Chief Justice Announcements

punk d:
just made that my signature, DD...thanks

I am the LJS!
I can so imagine that being FOX's new fall reality show.

FOX this September: watch as we gather all of TNP's former justices, put them in a cage, and film the results. After twenty episodes, we've got... the last justice standing.

As the Court's first order of business, the Court managed the issue of selecting a Chief Justice as required by the following law:

Legal Code; Section 4.5: Judicial Elections:
16. Whenever the position is vacant, the Justices shall elect a Chief Justice from among themselves by a majority vote.
As prescribed, the three members of this Court held a vote. It was agreed via a simple majority that this Court would select Justice r3naissanc3r as the new Chief Justice, effective immediately.

It is my honor to have been selected by the court to serve as Chief Justice. I will be overseeing the process of revising the court rules, which is a priority of all three justices on the bench. I hope to resolve all outstanding requests for review within the next week.

Couldn't have put it better myself McM!

I would love to have some input into any changes to the court rules, also :)

It is my honor to announce that I have been selected to serve as Chief Justice.

On the court this session we have the honor of the seating of Silly String and Ator, both dedicated citizens of TNP who embody the very definition of dedication and work ethic.

I've been meaning to say this, but hot-dang I think Roman found his calling when he put on the judicial robes. Not that i'm privy to backroom IRC conversations or PM's or whatever, but I think Roman has done a pretty excellent job since joining the bench.

I'm very impressed.

Many thanks for your kind words. We do keep ourselves busy in the court. Actually, everyone else keeps us busy but you know what I mean. :P

Actually, being a justice is about them most interesting thing I have done in TNP in terms of government positions.

Following the recent vacancy in the position, Ator and I have agreed that I will be taking the mantle of Chief Justice for the remainder of the term.

We both hope the functioning of the court will continue unabated.

:)

Democratic Donkeys:
Hitching your horse to that wagon was a political blunder. :)

And it does not speak well of your judgement.
I'm guessing you're talking to Paul, because we all know my judgement lapses more often than not :P

Im everyones Man-acquaintance, so its not really saying much. I am a man and we're acquaintances.

I am a man and we're also acquaintanted.

I could be your "boy" "friend" too.

mcmasterdonia:
Congratulations on the successful coup d'etat.

Ah, you recognize the motivation for my lynching!

And the Oligarchy wins! (for the time being).

PaulWallLibertarian42:
I do not recognize the legitimacy of this kangaroo court. But congrats or somethin'!

And this is the way things decay in this region as has always been the case.

Now, the current Justices will absolutely assure that the Oligarchy gets the convictions they way regardless of the law, constitution or justice. Civil Liberties be damned.

Now, we can sit back as they lynch JAL.

Or do they have the testicular fortitude to actually crucify JAL as they have planned?

Democratic Donkeys:
PaulWall is Romanoffia's boyfriend.

You know, I find that patently offensive. Nice job. But you are an admin and you can say whatever you want and get away with it.

So, in the fairness of such a comment you make, let me say this:

I'm your mother's boyfriend.

Abacathea:
Democratic Donkeys:
PaulWall is Romanoffia's boyfriend.
Jealous?

He's be jealous if UPSrail was his mother's boyfriend.

Democratic Donkeys:
Hitching your horse to that wagon was a political blunder. :)

And it does not speak well of your judgement.

You are just a flash in the pan. You will eventually vanish and go away like all good passing flashes in the pan do - because you lack the staying power and testicles to do anything but hide behind an Admin mask.

But seriously.......

Nah, I won't give you the satisfaction of saying it.

I'm not an admin, and I know you aren't my mom's boyfriend, so your comment means nothing. :)

You're not my real dad!

And I am a long flash in the pan if that is the case.

Back