Admin Requests

Not sure whether this is some sort of operator error or not, but signatures have been spilling over into other posts and the like for the past few days, and it's inhibiting my work. Below are a few examples screenshotted.

natjameba2.png

natjameba2.png

I have applied the suggested fix on the test forum. If someone could please confirm that the issue is fixed for the TNP Aqua, Winter, and TNP Burnt Triangle themes, that would be most appreciated.

Eluvatar:
I have applied the suggested fix on the test forum. If someone could please confirm that the issue is fixed for the TNP Aqua, Winter, and TNP Burnt Triangle themes, that would be most appreciated.
Yes, I can confirm the fix works for me on the test forum for those three themes.

Ator People:
Eluvatar:
Yes, I can confirm the fix works for me on the test forum for those three themes.
Changed, updated here.

Looking back over the past few pages in this thread, can I make a humble suggestion?

The admins and mods take a lot of time sorting out checks, remasking, forum structure and a hundred other things. Although it is nowhere required by the Bill of Rights, the odd "please" and "thank you" accompanying admin requests would not go amiss.

In that spirit, thank you to those of you who always remember to say "please".

Tyler Kazakov:
Can I get a "Regional Dumbass" special masking?
I don't think that needs to be made anymore apparent. You are able to promote it efficiently enough in your current masking. If you like though, I'm sure the admins would be kind enough to grant you an IP Ban or 100% Warn Level.

Lord Ravenclaw:
Tyler Kazakov:
Can I get a "Regional Dumbass" special masking?
I don't think that needs to be made anymore apparent. You are able to promote it efficiently enough in your current masking. If you like though, I'm sure the admins would be kind enough to grant you an IP Ban or 100% Warn Level.
Dude, look up the definition of trolling. <.<

This is an Admin Requests topic, not a spam topic. Please kindly limit yourselves to serious requests to perform admin duties.

Back