Admin Requests

Citizen -> Resident : Sasten , QuietDad , MasterOfJustice , Mario_32 , Cantanova , YeahJust , Doomageddon , Nyeshali , Dymchwelwyd , Deathreaper582 , donout , ImperialTNT , ALIEN MOTHERSHIP
Resident -> Former Resident : Sauceistan
Thank you.

YeahJust should remain a citizen, an incorrect forum account (one which has not posted in the last thirty days) was listed in the rolls, however, this has been rectified.

Hello Administrators,

Please perform security checks on PersianEmirates, and give him/her masking if he/she passes.

Thanks,

~ Tomb

quak1234:
Citizen -> Resident : Sasten , QuietDad , MasterOfJustice , Mario_32 , Cantanova , YeahJust , Doomageddon , Nyeshali , Dymchwelwyd , Deathreaper582 , donout , ImperialTNT , ALIEN MOTHERSHIP
Resident -> Former Resident : Sauceistan
Thank you.
Almost all Done

Sasten retains NPA group
QuietDad retains NPA group

Yeahjust has not been remasked

Please can you advise what to do with Sauceistan? He is a role play moderator. Do you want him to retain the moderator grouping?

That was a hell of a long list.

The Democratic Republic of Tomb:
Hello Administrators,

Please perform security checks on PersianEmirates, and give him/her masking if he/she passes.

Thanks,

~ Tomb
Persian Emirates is fine. Remasked

flemingovia:
Please can you advise what to do with Sauceistan? He is a role play moderator. Do you want him to retain the moderator grouping?
Zyvet will get back to you on that.

Citizen -> Resident : Nessuno , The Cascades , Cartertopia
Resident -> Former Resident : bigguy978978 , Slanty , Doomageddon
Thank you.

flemingovia:
My understanding of roleplay is that it is a matter for the executive, and that is it is within the purview of the Ministry of Culture and Entertainment specifically, so I think that he ought to retain that grouping unless the Delegate or Minister for Culture and Entertainment says to the contrary.

Zyvetskistaahn:
flemingovia:
My understanding of roleplay is that it is a matter for the executive, and that is it is within the purview of the Ministry of Culture and Entertainment specifically, so I think that he ought to retain that grouping unless the Delegate or Minister for Culture and Entertainment says to the contrary.
As far as my records go, Sauceistan shouldn't even be an RP Moderator, unless he was appointed before the RP Mods became my thing - although all I can find is Elu's announcement of RP mods, where only Scand was appointed.

Nierr:
Zyvetskistaahn:
flemingovia:
As far as my records go, Sauceistan shouldn't even be an RP Moderator, unless he was appointed before the RP Mods became my thing - although all I can find is Elu's announcement of RP mods, where only Scand was appointed.
Who is in charge of that area, and could they please advise us as to what we should do about Sauceristan's account?

With the assumption that the demasking of RP moderators as a result of inactivity is within the portfolio of the Minister of Culture and Education, and making no statement to either affirm or deny that responsibility,

I would like to recommend, as Minister of Culture, that Sauceistan have his masking/grouping as RP moderator removed.

The Grim Reaper:
With the assumption that the demasking of RP moderators as a result of inactivity is within the portfolio of the Minister of Culture and Education, and making no statement to either affirm or deny that responsibility,

I would like to recommend, as Minister of Culture, that Sauceistan have his masking/grouping as RP moderator removed.
Done

quak1234:
quak1234:
Citizen -> Resident : Nessuno , The Cascades , Cartertopia
Resident -> Former Resident : bigguy978978 , Slanty , Doomageddon
Thank you.
Nessuno is cabinet deputy. How should he be remasked?

Cartatopia retains NPA masking.

Slanty has lost NPA masking.

Citizen -> Former Resident : NorthernNewCalifornia
Resident -> Former Resident : Thatchertropolis , Mall , Democratic Donkeys , Mario_32
Thank you.

quak1234:
Citizen -> Former Resident : NorthernNewCalifornia
Resident -> Former Resident : Thatchertropolis , Mall , Democratic Donkeys , Mario_32
Thank you.
Done.

DD retains Admin mask

Should DD still be masked as Security Council now that he is a former resident?

Edit: DD's Security Council mask removed.

Citizen -> Member : r3naissanc3r (His nation is in Europeia, and I didn't see a citizenship update.)
Resident -> Former Resident : TheBadBassist , Xenthori , Dolphis
Thank you.

Kialga:
Can an administrator please remove my Cabinet masking? Thank you.

quak1234:
Citizen -> Member : r3naissanc3r (His nation is in Europeia, and I didn't see a citizenship update.)
Resident -> Former Resident : TheBadBassist , Xenthori , Dolphis
Thank you.

Done

Edit: r3n is an admin so it won't make any difference, also I think his nation moved out and then straight back.

Just barging in to do the right thing :)

r3n's TNP nation is and has been HMS Unicorn. He posts on the RMB with it and was Delegate with it. It's still in TNP at the moment.

Le edit: Probably should've read the last line of Quak's post before pulling a "good samaritan".

Please can we leave discussion of masking changes to admins and elected / appointed officials? This is complicated enough without all and sundry chipping in their two penniworth. Thanks.

EDIT: didn't notice that ameera's remasking had already been requested.
EDIT2: see Sillystring's post below. COE's Speaker masking should be removed though, now that I've noticed that.

Zyvetskistaahn:
Crushing Our Enemies should be remasked as resident, as they have not posted on the forum in over thirty days.
Beg pardon, Mr. Speaker, but:
Crushing Our Enemies:
Date leave begins: 2015-12-05

Expected date of return: 2016-01-10

Reason for request: Inactivity.

Shouldn't he have 30 days since the 10th to post?

Something may be a bit wonky with my mask. I can't access the "Declassified Judicial Archive". Perhaps the permissions for that forum aren't set correctly? It's relatively newish.

Eluvatar:
Crushing Our Enemies:
Also, please create a redirect forum under the Security Council forum entitled "Security Council Roster" with the description "Official Roster of the Security Council". It should redirect to this link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...TM0iGYew4L1Zh86HqgQ/pubhtml?gid=0&single=true
Also done..
Was this undone at some point? The forum no longer appears to be there. That page is still the official roster of the SC, and the forum threads that used to contain the roster are no longer maintained, so it ought to be publicly available.

Hey, so I no longer have access to the NPTO threads (the ones in the NPTO Assembly sub-forum). I can read them but I apparently no longer have permission to reply to them or start a new thread. Also, I don't see the NPTO as a joinable group anymore. Would it be possible to have my access to the NPTO forums re-instated?

Citizen -> Resident : Grimalkin , Pasargad
Citizen -> Member : JaanTheFan
Resident -> Former Resident : New Spartonia
Thank you.

Nightsong:
Hey, so I no longer have access to the NPTO threads (the ones in the NPTO Assembly sub-forum). I can read them but I apparently no longer have permission to reply to them or start a new thread. Also, I don't see the NPTO as a joinable group anymore. Would it be possible to have my access to the NPTO forums re-instated?
the only ones who can actually post in that forum are those with the "culture" or the "NPTO" permission set.

If you wish this set to be added to you, you need to speak to someone in charge of the role play area to authorise the access.

flemingovia:
Nightsong:
the only ones who can actually post in that forum are those with the "culture" or the "NPTO" permission set.

If you wish this set to be added to you, you need to speak to someone in charge of the role play area to authorise the access.
Would it be easier to just remove the permission set? I don't see the need to keep it as long as the subforum was made public like the rest of the RP section.

Back