Type with your Eyes Closed!

I know of onl one duty, asnf that isd to live.

The objective of a spam game is to raise one's post count whilst putting in the least effort.

Yhe objecyive of a spam game is to raise one;s osr counr whislr orring in th lesasr effort.,

There is no substitute for hard work.

I can't type with my eyes closed,sorry I just can't!

The art of typing is simple, learn to type without looking.

No I can;t do it, ope.

That gets me thinking, what if everyone really WAS inside a computer simulation?!!

Yjar gets me hrinking, what if everone reallt was inside a cimpirer similariom?!!

... So what? It makes no difference.

The difficult in life is the choice.

It's not about how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.

Fifteen years of typing on the same keyboard has trained me for this moment.

The odd aliens of Raxacoricofallapatorius caught pneumonoultrascopicsilicovolcanoconeiosis after finishing a cover of "Supercalifragilisticexpialadocious".

The odd aliens of raxiccoesjspjspsjdsosn cauht ssinssnbdjsbbsisososis afyer wacinuug a rendij id supoernnbsknihfindfsnd

!!!"!!!:)

I am malphe, your savior and lord, and I will lead you all to glory and peace because I am actually jesus, I will have you know. Can you read this anymore?

Jesus that went well.

Every time I do this, I expect it to go badly. I'm suprised almost every time. Again, almost, I'm getting the feeling I bOTCHED THIS.

And I did.

humpty dumpty sat on a wall. humpty dumpty jad a great fa;;

how much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood

how much wood could a woodchuck... wood?I forgot ywjay yje resy pf tje semyemce was.

whats the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow

European or Domestic? Isn't it "A European Swallow or an African swalloq?"

Ottoman empire is best, we will take back land from Slavic Pig.

Ottoman empire is the greatest, we will take back the land from the slavic pigs

OMG I GOT IT PERFECT, all bow down for me!

Aufklaringspanzerpanther IV is in fact not a real tank however the Panzerkampfwagen IV Ausf. H is

[hell no] is not a real tank but [hell no the second] is.

I missed out a bit after [hell no] ;-;

Plembobria is supreme leader, all bow down to supreme delegate.

(i posted so slowly, somebody else had posted before me so I was under the wrong post. kek)

I AM DOG

All white people are racist, all men are misogynistic, all cis people are transphobic.

all white people are recost. all men misogunistic, all cis people are transphobic

dameet.

One One was a race horse.

One one was a race horse.

(race? must be racist)

Black lives matter.

Edit: malph(i)e beat me to posting this one and I didn't refresh my browser fast enough to notice.

one one was a race horse, two two was one two,. One one won oen race and two two won one two.

You are the supreme chancellor of meme

you am the supreme chanecellor of meme

Kekekekekekekekekekekekekekekek.

Back