Admin Requests

Administrators, please performs security checks on Mr.Noob and Dark Revolution, and give them NPA masking if they pass.

Thanks,

~ Tomb

The Democratic Republic of Tomb:
Administrators, please performs security checks on Mr.Noob and Dark Revolution, and give them NPA masking if they pass.

Thanks,

~ Tomb
Mr Noob is not a noob. He already has an account on the forum. Same IP address, similar email.

Multi-ing means a failed admin check.

Dark Revolution is fine - remasked.

Citizen -> Resident : The Founders of Errantem , SaintEleanor , Iuventia , Vampirania , Meepster Hollow
Resident -> Former Resident : Dymchwelwyd
Thank you.

Can I get a joinable group for the Ministry of WA Affairs ? It could probably use the existing WA Affairs Headquarters as the HQ forum, if that's workable since there's likely to be a lot of overlap between the two areas.

Thanks!

Mousebumples:
Can I get a joinable group for the Ministry of WA Affairs ? It could probably use the existing WA Affairs Headquarters as the HQ forum, if that's workable since there's likely to be a lot of overlap between the two areas.

Thanks!
I just checked, and we have the WACorps joinable group, which should already handle access to the WA Affairs HQ. Would you like the group name and description changed to something else?

I believe Eluvatar has gone down the list and added the new cabinet as leaders of their respective groups, so you should be.

Admins., please perform security checks on confederacy, goku69587, and Mr.Noob(again), and please give them NPA masking if they pass.

And also, please give khaleel03 NPA masking.

Thanks,

~ Tomb

Admins., please perform security checks on confederacy, goku69587, and Mr.Noob(again), and please give them NPA masking if they pass.

Thanks,

~ Tomb
Confederacy and Goku are already in the NPA.
Mr.Noob still fails security check.

Khaleel remasked.

Has another admin part-processed this request and not noted it?

flemingovia:

Thanks,

~ Tomb
Confederacy and Goku are already in the NPA.
Mr.Noob still fails security check.

Khaleel remasked.

Has another admin part-processed this request and not noted it?
Yes, Eluvatar actually came to the NPA application thread and took care of this. Thank you also, though.

Administrators, I'd appreciate it if you could please perform security checks on Wetsu and give him/her NPA masking if he/she passes.

Thank you,

~ Tomb

Gracius Maximus:
My mask settings seem to have changed but I see no requests for it here.

Do you mean the loss of some lingering access you had had as Minister of Defense? That was removed as part of going through all the executive special masks in consultation with the Delegate.

Administrators, I'd appreciate it if you could please perform security checks on Wetsu and give him/her NPA masking if he/she passes.

Thank you,

~ Tomb
Admins., this is not an intentional bump to my request, but I'd appreciate it if you could also perform checks on BH6R and mask him/her if he/she passes.

Also, please remove Kilimantonian NPA masking as he has resigned privately from the NPA.

~ Tomb

By the Speaker's request they have been extended moderation powers over the Docks to manage the Citizenship application topic.

Thank you,

~ Tomb
Admins., this is not an intentional bump to my request, but I'd appreciate it if you could also perform checks on BH6R and mask him/her if he/she passes.

Also, please remove Kilimantonian NPA masking as he has resigned privately from the NPA.

~ Tomb
Bump as I don't believe this was done.

Thank you,

~ Tomb

~ Tomb
New Ducklands now also needs security checks and NPA masking if he passes.

Thanks.

Zyvetskistaahn:
The following has lost their citizenship and should be remasked as a resident: Thomas Insaniac.

The following have lost their citizenship and should be remasked as former residents: pri, Aexnidaral, primeboy1

Also, it has came to my attention that Pasargard had their citizenship removed a little while ago but that they seem to have been missed, they should remasked as a resident, accordingly.

Thank you.
All done. Sorry for the delay, i have been swamped with work these last few days.

Thank you,

~ Tomb

~ Tomb
Done

Thank you,

~ Tomb

~ Tomb
New Ducklands now also needs security checks and NPA masking if he passes.

Thanks.
Done

Zyvetskistaahn:
Williamspoint has not posted on the forum in the last thirty days and has lost their citizenship, they should be remasked as a resident.
Done.

They retain their NPA masking until Quietdad says otherwise or they become a former resident.

Whew - up to date.

New Haven has not posted in 30 days and is now a resident.

dahkorea has left the region and is now a member.

Clahd has CTE'd and is now a former citizen.

Gim has CTE'd and is now a former citizen.

Kalatun has CTE'd and is now a former citizen.

klausenbourgian_president has CTE'd and is now a former citizen.

Mackerel has CTE'd and is now a former citizen.

Orlacandravia has CTE'd and is now a former citizen.

Riechelburg has CTE'd and is now a former citizen.

The Cascades has CTE'd and is now a former citizen.

The United States of Opali has CTE'd and is now a former citizen.

Vampirania has CTE'd and is now a former resident.

xuylittle has CTE'd and is now a former resident.

Hello Administrators. tSRoNK, Externalization, and AbusedAlarmClock need security checks and NPA masking if they pass, please. Thank you inforwards.

~ Tomb

Back