Admin Requests

Umm... Administrators, I hate to be bothersome and annoying, but I'd appreciate it if one of you could please have a look at this thread (and the Citizenship thread) to complete the requests, please.

Thanks,

~ Tomb

All praise Eluvatar, the apparently only surviving admin! Once you're done with those, here are a few more:
Citizen -> Resident : Lord Byron , Unimaginable Doom , AbusedAlarmClock , ceroville , Slanty , Republic of Dixie
Citizen -> Former Resident : primeboy1 , Amerion , Cormac
Resident -> Former Resident : Jammy_Donuts , Spyro107 , Yayness Cheese Man , Glorius
Resident -> Member : Ruzonia , Yoneld
Thanks!

Hello! I need help, please. I am receiving this: You do not have permission to edit this topic Error Code: 17101:2142228
When trying to edit my post. I am a resident and I believe I have the right to edit my own posts. I was referred here by Tomb who looked over my problem and my permissions that I have as a resident. He suggested checking my permissions and masking for the issue that's causing this. Could someone please fix this for me? Thank you! :)

quak1234:
All praise Eluvatar, the apparently only surviving admin! Once you're done with those, here are a few more:
Citizen -> Resident : Lord Byron , Unimaginable Doom , AbusedAlarmClock , ceroville , Slanty , Republic of Dixie
Citizen -> Former Resident : primeboy1 , Amerion , Cormac
Resident -> Former Resident : Jammy_Donuts , Spyro107 , Yayness Cheese Man , Glorius
Resident -> Member : Ruzonia , Yoneld
Thanks!
Done

Primeboy1 has lost npa mask
CorMac has lost npa mask
Glorious has lost npa mask

Stelo Casisto:
Hello! I need help, please. I am receiving this: You do not have permission to edit this topic Error Code: 17101:2142228
When trying to edit my post. I am a resident and I believe I have the right to edit my own posts. I was referred here by Tomb who looked over my problem and my permissions that I have as a resident. He suggested checking my permissions and masking for the issue that's causing this. Could someone please fix this for me? Thank you! :)
Your permission mask is correct. If you cannot edit your posts it means you are trying to edit in an area where residents do not have permission to edit.

I take back my praise for Eluvatar. All praise Flemingovia! :flemingovia2:
Citizen -> Member : Trimazu
Resident -> Former Resident : Puppeteyed , StopWorryingandLovetheBomb
Validating -> Citizen : MasterOfJustice
Thank you.

quak1234:
I take back my praise for Eluvatar. All praise Flemingovia! :flemingovia2:
Citizen -> Member : Trimazu
Resident -> Former Resident : Puppeteyed , StopWorryingandLovetheBomb
Validating -> Citizen : MasterOfJustice
Thank you.
Done

Hello Administrators, I'd appreciate it if you could please give Cartertopia NPA masking.

Thanks,

~ Tomb

Citizen -> Resident : DrOmni , kellmachine
Citizen -> Former Resident : Elyreon
Resident -> Former Resident : TheBertiebee , ShykKedid
Thank you.

Crushing Our Enemies:
I have named Zyvetskistaahn acting speaker during my leave of absence. Please give him the ability to edit our legal documents.
There may be a more clever way to do this, but for now I have placed him in the Speaker group/mask, since he is now acting Speaker.

quak1234:
Citizen -> Resident : DrOmni , kellmachine
Citizen -> Former Resident : Elyreon
Resident -> Former Resident : TheBertiebee , ShykKedid
Thank you.
Done.

kellmachine retains NPA masking until we are told otherwise.

flemingovia:
quak1234:
Citizen -> Resident : Lennart
Thank you.
Lennart remasked. He has therefore list his cabinet mask. Is that ok?
Are... are you talking to me? I, uh... yes? :tb1:
Citizen -> Resident : stalin1953 , North East Somerset
Resident -> Former Resident : Kiwi , senormatanza
Thank you.

Hello Administrators,

I'd appreciate it if you could please give Slanty NPA masking. I'd also appreciate it if you could please perform security checks on Republic of Iosis and give them NPA masking if they pass.

Thank you,

~ Tomb

The Democratic Republic of Tomb:
Hello Administrators,

I'd appreciate it if you could please give Slanty NPA masking. I'd also appreciate it if you could please perform security checks on Republic of Iosis and give them NPA masking if they pass.

Thank you,

~ Tomb
Done and remasked.

Thank you.

I'd appreciate it if you can please perform security checks on Da Fluffy Dinos and give him/her NPA masking if he/she passes.

~ Tomb

Thank you.

I'd appreciate it if you can please perform security checks on Da Fluffy Dinos and give him/her NPA masking if he/she passes.

~ Tomb
Da fluffy Dino seems to be using a proxy server, perhaps one associated with a college or university.

Could one of the other admins look this over? I do not feel it passes security check.

I'd appreciate it if you can please perform security checks on Xentury and give him/her NPA masking if he/she passes.

~ Tomb

flemingovia:
Thank you.

~ Tomb
Da fluffy Dino seems to be using a proxy server, perhaps one associated with a college or university.

Could one of the other admins look this over? I do not feel it passes security check.
I concur, it is a school IP address. Personally, I would need to see a residential IP to OK this user.

@the other requests - working on it.

I'd appreciate it if you can please perform security checks on Xentury and give him/her NPA masking if he/she passes.

~ Tomb
Xentury is using a business ISP according to my checks. I can find no residential IPs associated with the account.

Back