Admin Requests

Siwale:
Can the text towards the top of the endorsement page which reads "This page is part of the World Assembly Advancement Program." please be changed to "This page is part of the World Assembly Development Program." The link embedded within the text is correct, it's just the text itself that needs to be changed.
Done.

Siwale:
I apologize in advance for this minor request. Bootsie pointed it out to me and I don't want people mixing our program up with Europeia's :P
No worries. Minor errors are still errors in need of correction.

[class=administrator]Note: I have already done the following re-maskings. I am posting them here for public record.[/class]

The following citizens have failed to post in the last 30 days and should be re-masked as residents:
TheGreatHofmeister
Yusuf Narendra

The following have failed to maintain a nation in the region and should be re-masked as members:
Athelion
Greyholden
Impie Manse
Kannabyss
Kreal Panards
Miffychan
Sophista
United Post Calamity Hyrule

When someone has a minute, can they look into the VD's moderation settings? I can't seem to move a split topic from the citizenship thread to the Lock Box.

Thanks in advance!

Siwale:
When someone has a minute, can they look into the VD's moderation settings? I can't seem to move a split topic from the citizenship thread to the Lock Box.

Thanks in advance!
Is this a recent issue?

I looked into this but couldn't see what the problem was.. So I'll wait for another admin to have a look.

Ivory Rhodes:
I would like to request that this account be deleted.

Done.

mcmasterdonia:
Siwale:

Thanks in advance!
Is this a recent issue?

I looked into this but couldn't see what the problem was.. So I'll wait for another admin to have a look.
It could just be user error. But when I go to split a thread and move it to the Lock Box, it says that I don't have permission to do that.

Here's the exact error message if that helps:
You do not have permission to split topics into this destination forum.
Error Code: 17030:2142228

Siwale:
It could just be user error. But when I go to split a thread and move it to the Lock Box, it says that I don't have permission to do that.
Your permissions also look fine to me. Are you able to move threads to the lock box? You may have to split the posts into a new thread in the docks and then move the thread to the lock box.

Darcania:
Your permissions also look fine to me. Are you able to move threads to the lock box? You may have to split the posts into a new thread in the docks and then move the thread to the lock box.
I got it to work using that method. Thanks!

[class=administrator]Note: I have already done the following re-maskings. I am posting them here for public record.[/class]

The following citizens have failed to post in the last 30 days and should be re-masked as residents:
DPRUS
Jiodi
Deerfenland
Abbey
Sallanas
Atomicapple[note]Note: Remasked as Member due to not having a nation in the region. Maintained Citizenship until now since they never voluntarily left the region.[/note]

The following have failed to maintain a nation in the region and should be re-masked as members:
Rhomacon
VegetarianStates

I need Deputy Minister masking and FA forum moderation access for Owenstacey and Gremblo. The same (probably just the forum part) should be removed from Scorch.

Scorch should also be removed as a Senior Diplomat leader and replaced in that capacity with Owenstacey. Thank you.

Pallaith:
I need Deputy Minister masking and FA forum moderation access for Owenstacey and Gremblo. The same (probably just the forum part) should be removed from Scorch.

Scorch should also be removed as a Senior Diplomat leader and replaced in that capacity with Owenstacey. Thank you.
Done.

Sankami
Polshi
Jgall953
fudo
Vyazmas
Swindenland
The Nation of Erschlagen
Telok Ayer
Doodlate

mecojoni
csimjg
The Utopian Initiative

Pallaith:

Related to this, I will need Scorch and Sankami removed as group leaders for the Diplomatic Corps joinable group, to be replaced by Owenstacey and Gremblo. Sankami's Deputy Minister masking should also be removed. Thanks.

Pallaith:
Related to this, I will need Scorch and Sankami removed as group leaders for the Diplomatic Corps joinable group, to be replaced by Owenstacey and Gremblo. Sankami's Deputy Minister masking should also be removed. Thanks.
Done. I presume Sankami's moderator powers should also be removed, so I have done so. Let me know if I presumed incorrectly.

