Minister of Culture
-
Pronouns
They/Them
TNP Nation
Guslantis
Discord
bootsie
The Security Council has nominated Myroria for a seat on the Security Council. The vote for his admission was unanimous, with 6 ayes.

The Chair now presents this to the Regional Assembly for discussion.

I'm not sure. Myroria has only been a citizen since around Feb last year. Is this sufficent time to prove their abillity to serve as a member of the Security Council?

Gradea:
I'm not sure. Myroria has only been a citizen since around Feb last year. Is this sufficent time to prove their abillity to serve as a member of the Security Council?
It does considering their service as chairman of that body.

Gradea:
They served as Vice Delegate from September to January, and I'd say that they performed their role well. With the SC shrinking - we've lost DD, Grosse, Mcm and FEC recently so we do need to rebuild our numbers a little.

If the Security Council thinks that Myroria is up to the task, so do I.

Lord Ravenclaw:
Gradea:
They served as Vice Delegate from September to January, and I'd say that they performed their role well. With the SC shrinking - we've lost DD, Grosse, Mcm and FEC recently so we do need to rebuild our numbers a little.
Apologies. I wasn't aware that Myroria had served as Vice Delegate. :P

Myroria did all that was required by law as Vice Delegate and Chair of the S.C. in an active manner, and so I have no problem with this.

The context Lord Ravenclaw provides is helpful, and illustrates a pragmatic case, beyond the application of a capable candidate, for Myroria's entry to the Security Council.

I see no reason to oppose such an admission, and ample reason to support it.

The motion to vote is accepted! Seeing how long this has been under "debate" for, we'll schedule the vote to begin tomorrow.

Back