quak1234:
Citizen -> Resident : Malvad , Kilimantonian , CinnamonPop
Citizen -> Former Resident : Olevini
Resident -> Member : Verdiga
Thank you.
Done.

Malvad retains SC Masking.

Kilimantonian retains NPA Masking.

Please perform security checks on ThatBrit2016, and give him/her NPA masking if they pass.

In addition to that, I'd appreciate it if you can please remask Da Fluffy Dino as an NPA member.

And lastly, please remove Transcampania's NPA masking. He/she no longer maintain a TNP nation.

Thanks,

~ Tomb

The Democratic Republic of Tomb:
Please perform security checks on ThatBrit2016, and give him/her NPA masking if they pass.

In addition to that, I'd appreciate it if you can please remask Da Fluffy Dino as an NPA member.

And lastly, please remove Transcampania's NPA masking. He/she no longer maintain a TNP nation.

Thanks,

~ Tomb
Done

Hello Administrators, I'd appreciate it if you could please give Rataca100 NPA masking.

Thanks,

~ Tomb
Done.

Member -> Citizen : khaleel03
Citizen -> Resident : Democratic Donkeys (?)
Citizen -> Member : Valbrech
Resident -> Former Resident : griffinmc108 , HWP
Thank you.

quak1234:
Member -> Citizen : khaleel03
Citizen -> Resident : Democratic Donkeys (?)
Citizen -> Member : Valbrech
Resident -> Former Resident : griffinmc108 , HWP
Thank you.
All done except...

Dd remains masked as admin

I cannot find hwp.

quak1234:
Resident -> Former Resident : United Europe And North America , kellmachine
Thank you.
Done although kellmachine retains alt. NPA Masking.

Administrators, I am doing a little housekeeping for the NPA, and so the following nations need to have their NPA masking removed due to the fact they're inactive and no longer maintain nations in TNP:

beta346585
Cavin
Liam14
New Spartonia
Yuri Dolgorukiy

Thanks,

~ Tomb

Citizen -> Resident : Darklord
Whatever -> Citizen : Empire of Narnia , The Vertical Indies , KangourouBoss , ThatBrit2016 , Williamspoint , Kaboom , Malvad , north harmoneia , Dalimbar , Unitate Real Greliser , Kitty Jones , Mousebumples , North East Somerset
Thank you.

Admins., please give Primeboy1 NPA masking.

And I'd appreciate it if you could please perform security checks on Williamspoint and give him NPA masking if he passes.

Thanks,

~ Tomb

Per this, my citizenship app was passed by the admins five days ago (and the VD before that) and I still don't have citizenship masking. Is there something I still need to do? :unsure:

Administrators, I am doing a little housekeeping for the NPA, and so the following nations need to have their NPA masking removed due to the fact they're inactive and no longer maintain nations in TNP:

beta346585
Cavin
Liam14
New Spartonia
Yuri Dolgorukiy

Thanks,

~ Tomb
Could the speaker let us know what they wish these nations to be remasked as? Resident? Former resident? Member?

quak1234:
Citizen -> Resident : Darklord
Whatever -> Citizen : Empire of Narnia , The Vertical Indies , KangourouBoss , ThatBrit2016 , Williamspoint , Kaboom , Malvad , north harmoneia , Dalimbar , Unitate Real Greliser , Kitty Jones , Mousebumples , North East Somerset
Thank you.
All done, except for KangourousBoss, who seems to be maintaining three different forum accounts, which is a no-no.

I am not sure who did the admin checks on this person, but they fail.

Admins., please give Primeboy1 NPA masking.

And I'd appreciate it if you could please perform security checks on Williamspoint and give him NPA masking if he passes.

Thanks,

~ Tomb
Done.

He's in the army now

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObntvRcKMrE[/video]

flemingovia:
That may have been me. I've also been unwell for over the last week and it's possible I forgot to search for multiple accounts during the security check. :blush:

Err, yep, was me. Sorry.

Whoops.

(Christmas this year was hellish - the short version - my mother suffered respiratory failure on the 24th, and this flu I had appears to have morphed into a chest infection so it's left me unable to do much in the way of attention spans are concerned. I should be back to myself properly around new years, I hope. I've been like this for a week and a half so it can't last much longer.)

Lord Ravenclaw:
flemingovia:
That may have been me. I've also been unwell for over the last week and it's possible I forgot to search for multiple accounts during the security check. :blush:

Err, yep, was me. Sorry.

Whoops.

(Christmas this year was hellish - the short version - my mother suffered respiratory failure on the 24th, and this flu I had appears to have morphed into a chest infection so it's left me unable to do much in the way of attention spans are concerned. I should be back to myself properly around new years, I hope. I've been like this for a week and a half so it can't last much longer.)
No harm, no foul. That is why we have a team rather than one individual.

Get well soon.

flemingovia:

beta346585
Cavin
Liam14
New Spartonia
Yuri Dolgorukiy

Thanks,

~ Tomb
Could the speaker let us know what they wish these nations to be remasked as? Resident? Former resident? Member?
beta346585 - Former Resident
Cavin , Liam14 - Have made less than three posts, so validating? Otherwise, Member.
New Spartonia - Resident
Yuri Dolgorukiy - Member

Citizen -> Resident : Great Bights Mum?
Citizen -> Member : Arux
Citizen -> Former Resident : Mirino
Resident -> Former Resident : Stelo Casisto , Nuvidea , Lochstar
Thank you.

quak1234:
flemingovia:

beta346585
Cavin
Liam14
New Spartonia
Yuri Dolgorukiy

Thanks,

~ Tomb
beta346585 - Former Resident
Cavin , Liam14 - Have made less than three posts, so validating? Otherwise, Member.
New Spartonia - Resident
Yuri Dolgorukiy - Member

Citizen -> Resident : Great Bights Mum?
Citizen -> Member : Arux
Citizen -> Former Resident : Mirino
Resident -> Former Resident : Stelo Casisto , Nuvidea , Lochstar
Thank you.
All done. GBM keeps her admin emeritus group, of course.

thanks for your help with the NPA remaskings.

Admins., please perform security checks on TheGreatMing787 and give them NPA masking if they pass.

Thanks,

~ Tomb

quak1234:
Citizen -> Resident : Mister Masses
Thank you.

Done

Mousebumples:
I passed my citizenship checks a few days ago - can I be remasked as a citizen accordingly?

Done

Admins., please perform security checks on TheGreatMing787 and give them NPA masking if they pass.

Thanks,

~ Tomb

He passes security check, but has to be officially accepted [as a resident or citizen] before I can mask him.

Sauceistan retains Army access (plus his RPMod status).
Elu retains Admin.

Dyrolia has been remasked.

They've been done.

(Flemingovia, can you double check Blue and Kinjal05 for me? I'm not entirely sure I remasked them right.)

Citizen -> Former Resident : Kannex
Citizen -> Resident : Zazumo , Elegarth
Resident -> Former Resident : Hakhunter
Thank you.

Lord Ravenclaw:
They've been done.

(Flemingovia, can you double check Blue and Kinjal05 for me? I'm not entirely sure I remasked them right.)
Those masks are fine. there is just a group for former residents, not an alternate permission set.

Back