-
-
-
Category: Condemnation
Nominee (region): The Invaders
Proposed by: 800
Onsite Topic

Description: The Security Council,

Recognizing The Invaders as a large and infamous raiding organization that enjoys bringing their reign of terror to innocent regions,

Horrified that The Invaders have raided many native communities with the intention of destroying them including:

Social Liberal Union

California

Russia

Zentari

Sweden

Warzone Airspace

Singapore

The North American Union

Ireland

Dismayed that The Invaders go beyond conventional raiding and have infiltrated this august body itself in order to promote its destructive ways,

Appalled that The Invaders are part of an organization known as The Invader Network, which means that the ideology of The Invaders is spreading across the world at a very fast pace,

Resolving that the World Assembly should condemn the form of raiding The Invaders perpetuate,

Hereby condemns The Invaders.

Please vote For, Against, Abstain, or Present

This resolution, like the previous one written for the liberation of Social Liberal Union, is even more ingratiating and obsequious toward The Invader Network. Having failed in the previous attempt at passing the sycophantic liberation proposal of SLU, the obvious intent of this resolution is to wear the condemnation as a "badge of honor". The resolution itself is peppered with words of praise for The Invaders, using phrases such as "large and infamous" to describe them. As further proof of its insincerity, the nation that proposed this WA resolution even included a passage claiming "that The Invaders...have infiltrated this august body itself in order to promote its destructive ways" [emphasis added]. This is shameless and blatant propaganda masquerading as a condemnation, and should not be seen as anything but. It would behoove us as a region to deny The Invaders the satisfaction of having this resolution pass.

For these reasons, the Ministry of World Assembly Affairs recommends a vote against the resolution.

Against

Written by their own puppet, and their list of regions "destroyed" includes ones like SLU where the founder came back and stomped them. These are the same guys who tried to pull the same trick with their proposal to liberate SLU just a short time ago. They're really starting to annoy me.

I don't have a vote in this, but my two cents is that this proposal is a joke. The Invaders have hardly earned a condemnation, particularly not one that's a poorly written ad, probably authored by the Invaders themselves.

Syrixia:
Against. This isn't even good enough to be worth being at vote.
Indeed. My first thought was "how did it reach quorum? Are there really that many dumb as flick delegates?" Then i remembered that this is Nationstates.

flemingovia:
Syrixia:
Against. This isn't even good enough to be worth being at vote.
Indeed. My first thought was "how did it reach quorum? Are there really that many dumb as flick delegates?" Then i remembered that this is Nationstates.
Lol!!
Nationstates is full of silly people and puppet nation with useless region. It is the work of the foolish delegates.

Voting on this resolution has ended.

Thanks to those nations who cast their votes. Your participation is a great help to the region.

This topic has been locked and sent to the Archives for safekeeping. If you would like this topic to be re-opened for further discussion, please contact the WA Delegate, a Global Moderator, or an Administrator for assistance. Thank you.

Back