Admin Requests

Former English Colony has failed to log onto the forum in the past 30 days, they should be remasked as a citizen.

Bootsie:
Former English Colony has failed to log onto the forum in the past 30 days, they should be remasked as a citizen.
Done. You will not necessarily notice a difference because she remains in the Admin group.

Bootsie:
She remains Security Council though.

edit: Actually, I may be wrong as she may be subject to the abandonment clause for not logging in for two weeks. I made an RA topic to address this but it was ignored. @Elu sorry for the spam but just making admins aware of the situation.

Chasmanthe:
Bootsie:
She remains Security Council though.

edit: Actually, I may be wrong as she may be subject to the abandonment clause for not logging in for two weeks. I made an RA topic to address this but it was ignored. @Elu sorry for the spam but just making admins aware of the situation.
I have posted a notice in the Regional Assembly. She has been removed from the Security Council. Her masking needs to be adjusted accordingly.

While I am here, I am going to go ahead and up Tyler's warning level, as he continues to spam in this thread, despite warnings not to.

Sorry, I've been away for the weekend, but as I was the original complainant, thanks so much for fixing the sig issue! I'll pass the fix onto my other Zetafriends.[note]please don't up my warning level for not requesting an admin thing I can't go back to jail here take my cookies[/note]

Could Lord Nwahs please be remasked as a Deputy Speaker and be added to the government page? Thanks!

Government page could be changed up to reflect changes in Ministerial positions and my deputy speakership

Parmistine's TNP nation has Ceased To Exist, they should be remasked as a former citizen.

Xander95 has not longed onto the forum in the past 30 days, they should be remasked as a citizen.

Thanks to ye.

Lane Seven has not longed onto the forum in the past 30 days, they should be remasked as a citizen.

Moany Old Gits should be remasked as a RA member, as they have been admitted to the RA, and might I have an admin to check over the application of Treize_Dreizehn.

Thanks to ye.

Hi, I had three requests, in decreasing order of importance:

1) Can Sanctaria be replaced by myself as leader of the "Diplomats" joinable group?
2) Can you remove Sanctaria's moderator powers over the foreign affairs forums? These are "Foreign Affairs", "Diplomatic Corps", and "Regional Updates". No need to add any new mods.
3) A stylistic one, can you rename the "Diplomats" joinable group into "Diplomatic Corps", and change its description from "Joinable Group (test)" to, well, something better?

Thanks,
r3n.

Is it possible to request a name change?

Moany Old Gits is not the most reflective name for me - this is the only forum I ever joined and I took the name of my nation along here. I don't like it.

I can't ditch the nation. It saved me from Lewis and Clark (for those with a long memory) and will enable me to support the region in the event of a coup etc. However, a name change would do no harm since I'm not well known here and drift in and out a bit. What do you think?

Sorry for the personal history

Will the operation be painful and will I be accepted in my new guise??

MOG :blush:

I have been appointed a temporary hearing officer and have taken my oath, but since Civil Trials are adjudicated by a single Justice, I do not require access to the Special Chambers at this time. However, I suppose I should be put in the appropriate usergroup, without any change in mask?

Moany Old Gits:

Moany Old Gits is not the most reflective name for me - this is the only forum I ever joined and I took the name of my nation along here. I don't like it.

I can't ditch the nation. It saved me from Lewis and Clark (for those with a long memory) and will enable me to support the region in the event of a coup etc. However, a name change would do no harm since I'm not well known here and drift in and out a bit. What do you think?

You can request a name change on your profile. It will then be approved by an administrator.

Crushing Our Enemies:
I have been appointed a temporary hearing officer and have taken my oath, but since Civil Trials are adjudicated by a single Justice, I do not require access to the Special Chambers at this time. However, I suppose I should be put in the appropriate usergroup, without any change in mask?

I don't understand, sorry. I'm a bit hungover today.

I'm having issues with changing my avatar. I'm getting a confirmation but it remains the same as before.

Moany Old Gits:

You can request the name change through your user account profile, but I have to admit, I've never known you except as Moany Old Gits. ;)

mcmasterdonia:
Sometimes you need to refresh the page afterwards and it will show up.
It helps to flush your browser cache regularly for changing images on the forums.

I run a system cleaning software (CCleaner) at least weekly to get rid of caches and temporary files, and that's one way of doing so. That software program has a regularly updated free version and you have a lot more control over the process than using the Windows file disk cleaner.

Grosseschnauzer:
mcmasterdonia:
Sometimes you need to refresh the page afterwards and it will show up.
It helps to flush your browser cache regularly for changing images on the forums.

I run a system cleaning software (CCleaner) at least weekly to get rid of caches and temporary files, and that's one way of doing so. That software program has a regularly updated free version and you have a lot more control over the process than using the Windows file disk cleaner.
Grosse, I'll take you up on that advice, thanks! I'll see if the CCleaner does anything for me.

Democratic Donkeys:
There are some requests, including RA checks, that are on the bottom of the previous page.

At the top of the page.. I responded to them.

Zyvetskistaahn:
Martinople, De Luna, KSD Brandonia have all failed to log onto the forum in the past 30 days, they should be remasked as citizens.

Thanks to ye.

Done

Heya Admins!

1) Asylum, Cerma, Corinair, ManarchyintheUK, murdock213, Redamerica, S1E and Semitica have all sadly CTE'd and should be remasked as former Citizens.

2) Depeterson61 and Valkany have left the region, and should be remasked as members.

3) harris6332 has failed to log into the forums for the last 30 days, and should be remasked as a citizen.

Thanks in advance! :D

Heya again, looks like the list that we have on the Google Docs isn't updated, and we have more nations to remask!

1) Aleksotopia, AnarchistParadiso, AnonBrony, Apollo, Aramyll, collettiquette, Elizabeth, FreeSoc, Giovanni Longo, Guittelia, Isidor C. Anumia, Jean-Claude Hollande, john2845, Kazaman, MahendoSat, Markus Wolf, Masanmay, mattex0, paceablaya, phantom887, PRMH, Quadrimmina, Rhoderius, richalpoaz, ryanchua94, tear151, TheGrandNagus, Topid, Wahl_Dan_, Wardodger (despite SHOCK the RA masking!) and wolfage have CTE'd and should be remasked as former citizens.

2) Anathema Armaments and Funkadelia (apparently) have left the region and should be remasked as members

3) Ascenon and Wairos are wrongly masked as a Former Citizen, they apparently should be Citizens, and should be remasked as such.

4) I would think Formic is wrongly masked as a citizen, they should be remasked as a member, unless there's something I don't know.

Very thanks > : )

Back