Admin Requests

Robespierre

The MacMilitant
-
-
-
Hello again,

Please remove the Deputy Speaker masking from @lol2639 (and take him off as a group manager for the citizen and resident joinable groups)

You can find my post relating to their dismissal here

Thank you

Dreadton

PC Load Letter
-
Deputy Speaker
-
-
Pursuant to the Relevant Sections of the Constitution and the Legal code, @Comfed has failed to maintain Citizenship in the region and should be removed from the government registry and have their Gameside Advocate role removed.

Lost of Citizenship Post here.

Robespierre

The MacMilitant
-
-
-
In accordance with Section 4.2, Clause 9 of the Legal Code:

9. A "vacancy" in an office occurs when the holder of it resigns, is removed, or abandons it. An office is abandoned when its holder does not log onto the regional forums for two weeks, or when an election winner or appointee fails to post the Oath of Office. Pending an election, a vacancy may be temporarily filled as provided by the Constitution, this Legal Code, or a rule adopted by the appropriate body.

@lol2639 has not logged onto the forums in the past fourteen days and, as such, has vacated the office of Election Commissioner. Please remove their masking and remove them from the government registry accoridngky

Thank you

Siwale

Administrator
-
-
-
-
In accordance with Section 4.2, Clause 9 of the Legal Code:

@lol2639 has not logged onto the forums in the past fourteen days and, as such, has vacated the office of Election Commissioner. Please remove their masking and remove them from the government registry accoridngky

Thank you
Done.

Cascadian Bioregion

Holder of the Archives of TNP and complete nerd.
-
-
-
Monkemafiatopia has requested to me in private messages that they would like to resign as Deputy Minister of Radio, please remove Monkemafiatopia's management ability over radio and their deputy minister masking.

ravensblast

Citizen
-
Due to the pure hatred been thrown around on the RMB on NationStates at one nation, I would like my account here closed as I'm leaving the game and don't want to be linked to a site that lets that go on.