The one, the true, the great.
-
TNP Nation
Syrixia
Discord
TrialByDance#0419
THE REVIVED CULT OF HE

New+meme+he+man_659312_3058931.jpg

Welcome to the fantastic reopening of the cult of HE. HE has returned. HE is within us. HE will never be conquered. HE is the great savior of NS. And HE wants you. Join HIM.

To join:
1. Recite the solemn oath of HE.
2. Change all applicable Nation Information to HE.
3. End every post with HE.
4. Induct others to HE.

Solemn Oath of HE:
I promise, to the full extent of my abilities, to devote myself to great cause of HE. For HE is everything, HE is love, HE is life, HE is the very existence of the universe.
Should I fail my brothers and sisters of HE, I will accept the grievous consequences HE will bring me.

HE.

Members of the Cult of HE:
Syrixia (Grand Master)
SAA Kanada

Past Members who Have Gone to be with HIM:
Cascadia
Yayness
Mr. Insanity
Gradea

Eternal Glorious Chairman Who Rules at HIS Right Hand in the Highest HEavenly Halls of Eternia:
The Most Glorious and Holy One Greater Soviet Ukraine, founder of HIS First and Original Cult

Hello, brothers.

In response to recent events on the RMB, I hereby declare the character known as "Sherwin V of Esplandia" the Messenger of HE. May this character show us the grace of HE for eternity.

Long live HE, for HE is the Conqueror of the Worm. HE provides. HE is Hegemon of All Things.

HE.

Syrixia:
Hello, brothers.

In response to recent events on the RMB, I hereby declare the character known as "Sherwin IV of Esplandia" the Messenger of HE. May this character show us the grace of HE for eternity.

Long live HE, for HE is the Conqueror of the Worm. HE provides. HE is Hegemon of All Things.

HE.
What?

I, The Honourable Gradea Petrov-Sanguine the First, hereby promise, to the full extent of my abilities, to devote myself to great cause of HE. For HE is everything, HE is love, HE is life, HE is the very existence of the universe.
Should I fail my brothers and sisters of HE, I will accept the grievous consequences HE will bring me.

ApologHEs for the late rHEsponse. :P

You are henceforth accepted into the New Cult of HE. May HE bless you.

HE.

EDIT: The OP has been updated with a Memberlist.

The Cult is still alive.

If any new users on the forum or simply those who have not joined yet wish to join, applications shall always be acceptHEd.

HE

I hereby reform the New Cult of HE, and declare that it is now the only true Cult of HE. Let HIS Cult be the one, true reliquary of HIS worship, for all praise must go to HIM.

HE.

I fail to see HIS relation to him. HE is not impressed at your heretical comments.

HE

I would be pleasured to run the EH branch of the HE cult. The truth awaits.

I promise, to the full extent of my abilities, to devote myself to great cause of HE. For HE is everything, HE is love, HE is life, HE is the very existence of the universe.

HE.

SAA Kanada:
I would be pleasured to run the EH branch of the HE cult. The truth awaits.

HE.
HE is pleased that you have gained enlightenment. On behalf of HIM, I, as Grand Master, welcome you to HIS Cult.

HE.

Back