Admin Requests

I would like the go-ahead to archive the Fiqh area and those threads in the Temple Court relating to Flemingovianism. They are no longer going to be maintained and ought to be archived.

I will do the job, but I wanted to ask whether anyone can see a reason for them to remain open.

The threads in question are:
All those in the Fiqh.

The Book of Flemingovia
The Temple of Flemingovia
The Flemingovian Hymn Book
For Flemingovia
Alice in thenorthpacificland
Some thoughts on divine wisdom and the courts.
The Flemingovian Constitution
The beginning of the Flemingovian Hegemony
Flemingovian Art
The UNexpergated Flemingovian Hymn Book
Non-hymns or worship relevant posts
Star wars comes to TNP.

It's time to draw an end to this.

flemingovia:
I will do the job, but I wanted to ask whether anyone can see a reason for them to remain open.
The Reform Church of Flemingovia will just have to remake all the threads if they're moved? :P

SillyString:
flemingovia:
The Reform Church of Flemingovia will just have to remake all the threads if they're moved? :P
I hope you would have the common respect for my wishes to keep my name out of this.

Zyvetskistaahn:
Geniva, TED 4355 and Zaolat have missed four legislative votes and have not voted in the last 20 days in the Regional Assembly, they should be remasked as citizens.
Geniva and TED 4355 NPA masking should not be removed,

I either need access to the 'Court Rulings' section of the Laws sub-forum or have someone with editing abilities there so that I can add a recent court ruling to the list.

I accidentally moved this thread to the Diplomatic Corps Archives. Can you please move it back to the Diplomatic Corps? I don't seem to have mod powers over the archives forum, so I can't do it myself.

Thanks.

Romanoffia:
I either need access to the 'Court Rulings' section of the Laws sub-forum or have someone with editing abilities there so that I can add a recent court ruling to the list.
Roman,

I checked the mod power of Court Justices and the group can moderate the Court General Archives where the archives are the fall into the rulings section.

Are you able to edit this thread:

http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/6988495/1/

Can you please:

1) move all of the contents of the Embassy Applications forum into its ancestor forum Embassy Row;
2) delete the Embassy Applications forum; and
3) edit the description of fthe Embassy Row forum to be "Where the embassies of various NationStates regions are located. Regions seeking to exchange embassies with The North Pacific, apply inside!"

Thanks a lot.

punk d:
Romanoffia:
Roman,

I checked the mod power of Court Justices and the group can moderate the Court General Archives where the archives are the fall into the rulings section.

Are you able to edit this thread:

http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/6988495/1/
Ah. many thanks. :worship:

I know the speaker is very competent, but he and Lord Nwahs has picked me to be a Deputy Speaker and to help them in the office. In order to clear one thing off thier plate. And I hope to help clear many more things for them. I ask the admin team to Remask me as a Deputy Speaker of the RA.

Per this post : The Speakers Desk

And I have taken my oath accordingly here: Oaths of office

I feel I have succesfully met the requirements to assume my place. Thank you.

PaulWallLibertarian42:
I know the speaker is very competent, but he and Lord Nwahs has picked me to be a Deputy Speaker and to help them in the office. In order to clear one thing off thier plate. And I hope to help clear many more things for them. I ask the admin team to Remask me as a Deputy Speaker of the RA.

Per this post : The Speakers Desk

And I have taken my oath accordingly here: Oaths of office

I feel I have succesfully met the requirements to assume my place. Thank you.
Midnight shift here.

Done.

r3naissanc3r:
Can you please:

1) move all of the contents of the Embassy Applications forum into its ancestor forum Embassy Row;
3) edit the description of fthe Embassy Row forum to be "Where the embassies of various NationStates regions are located. Regions seeking to exchange embassies with The North Pacific, apply inside!"

Thanks a lot.
Can you do this please, thanks.

Do forum options allow users to edit thier own topic titles when they misspell? I have tried to edit a topic i made when i spelled request wrong. And it says i do not have moderation powers. Is there built in forum options to allow users to self edit thier own topic titles without giving them moderation powers?

r3naissanc3r:
r3naissanc3r:
Can you please:

Thanks a lot.
I'm curious, what's the logic behind this one? It seems nice to me to not have to make new regions scroll down through the list of other regions' forums just to enter in their application to have an embassy with our region.

