Chief Justice Announcements

Democratic Donkeys:
I'm not an admin, and I know you aren't my mom's boyfriend, so your comment means nothing. :)

You're not my real dad!

And I am a long flash in the pan if that is the case.
DD, I am your father. And I have the bills for the penicillin to prove it. :blink:

Darth_Vader.jpg

Roman admits paternity for DD.

mcmasterdonia:
Romanoffia:
mcmasterdonia:
Congratulations on the successful coup d'etat.

Ah, you recognize the motivation for my lynching!

And the Oligarchy wins! (for the time being).

I wasn't serious.
I know you weren't being serious. :lol:

I just figured my comment was required to prevent me and DD from exchanging mother jokes. And that would have led to possibly the most hilarious series of one liners ever to grace the region. Which would, in turn, require everyone here to get oxygen tanks to survive the nearly debilitating, yet delightfully tasteless laughter. :P

Congratulations!

Won't this need to be revised with whoever becomes the new justice? That said, you'd still have the majority anyway.

:horror: THE IRCABAL HAS THE COURTS! :shock:

The NS Illuminati have the Court of TNP. We have made sure that only the people we want sit on the court.

And they will always find JAL innocent. :console:

Kiwi:
Congratulations!

Won't this need to be revised with whoever becomes the new justice? That said, you'd still have the majority anyway.

:horror: THE IRCABAL HAS THE COURTS! :shock:
Much as I love asserting IRCabalistic power everywhere, selection of a chief justice is only required when there is a vacancy in the position.

Thanks for all the congratulations, everyone! :)

SillyString:
Following the recent vacancy in the position, Ator and I have agreed that I will be taking the mantle of Chief Justice for the remainder of the term.

We both hope the functioning of the court will continue unabated.

:)
I looked up Masochist in the Thesaurus today. It had a picture of Silly String next to it. :lol:

Good luck. You will need it. :cheese:

No, no, no!

You're supposed to be an Old Testament God - lots of rules and absolutely no sense of humour! :P

But that doesn't preclude having a good laugh at the expense of her soul. :lol:

Kialga and I have agreed that I will be serving as the Chief Justice of the court for the remainder of this term. Thanks for your patience.

Rather than making a new thread, I thought I'd use the same one and announce that by unanimous decision, I will be continuing as Chief Justice of the court.

plembobria:
For some random reason, the other justices have appointed me as Chief Justice. So here I am, your beloved CJ.
Congrats, Plem! :winner:

(the other justices chose you as CJ so you can take the blame if anything goes wrong. :P :lol: )

Romanoffia:
plembobria:
For some random reason, the other justices have appointed me as Chief Justice. So here I am, your beloved CJ.

(the other justices chose you as CJ so you can take the blame if anything goes wrong. :P :lol: )
ssshhhh, Roman. :P

Romanoffia:
plembobria:

If that is in any way true, it is Plemboria's fault.

Congratulations.

I am more inclined to believe that Punk D and Flemingovia know that they represent two poles in most situations and that you are the logical middle ground.

Gracius Maximus:
Congratulations.

I am more inclined to believe that Punk D and Flemingovia know that they represent two poles in most situations and that you are the logical middle ground.
that was, indeed, some of my thinking. So was the desire for some continuity from the last administration, and the feeling that a new generation needs a crack at the top jobs. I think Plemboria will do a fine job or i would not have suggested him for it.

flemingovia:
Gracius Maximus:
Congratulations.

that was, indeed, some of my thinking. So was the desire for some continuity from the last administration, and the feeling that a new generation needs a crack at the top jobs. I think Plemboria will do a fine job or i would not have suggested him for it.
:agree: :clap:

flemingovia:
Romanoffia:
plembobria:

If that is in any way true, it is Plemboria's fault.
These automobile keys you misplaced this morning... It's Plem's fault! :P

Back