Admin Requests

Hello again,

Please remove the Deputy Speaker masking from @lol2639 (and take him off as a group manager for the citizen and resident joinable groups)

You can find my post relating to their dismissal here

Thank you

Pursuant to the Relevant Sections of the Constitution and the Legal code, @Comfed has failed to maintain Citizenship in the region and should be removed from the government registry and have their Gameside Advocate role removed.

Lost of Citizenship Post here.

Please remove @Wash as a deputy minister and their management ability over the culture group.

In accordance with Section 4.2, Clause 9 of the Legal Code:

9. A "vacancy" in an office occurs when the holder of it resigns, is removed, or abandons it. An office is abandoned when its holder does not log onto the regional forums for two weeks, or when an election winner or appointee fails to post the Oath of Office. Pending an election, a vacancy may be temporarily filled as provided by the Constitution, this Legal Code, or a rule adopted by the appropriate body.

@lol2639 has not logged onto the forums in the past fourteen days and, as such, has vacated the office of Election Commissioner. Please remove their masking and remove them from the government registry accoridngky

Thank you

In accordance with Section 4.2, Clause 9 of the Legal Code:

@lol2639 has not logged onto the forums in the past fourteen days and, as such, has vacated the office of Election Commissioner. Please remove their masking and remove them from the government registry accoridngky

Thank you
Done.

Monkemafiatopia has requested to me in private messages that they would like to resign as Deputy Minister of Radio, please remove Monkemafiatopia's management ability over radio and their deputy minister masking.

Due to the pure hatred been thrown around on the RMB on NationStates at one nation, I would like my account here closed as I'm leaving the game and don't want to be linked to a site that lets that go on.

Can @Gorundu also be given management permissions for Defense? Thanks!

Edit: It seems I don't have management permission either? If I could have that for the joinable group as well, that would be great! Thanks!

Last edited:
Can my Deputy @Sir Kasto get the proper masking for Home Affairs and power to manage the Home Affairs Joinable Group? His oath may be found here.
(Also, could you remove my mask as Deputy Minister?) Thank you!

Last edited:
Hello, can I be given control over the Foreign Envoys group if such a thing is possible :)

I *think* everything is done up to this point. If I've missed a deputy or a Minister somewhere please say something here.
Thank you! One (ok it's many, sorry) other thing, can @Sir Kasto @Rom and @TlomzKrano all get foreign envoy and foreign affairs joinable group manager permissions? And moderation over the FA subforum, along with @Oracle if they don't have any of those powers either.

Last edited:
Could @Boston Castle, @Westinor, @East Isles, @Greater Cesnica, and @Sir Kasto please get Deputy Minister masking, mod power in the WA Affairs subforum, and manager permissions for the WA Affairs group? Could I also please get manager permissions for the WA Affairs joinable group?
It looks like I have manager permissions for the WALL but not WA Affairs groups, and some of the listed deputies reported not having WAA group management/subforum moderation permissions either. Could that please be rectified? Thanks!

Last edited:
It looks like I have manager permissions for the WALL but not WA Affairs groups, and some of the listed deputies reported not having WAA group management/subforum moderation permissions either. Could that please be rectified? Thanks!
Done.

May I ask for my Deputy, @Gorundu to be given rights to manage the Communications joinable group and mod rights in the Communications subforum? Thanks!

Appointment post, if you need:

I have appointed @Guilleana as a Home Affairs Deputy Minister. I humbly request the powerful Admins to mask him properly, give them power to manage the Home Affairs Joinable Group and the ability to see the HA Leadership subforum. His Oath. Thank you.

Can this thread be unlocked so I can add one additional tutorial?

Can this thread be unlocked so I can add one additional tutorial?

done

Can this thread once again be locked? Updates have been completed.

Can a subforum for 'Krasnaya' be created in Embassy Row?
Done
Can this thread once again be locked? Updates have been completed.

Done

Actually I also need my GA masking and, if possible, need to be added to the government spreadsheet as GA.
Oath
Appointment
I don't think they can add you to the Government spreadsheet. You were appointed by Rocketdog, not Robespierre (an elected official) therefore you are not considered a Government Official in the executive branch. If you were, you wouldnt be able to serve as Deputy Speaker, as you can only serve in 1 branch. According to article 6.2 and 6.10 of the Constitution:
Government officials are the constitutionally-mandated elected officials, any officials appointed by them as permitted by law, and members of the Security Council.
No person may simultaneously serve in government official positions in more than one of the executive, legislative, or judicial categories. Exceptions to this provision may be established by law.

Last edited:
I don't think they can add you to the Government spreadsheet. You were appointed by Rocketdog, not Robespierre (an elected official) therefore you are not considered a Government Official in the executive branch. If you were, you wouldnt be able to serve as Deputy Speaker, as you can only serve in 1 branch. According to article 6.2 and 6.10 of the Constitution:
Robespierre told me about that before so that’s why I wrote “if possible” because I doubted that it was legal.

Back