Conservative State of Poland

Champion Bay
lbrown23
Plodonia

OverDude
honeybadger1417

Egalotir
The Nation of Erschlagen

Whenever someone has time, can they look into why some of our thread links have changed. This creates problems with all of the links we have placed gameside (on the WFE, in dispatches, TGs, etc.).

For example,

What was once this:
Citizenship Application: http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/7306731/
NPA Application: http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/7279690/

Is now this:
Citizenship Application: http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/9145386/1/
NPA Application: http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/9145375/1/

Thanks in advance!

Siwale:
Whenever someone has time, can they look into why some of our thread links have changed. This creates problems with all of the links we have placed gameside (on the WFE, in dispatches, TGs, etc.).

For example,

What was once this:
Citizenship Application: http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/7306731/
NPA Application: http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/7279690/

Is now this:
Citizenship Application: http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/9145386/1/
NPA Application: http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/9145375/1/

Thanks in advance!
Apologies, I should have alerted the government but I had left for the rest of the day before I got the chance. It's my fault: I had assumed incorrectly that ZB's "Combine Topic" function would work like other forums' "Merge Topic" feature, where posts are inserted into another thread, but as it turns out they spawn an entirely new thread instead.

I'll be alerting the government now that I'm back.

Update: I've put in some JavaScript to make any links to the old threads automatically redirect to the new ones. It won't work if, say, someone has JS disabled, but it's what I can do for a temporary hotfix for the issue.

Account name change request:

I'd like my username to be changed from Highton Islands to just Highton since my RP nation is just called Highton and it sometimes leads to confusion.

Highton Islands:
Account name change request:

I'd like my username to be changed from Highton Islands to just Highton since my RP nation is just called Highton and it sometimes leads to confusion.
Preferences in the upper right (click it) > Change Username in the box on the left.

Ceretis
Ladesha
Paradise Island 1608
Orbaland

Colombiano
Jay

I request to have this account deleted, on behalf of Corporal Clegg. This is my second account, and I won't be able to gain citizenship until this account is removed.

Thank you!

PinkFernz:
I request to have this account deleted, on behalf of Corporal Clegg. This is my second account, and I won't be able to gain citizenship until this account is removed.

Thank you!
Done.

Oxeon
ArtemisFowl01
AzazelThePotatoe

Mazemba
Sallanas

JoerassicPark

RKO
Moonlit Land
TheGreatHofmeister

Raven (no not that Raven)

Almacs
Scarr1
America nll

Enddru
JoerassicPark

PCalxur
DonsUnited

Cogoria
Anglarond

Enosville
Vyazmas

Ema Skye:
Submitted a name change request from "Emalunya Skye" to "Ema Skye"
We get notifications for those already. No need to post in this thread.

Alsatian Island
Lord Chancellor of Luzon-Visayas
USNA&hA
Karenina
RenatusNick
Rightwingcrusaders

Greater Mendocin
Flemingisa
Imperium Anglorum
joshdull17
Telok Ayer

Scottie
archimony
Frei
Wolnos
SamuelRichardson
Belyachussia
Gulliver

Abbey
Conservative State of Poland
emdoan11
Funkadelia
Mystery Player
Scarr1
THE Empire of liberalism
The Fantastic Emo

Why is it, if you would, that citizen bowloftoast has, since her/his join date nearly a month ago, been showing in the Board Statistics block as the most recent member?

Isimud:
Why is it, if you would, that citizen bowloftoast has, since her/his join date nearly a month ago, been showing in the Board Statistics block as the most recent member?
It's due to our Validating mask - technically all users are validating, but they get remasked to Member after three posts or when an admin remasks. Validating users don't show up as the most recent member since they're not considered full members by the forum software (despite any masks or permissions to the contrary).

bowloftoast was registered via a different method, which bypasses Validating, so they show up. No other users were registered via this method since.

Account deletion request:

I would like to delete this account in favour of my old account ('The Centrist', which already has citizenship).

Back