Admin Requests

Could we get @Nimarya the Home Affairs Deputy Minister masking, as well as management permissions over the joinable group and the Home Affairs Headquarters subforum, please?

Last edited:
Can @Sarah be masked as Deputy Minister and given manager access to the Foreign Affairs and Culture joinable groups. relevant oaths:

Can @Sarah be masked as Deputy Minister and given manager access to the Foreign Affairs and Culture joinable groups. relevant oaths:

Done

In accordance with Article 6.7 of the Constitution,
Article 6.7 of the Constitution:
7. All government officials must maintain citizenship while in office.

@TlomzKrano has failed to maintain citizenship and fails to meet the requirements for the office of Security Councilor. Please remove their masking and remove them from the government registry.

Thank you.

Could @Westinor please have their Deputy Minister masking, WA Affairs and WALL group manager permissions, and WA Affairs and WALL subforum moderator permissions removed? Thanks

Article 6.7 of the Constitution:
7. All government officials must maintain citizenship while in office.

@saintpeter has failed to maintain citizenship and fails to meet the requirements for the office of Court Justice. Please remove their masking and remove them from the government registry.

Thank you.

Last edited:

@saintpeter has failed to maintain citizenship and fails to meet the requirements for the office of Court Justice. Please remove their masking and remove them from the government registry.

Thank you.
Looks like Eras beat me to it.
I am the new Chief Justice and will need the appropriate updates. Thank you.
Masked. Will update the government sheet this afternoon.

Re: this post, can I have the foreign envoy masking removed from me for the time being? I know what it says in the thread, but MadJack’s the one who should make the decision about the subforum.

Last edited:
In accordance with Section 4.2.9 of the Legal Code,
Section 4.2.9 of the Legal Code:
An office is abandoned when its holder does not log onto the regional forums for two weeks

@Guilleana has failed to log on to the forums for two weeks. Please remove them from the government registry.

Thank you.

Last edited:
In accordance with Section 4.2.9 of the Legal Code,
Section 4.2.9 of the Legal Code:
An office is abandoned when its holder does not log onto the regional forums for two weeks

@Nessuno has failed to log on to the forums for two weeks. Please remove them from the government registry.

Thank you.

Back