TNPer
TNP Nation
IndieGirl
moce_seal.png

~ ~ ~
From the Desk of the Minister of Cultural Affairs
Roll Call for Cultural Affairs Group Members

Dear Friends,

Can everyone currently listed in the Cultural Affairs forum group please let me know if you are interested in maintaining that membership?

Name [c] Last Activity Date [c] In [c] Out [c] Will Help If Needed [c]Andrew[c]Today[c][c][c][c]Antarticeuropa[c]6/24[c][c][c][c]Bootsie[c]Today[c]X[c][c][c]Cronaal[c]Today[c]X[c][c][c]Crushing Our Enemies[c]4/16[c][c][c][c]Eluvatar[c]Today[c][c][c][c]Gradea[c]6/25[c][c][c][c]Hiskjriaana[c]Today[c][c][c][c]James[c]6/28[c][c][c][c]Kasch[c]Today[c]X[c][c][c]Lennart[c]6/26[c][c][c][c]Lord Lore[c]4/2[c][c][c][c]Malvad[c]6/26[c][c][c][c]Mousebumples[c]6/25[c][c][c][c]Mr Insanity[c]4/10[c][c][c][c]Myroria[c]6/26[c][c][c][c]Plembobria[c]Today[c]X[c][c][c]Praetor[c]Today[c][c][c][c]Proxy of Demescia[c]Today[c][c][c][c]RPI[c]4/16[c][c][c][c]Silly String[c]6/24[c][c][c][c]Syrixia[c]Today[c][c][c][c]The Grim Reaper[c]6/26[c][c][c][c]TheGreatMing787[c]6/22[c][c][c][c]United State of Korea[c]4/14[c][c][c][c]Yeraennus[c]Today[c]X[c][c][c]Yuno[c]6/20[c][c][c]

If you are interested in maintaining membership, upping your involvement, and plan on being regularly active for the duration of this term, please, please, PLEASE apply for one of the currently open Staff / Culture Council positions, in the Executive Staff Applications thread.

If you would like to maintain your membership, but are unwilling to commit to a position, can you please PM me before Tuesday, July 5th, and let me know what Cultural Affairs areas you would like cursory to moderate involvement in, and what skills you would be willing to lend to our aims, if we need to call on you for your expertise.

If you would like to be removed from the group, please say so here. Anyone who does not respond within the next week will be removed.

Thanks for your patience and guidance as I settle in to this new position. I look forward to hearing from, and working with you.

Cheers!

Yes, hi, hello. I'm... something or other. Or the other thing entirely. One of those.

I'm here. I'm not going to commit to another role, but please, through my duties as Chief of Staff, if you need anything, holler for me.

Back