[Archive this Plz] Eras Map Claims Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
LL said my claim was way to big so I chopped it down to something that's a bit more reasonable, I hope this fits into the criteria.

also the photo editing software I use can't crop without enlarging the photo so this is the best your gonna get....sorry

http://imgur.com/fZpXUbI

~LL

Hey again! I've decided to overhaul Navaronia into a format that would be best suited for me, and possibly for others. With these changes, I would also like to configure Navaronia to a new location that I would prefer much more than my spot currently.
If any issues occur just contact me, please.

~LL

Map Update

Nudist Map Update (Blank)

Notes

Additions

- Jestrick
- Navaronia
- Ninhland

Removals

- Navaronia

On Hold/In Discussion

- Anola (Cronaal)
- Sasten Islands
- Montani (Yeraennus)
- Ostenmitte & Expansion (Andrenne)

Forgot

- Seitch
- SillyString Inset Name

Statistical Notes
Total Map Area: 182,250,000 km2
Land Area of Map: 34,071,108 km2
Claimed Area: 14,838,092 km2

Percentage of Area Claimed:43.55%

List of TNP Nations (and Dependencies) by Area - Updated 9/28 - WIP

Map Update

Notes

Additions

- Seitch
- Selvaris
- Cantonese Union
- Anola (Cronaal)
- Montani (Yera)

Removals

- Andulia
- Dallicania
- Nimonian Republic
- Bohseon
- D. Benzar

Forgot

- Sasten Islands
- SillyString Inset Name

Statistical Notes
Total Map Area: 182,250,000 km2
Land Area of Map: 34,071,108 km2
Claimed Area: 15,132,484 km2

Percentage of Area Claimed:44.41%

Equestrian Commonwealth would like to expand its claim to the entirety of the marked area, now that the space is not contested.

Sx370EB.jpg

Image editor wouldn't cooperate, I apologize if the attempt seems "lazy"

~LL

By Lore's suggestion, I changed my request from and expansion to a trade-off.

Edit: I've just gone ahead and cancelled my request, I'm happy with my territory as is c:

~LL

May I please have this as an RP claim for the Republic of Ascalon. It is located south of Traplandex.

l139TQc.png

Thanks,
Goy

~LL

Map Update

Notes

Additions

- Quilinoia
- Ascalon
- Karang
- Sasten Islands (Part of Sasten)
- Sil Dorsett

Removals

- Hyronimus
- Traplandex

Forgot

- Ostenmitte
- Navaronia Border
- SillyString Inset Name

Statistical Notes
Total Map Area: 182,250,000 Km2
Land Area of Map: 34,071,108 Km2
Claimed Area: 15,324,164 Km2

Percentage of Area Claimed:44.97%

I think you forgot the small island on the left

Note: I didn't forget the island, I didn't add it because there is no geopolitical reasoning for Karang to have it,you already have a large territorial claim for a new member without it, we generally only give farther away islands and etc to people we know are going to be active, (Xentherida, Ceretis, Hermaes)

~LL

Hi I'd like to make a claim. I'm brand new and have absolutely no preferences and have really no idea how to do the whole crop picture deal. I would just like to have a place on the map so I have a starting point for my nations back story. Like I said I leave it all up to the team and I will take what ever you come up with.

After thinking it over for awhile, I would like to move my claim. This also removes the reason for Ostenmitte, so you can get ignore that if you want. This is my new claim:
Zoomed in
ryym747.png
Zoomed out
SSIYnJD.png

Hey guys, just noticed that my nation's name has been changed as of the Oct. 29th map update? I'm sure there's been some misunderstanding but my nation isn't called nor does it go by Lanceria. I would kindly request it be changed back to "The Lancerian Empire" please.

Could it be possible to get a bit more of land at south?

Note: Try posting and being a little more active and then I will consider it, you have a grand total of 13 posts on the forum at this point. I see no point in an expansion.

~LL

So sorry for the bad resolution. I'm at school on my phone.
Per the requests of some RPers, I wish to claim the empty land east of Syrixia in this picture as Rhuvanland, as it is important to their canon. (I'd also like to bring it back so I can have a Western nation too. :3)

IMG_1854.jpg

~LL

On the second thought, I would like my nation wherever placed, as long as it has a ocean body on one side and it is larger than 110000km2. Thank you.

Note: I am not the right hemisphere of your brain, I'll give you your old claim for now, if you want something different come up with
it yourself.

~LL

Syrixia:
So sorry for the bad resolution. I'm at school on my phone.
Per the requests of some RPers, I wish to claim the empty land east of Syrixia in this picture as Rhuvanland, as it is important to their canon. (I'd also like to bring it back so I can have a Western nation too. :3)

IMG_1854.jpg
On second thought, call it Esroniet.

~LL

A Brief Note Before My Claim

I took into account the elaborate National History I developed for Ostrovshima. I also took into account the fact that my ideal choices were taken. I hope this will suffice. :)

O6VzkoX.png

~LL

The proposed area was already claimed by another nation -- finding another area..
gonna post a new claim

~LL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back