Help needed by The 2nd Republic of Bohseon

Junie

TNPer
First, I wasn't so sure if I should put this in the "Roleplay" folder or the "Negotiations". Considering the legal definition of "Diplomatic Actions" is "2 Nations working together in a formal manner". Technically it is so I'll get right to it.

The 2nd Republic of Bohseon's defense forces (the army) is dwindling both in funding and numbers. We're considering to not regrow our military, but instead, to go in a more pacifist route. But, defense is still necessary (due to a hostile neighboring country), so the Republic of Bohseon is looking for a nation with a much more larger nation to cover for them. We're only taking in 2 nations. Although this isn't extremely formal, we're still going to be researching the qualifying and willing armies.

(Embassies and Diplomatic Relations will be exchanged).

The Wolvesh 8th Legion is currently for hire, for this you receive 100, 000 personnel along with a small armoured force, we will gladly accept resources or bullion as payment but you will be getting your moneys worth.

Nogori is willing to send the Red division they consist of 20 million strong

My dear sir, the armed republic of Cogoria is not one for exaggeration, so instead of pledging an impossible number of fictional soldiers, we will begin shipping weapons and ammo for your own forces. On the condition of course that Cogoria is allowed fund and assist any communist organisations within your borders.

Cogoria:
My dear sir, the armed republic of Cogoria is not one for exaggeration, so instead of pledging an impossible number of fictional soldiers, we will begin shipping weapons and ammo for your own forces. On the condition of course that Cogoria is allowed fund and assist any communist organisations within your borders.
The Minister of Defense of The 2nd Republic of Bohseon would like to respectively decline your offer due to two reasons.
1. Bohseon strongly advises against godmode rp'ing.
2. Bohseon is strongly against communism

Jacksonville offers 15,000 soldiers from the Army and 20,000 Marines. The Independence Forces also offer 50,000 soldiers, weapons, tanks, airplanes, and missiles if necessary. We will also supply 5.4 billion dollars over the course of 2 years to ensure the military be allowed to continue to operate.

Cogoria is disappointed that you take a stance against the workers right decide their own fate, however we will not force the point.

((IOC: I wasn't godmodeing, Cogoria simply wanted the contract so was discrediting other offers, its up to the others to prove their offers are genuine, its an old negotiations tactic door to door salesmen use it all the time "don't pick that phone company they are useless pick us instead!" That kind of thing also happens on the international stage))

(OOC ... I'd also like to point out that Cogoria wasn't godmodding either but he did bring up a good point. There is no nation that RP's on the forum here that can field an army as large as what Nogori proposes. Let's take for example that he has five divisions with 20 million men per division, that's a 100 million man army and one that the vast majority of us would simply wave off as being exaggerated. Most of us here RP with different numbers than what is shown on the main NationStates site and it is done for the sake of having a sense of realism.)

Jacksonville:
Jacksonville offers 15,000 soldiers from the Army and 20,000 Marines. The Independence Forces also offer 50,000 soldiers, weapons, tanks, airplanes, and missiles if necessary. We will also supply 5.4 billion dollars over the course of 2 years to ensure the military be allowed to continue to operate.
The Minister of Defense from The 2nd Republic of Bohseon would thankfully accept with gratitude and would like to inform your nation's spot is available for an embassy at the Modern Embassy located in our capitol, Jewon. We would like to establish diplomatic relations and hope to exchange embassies. Please check our factbook for more information about your embassy.

Once the Spaz epidemic is over, SAA Canada would gladly help with any sort of naval activities. From lending ships to letting your ships refuel and repair at our ports, SAA Canada is willing to help.

Back