Admin Requests

Asendavia:
So, I have another account on here, Helgraf (http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/profile/3242118/), is there anyway that can be deleted? To be honest I don't remember why I made this one (I made it back in August of 2016, Helgraf is from 2014) when I could have used the other one, but yeah, I intend to use this one from now on so can the other get deleted? Thanks in advance.
Helgraf:
I can confirm that this is me and that I do want this account deleted.
Generally we prefer that the account with more posts be the one that remains, since you're perfectly capable of changing your username and avatar and it becomes harder to track post history after account deletion.

Gladio:
Security check for shrekingtown please

Thank you
Passes.

Darcania:
Asendavia:
So, I have another account on here, Helgraf (http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/profile/3242118/), is there anyway that can be deleted? To be honest I don't remember why I made this one (I made it back in August of 2016, Helgraf is from 2014) when I could have used the other one, but yeah, I intend to use this one from now on so can the other get deleted? Thanks in advance.
Helgraf:
I can confirm that this is me and that I do want this account deleted.
Generally we prefer that the account with more posts be the one that remains, since you're perfectly capable of changing your username and avatar and it becomes harder to track post history after account deletion.
Whatever works is fine with me.

I ask that this account is to be deleted, in favour of the account Dylan account to have citizenship

[class=administrator]Note: I have already done the following remaskings. I am posting them here for public record.[/class]

The following citizens have failed to post in the last 30 days and should be re-masked as residents:
Dreylus
EnvY
Aloriansa
secen
Marilyn Manson

The following have failed to maintain a nation in the region and should be re-masked as members:
_mixi3_
Cadmus
Cristalina
MaskedOne
Velow

The following have failed to maintain a nation in the region and should be re-masked as members:
James Urquhart

(As he is banned from the forums, no re-masking is actually necessary.)

[class=administrator]Note: I have already done the following re-maskings. I am posting them here for public record.[/class]

The following citizens have failed to post in the last 30 days and should be re-masked as residents:
Sam (dantre)
sean2112

Jamie
King Aplhonse Kaiser
newganjastan

I know this might be a bit of a stretch, but could there be some other way to distinguish between a banned player and a foreign envoy other than looking at the "Group:"? The format of the player's account name in posts is either identical or really, really close, and it makes it hard to distinguish between the two. In viewable groups, the only difference is that Foreign Envoys are bolded and banned players are not, but in post viewing I can't see the difference.
Never mind, I forgot about the rank image.

[class=administrator]Note: I have already done the following re-maskings. I am posting them here for public record.[/class]

Slippers
Atomicapple
Unimaginable Doom
Mecca_Switzerland
Belichickistan
Zdicho83
teik1999
Salmiakkian Leader

Sinabix
Emyt
francisthelumberjack
Parlanda

Sil Dorsett:
Please perform the following for Deropia:
1. Mask as Deputy Minister
2. Make them a leader of the WA Affairs and WALL Staff joinable groups
3. Make them a moderator of WA Affairs, WA Affairs Headquarters, World Assembly Legislative Affairs, and the WALL HQ subforums.

Appointment: http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/single/?p=10102355&t=9093503
Oath of Office: http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/single/?p=10102356&t=7019276
I'm going to assume you meant World Assembly Legislative League there.

Done.

Harry Passehl

Barbarossistan:
Since I was regranted citizenship and would like to post something in the RA can I be granted citizens posting rights?
My apologies, I forgot to mask the most recent round of Citizens. Doing so now.

Both masked and all.
Deropia:
...or if I could stay green (since most of my activity pertains to my work with the MoWAA) and have the appropriate permissions added if it's not too much trouble, that would be great!
It would be, since Deputy Minister is a cosmetic mask we never have that as a top-level mask when another beyond Citizen applies.

Necerierra
minesearch
Plato

Tego99
Ameyuri
metsfan06
TheGloriousTsar
Wildhurst

AceytlCholine
Norfolklandia
UST

Frost

Trevisan
Botero

LukaCraft
mralexgamingstrategy
Nominalism
Staadnau Gol

Loh
islandsofunity
Remand Lan
Dino_Mapping (Dinoium)
MelissaGrant
New Amur
Azzarel
Ervelo
araplia
Republic of Dixie
moosilauke18

Glonia Tunkiants

Amestris-Britannia

Nuclear Cornflakes

Back