get cracking!

What You're Doing Now:
Currently the ambassador the TEP

Thoughts for the Future:
Hopefully bringing back the Weekly reports. If there is any vacancies, i'm happy to take another posting. Also continuing the mentor program

What You're Doing Now: Currently posted at The Commonwealth of Crowns, which I wouldn't mind giving up to somebody who wants it, since there is not much to do there.

Thoughts for the Future: We should probably further encourage people to participate in the regions they are in. Just posting updates isn't really representing the region.

What You're Doing Now: Nothing

Thoughts for the Future: Nothing really. I'm up for whatever you need.

What You're Doing Now: Ambassador to Europeia and Senior Diplomat. (I was also, until last week, Representative to CAIN, however, I am presumably no longer in that role)

Thoughts for the Future: None as yet

I'm willing to help out however I can. Just let me know!

What You're Doing Now:
NPA stuff mostly.
Thoughts for the Future:
None at the moment

What You're Doing Now: Ambassador to Caelestis Universum

Thoughts for the Future:I do agree that it could be good bringing back the weekly reports, but that would only be advantageous for active regions with an active forum/discord. I think the best thing is to make like bi-weekly reports, better than monthly reports.

What You're Doing Now:
Just brought on-board not three days ago. Postless. This is the first time I've heard from anyone in the Ministry. I'm glad to be aboard!

Thoughts for the Future:
I'd like a post somewhere excellent and interesting, of course!

What You're Doing Now: Ambassador to 10ki and Spiritus

Thoughts for the Future: We should engage more with smaller regions we have embassies with.

What You're Doing Now: Ambassador for Albion and The Universal Allegiance.

Thoughts for the Future: The Foreign Compendium: A bi-weekly general regional status update article, templated and sent to every embassy. The article would include all currently held positions in government, bills in discussion, regional populations, other summarized news and important announcements.

What You're Doing Now: Sitting around playing general basically. :P I currently have no posting, nor have I applied for one as I've been busy with school and then packing for a move over the last while.

Thoughts for the Future: If MoFA could help inform me changing events, treaties and other such things, that would make my job (and Pallaith's as well) a fair bit easier. The NPA is naturally much more intertwined with foreign affairs than any other ministry, and I don't want to find out one morning that last midnight I accidentally sent the NPA to raid a treatied ally's protectorate.

Doing now:
As I was only just accepted prior to the election, nothing.

Future of FA:
I'd like to see some more activity here. In my other role I was accepted and began work immediately, whereas here I've had basically nothing. So maybe we need to enforce some more structure?

What You're Doing Now: No current posting.

Thoughts for the Future: Would like to be posted in Taijitu. It appears to not have anyone there, and, considering that we have (or at least had?) a military alliance with them, we should probably post someone over there. The last thing I see about the treaty was from 2015, so I have no idea of it's current status. They're also top 2% when it comes to number of nations.

EDIT: I'm willing to accept any assignments though, and I have plenty of time to do so. I think I could handle 3-5 nations.

What You're Doing Now:Nothing much.

Thoughts for the Future: Maybe an ambassador posting would be nice.

What You're Doing Now: TSP and Spiritus

Thoughts for the Future: Hopefully shuffled out to let other people have a go :)

What You're Doing Now: TWP and The Britannian Kingdom

Thoughts for the Future: I would like to return to a single posting - TWP would be preferred. As well, more encouragement / urging to post ambassador updates would be good - I know I'm personally not very good at that atm.

What You're Doing Now:Nothing yet.

Thoughts for the Future: An ambassador posting if anything is available.

What You're Doing Now: Teaching, Foreign Policy advisory.

Thoughts for the Future: More Teaching, more Foreign Policy advisory.

What You're Doing Now:Nothing

Thoughts for the Future:Probably get some training and an ambassador posting in future

What You're Doing Now: Currently nothing, getting my bearings.

Thoughts for the Future: Would like to help with training/mentoring of new members and ambassadors. Would like to get involved any way possible with helping create weekly/bi-weekly reports again and begin filling all open positions at once. Also ideas to set up region-oriented events as means of cultural-political mingling with other regions (Think of like conferences or balls or something). Lot of others I'm not remembering.

Back