Would you rather.

Pretty self explanatory. I ask would you rather do this or that, the person who replies answers, and then they ask their own "would you rather" question.

A good site to find some if you are like me and have difficulty with "would you rather" questions, is yourather.com.

Right then, I'll start us off.

Would you rather... sleep on a pillow with a
bloodstain or sleep on a really hard and
uncomfortable pillow?

Torture a man

Would you rather be found guilty of a murder you didn't commit or innocent of a murder you did commit?

Underground, easy answer.

If you could wipe one of the two off the grace of the Earth, which would you chose:

Poverty and Starvation or Corruption and Injustice?

Die at home.

Would you rather have 10,000 posts right now or 20,000 in six months?

A king

Would you rather vacation in the Dominican Republic or help rebuild after the hurricane in Haiti?

Walk for 10 hours

Would you rather have a high salary in a job you hate, or have a low salary in a job you love?

High salary in a job I hate, because at least I can live like a king. :D

Would you kill Hitler as a baby or take him to a nice, loving environment, let him live, and ensure he doesn't go insane?

take him away and let him live, tabula rasa and all that.

would you rather live during the Renaissance or during the Roman Empire?

Just an ordinary citizen, I feel like becoming the next delegate would be extra stress I wouldn't need as of now.

Would you rather: Be the first victim to die in a murderous rampage or the last victim?

The last victim, because I don't know whether the murderous rampage will not reach my area.

Would you rather die for Jesus or die for Satan.

By for, I'm assuming you mean benefits them in some way. I'd go with Jesus bc even though I'm not religious if Satan exists I don't fancy hell, thanks.

Would you rather have all the responsibility or have none of the responsibility.

None of the responsibility. I'll collapse if I had it all.

Would you rather lick a cactus or kick a baby?

....lick a cactus.

Would you rather came from a human family, where your father will be a Man, your mother will be a Woman and you will be their Baby, or come from a Lion Family, wher your father will be a Lion ,your mother will be a Lioness and you will be a cub.

Literature. I don't know anything about nor care for physics.

Win a trip to Syrixia or burn alive?

1,000,000 dollar bills arent real. The U.S. Mint even sayed that they have never legally made an 1,000,000 bill. I'd go for the 10,000 dollars in pennies. Going to spend alot of time at a coinstar.

Stub your big toe or your pinky toe?

Shot in the foot, because it doesn't have to be a gunshot.

Would you rather eat your pancakes with butter or with maple syrup?

Thanks for the positive one :P Maple syrup, never grew up with buttered pancakes.

Would you rather have your left or right kidney removed?

Um. Left, I guess? It probably shouldn't matter much functionality wise but I'm right handed.

Would you rather know everything or know nothing?

Know everything.

Randomly be elected Delegate for no reason and have to hold office for the entire term or leave TNP for good?

Randomly elected delegate for no reason and have to hold office for the entire term.

Would you rather see the beginning of humanity or the end?

The end.

Not able to travel to other regions at all, or have to move to a different region once a year?

memes, obviously.

Be forced to look at every meme ever made, or be forced to make a meme every 10 minutes for the rest of your life?

Back