Admin Requests

[class=administrator]Note: I have already done the following re-maskings. I am posting them here for public record.[/class]

The following citizens have failed to post in the last 30 days and should be re-masked as residents:
Joodey
Ryan2409
alvtheo
lightG98

The following have failed to maintain a nation in the region and should be re-masked as members:
Eren
CaptainJr

Albertma222
Caya Gato
Northie

Can I get group leader for the Diplomatic Corps joinable group assigned to Owenstacey in his capacity as my deputy? Thanks!

May a forum moderator remove me from the culture, comms, and foreign affairs forum groups, as I am no longer part of those ministries.

Goyanes:
May a forum moderator remove me from the culture, comms, and foreign affairs forum groups, as I am no longer part of those ministries.
No need, for one we'd have to add ourselves as leaders and then remove ourselves, for two you can leave those groups yourself. Just go to the group page (all of them in your profile are links) and click Leave Group.

Darcania:
Goyanes:
No need, for one we'd have to add ourselves as leaders and then remove ourselves, for two you can leave those groups yourself. Just go to the group page (all of them in your profile are links) and click Leave Group.
Thanks!

[class=administrator]Note: I have already done the following re-maskings. I am posting them here for public record.[/class]

The following citizens have failed to post in the last 30 days and should be re-masked as residents:
Sanctaria
AJs

The following have failed to maintain a nation in the region and should be re-masked as members:
Momo_Kawashima
Aloriansa
Bergenaria
LunMakhanya
Ryan2409

Pallaith:
Can I get group leader for the Diplomatic Corps joinable group assigned to Owenstacey in his capacity as my deputy? Thanks!
Done. Would you like the same done for Sankami as well?

Darcania:
Pallaith:
Done. Would you like the same done for Sankami as well?
It's my understanding she already has the proper forum things, but if not, yes to her too.

Pallaith:
It's my understanding she already has the proper forum things, but if not, yes to her too.
No, I clear out old Deputy Minister powers every term. She's been added as the leader of the joinable group.

BaasRed
Zdicho83

Following the appointment of new advisors to the delegate, I should no longer have access to the Executive Council subforum.

Could I get added as a moderator to the WALL Headquarters subforum? I just noticed my deputies have moderator powers, but I don't aha

Edwardidk

New Rogernomics
Zyvun
The Utopian Movement
Novandera
Meliott
Ajiaz

Equestria and Griffon
Freyford
Horsley land
Lucas25457
zamerriman

islandsofunity

Apparently Lozinak can't add people to groups so he can't process NPA applications. Could have that ability?

Synnaraka
NationalistRepublicAlaska
StaicsForeignAffairs
XavierLowens
Necerierra
Dwesthaver
Otto IV
dinasgate
Eversland
Elhomna

Verilion
Hardehkunlex
Parael
Swindenland

Haystan:
Can my name be changed to Hayastan please? Just noticed there was a spelling error in my name.
This is not the place to request that - there's a page you go to. Click "Preferences" in the upper right, then "Change Username" in the left box.

Dear Darcania,

Could you please make the following changes to the Universities subforums:

Merge Politics & Economics into -> Current Events
National History -> Regional History

Could you please create a TNPU Archive and an autotool for archival? I can't see one for the Chancellery area at least. I'll handle any archiving as necessary afterwards. Thanks!

mcmasterdonia:
Dear Darcania,

Could you please make the following changes to the Universities subforums:

Merge Politics & Economics into -> Current Events
National History -> Regional History
Done.
mcmasterdonia:
Could you please create a TNPU Archive and an autotool for archival? I can't see one for the Chancellery area at least. I'll handle any archiving as necessary afterwards. Thanks!
There already was both, but it wasn't configured to be active in the Chancellery area. This has been fixed.

Back