Can you add the NP-Albion treaty to the law page? You can do this as follows (make sure to keep a backup of the original code before starting to edit it):
  • Go to "Website Maker" and click to edit the law page.
  • Find the following line of code, there are two instances of it:
Code:
balder: { id: "#balder", link: "#link_balder", fetched: false, url: "http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/7080358/ .c_post", toc: null },
[*]Immediately below each one of these two instances, insert the following line of code:
Code:
albion: { id: "#albion", link: "#link_albion", fetched: false, url: "http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/7182815/ .c_post", toc: null },
[*]Find the following line of code, there is a single instance:
Code:
<a id="link_euro" onclick="return document_clicked(docs.euro);">Europeia</a>
[*]Immediately below it, insert the following line of code:
Code:
<a id="link_albion" onclick="return document_clicked(docs.albion);">Albion</a>
[/list]
And that's it. Thanks!

Former English Colony:
r3naissanc3r:
r3naissanc3r:
Can you please:

Thanks a lot.
I'm curious, what's the logic behind this one? It seems nice to me to not have to make new regions scroll down through the list of other regions' forums just to enter in their application to have an embassy with our region.
Sorry, forgot about this one.

I think that one less click simplifies the process. The Embassy Row is already a second-level forum, and burying applications yet deeper to a third-level forum makes them less accessible.

Dear Admins,
Im sorry for bothering you but I was looking at the group labels. There is a label for diplomats, were more commonly called ambassadors; I believe they have the same obligations, which is to represent the region abroad. I believe I should be remasked as a diplomat as should anyone who's an ambassador. I know some people who are an ambassador already holds an higher position and doesn't need it. But for people like me, whos only masked as a RA member would like it. I mean we work hard and deserve recognition. I petition the admins to do as so.

Dear Admins,
Im sorry for bothering you but I was looking at the group labels. There is a label for diplomats, were more commonly called ambassadors; I believe they have the same obligations, which is to represent the region abroad. I believe I should be remasked as a diplomat as should anyone who's an ambassador. I know some people who are an ambassador already holds an higher position and doesn't need it. But for people like me, whos only masked as a RA member would like it. I mean we work hard and deserve recognition. I petition the admins to do as so.

The Democratic Republic of TOMB and Rach have both missed four legislative votes and have failed to vote in the last 20 days in the Regional Assembly, they should be remasked as citizens.

Leekem:
Dear Admins,
Remasking of those with diplomat permissions is by request of the MoFA or the Delegate. We have no way of knowing who should have the permissions or a preference for the diplomat masking. Give us a current list to work with and who among them prefer the fiplomat badge, and the admin will get to it.

And you really didn't need a triple post; you could have just edited out the contents of post number two.

Zyvetskistaahn:
The Democratic Republic of TOMB and Rach have both missed four legislative votes and have failed to vote in the last 20 days in the Regional Assembly, they should be remasked as citizens.
Tomb is still NPA so RA permissions were changed to citizen permissions; Rach is remasked.

Grosseschnauzer:
Leekem:
Dear Admins,
Remasking of those with diplomat permissions is by request of the MoFA or the Delegate. We have no way of knowing who should have the permissions or a preference for the diplomat masking. Give us a current list to work with and who among them prefer the fiplomat badge, and the admin will get to it.

And you really didn't need a triple post; you could have just edited out the contents of post number two.
I believe that Eluvatar added the Diplomats group when he was trying to think of the best way to maintain a private area for the DipCorps. I could be wrong about that. Personally, I do not see a reason why we need to use that particular group and I think it would simply result in more unnecessary masking/remasking etc. I will discuss it with the Minister for Foreign Affairs and get back to you.

Edit: r3n agrees with me. We are fine with leaving everything as it is and we will not seek to give our Ambassadors the Diplomat group

Can I please get a security check for Donal De Burca , if he passes give him NPA masking, and give NPA masking to Malvad aswell.

Thank You.

Back