Admin Requests

Tomb:
Admins, following Lord Ravenclaw's resignation from the SC, I would appreciate it if you could please update the gov't page.
Should be done.

Gladio - I will do your checks later on today.

Lord Ravenclaw:
Note to the other admins: we'll need to change the email addresses of the accounts to a TNP address after the elections.
Hello, admins! With reference to the above, the January 2017 Justice Special Election Commission is finished with this account, so you may take this account over for use in case of future overlapping elections.

~Darcania

As I have been elected Attorney General and I have taken my oath, may I please have the Attorney General masking? As I'm already a leader of the associated joinable group, all I need is the masking. Thank you!

Darcania:
As I have been elected Attorney General and I have taken my oath, may I please have the Attorney General masking? As I'm already a leader of the associated joinable group, all I need is the masking. Thank you!
Oh, almost forgot, the Government page will also have to be updated. I'll need the AG slot, and my three Deputies (Sasten, Goyanes, and Lord Emmanuel) will need the Deputy slots. Sasten and Goyanes have the necessary masking already (as does Tomb, who is an Assistant but requires the exact same forum permissions), and Lord Emmanuel has requested to have the Deputy AG masking over his Cabinet Deputy masking above.

Thanks again.

Scorch:
Could Lord Emmanuel and Corporal Clegg be given moderator powers over Home Affairs Headquarters? Thank you.
Done

lamb:
Hey, hey,

Just pinging that I have placed a username change request.

Thanks!
Approved.

The Polling Place:
Lord Ravenclaw:
Note to the other admins: we'll need to change the email addresses of the accounts to a TNP address after the elections.
Hello, admins! With reference to the above, the January 2017 Justice Special Election Commission is finished with this account, so you may take this account over for use in case of future overlapping elections.

~Darcania
Thanks - am just consulting with other admins on what we're doing with the account.
Darcania:

Done.
plembobria:
I've archived everything in the gameside affairs subforum. Can it be removed now?

Done.
Gladio:
Security check for RickyB158 please

Thank you
Failed - non-residential IP address.

Pallaith:
Ranavor has failed to post on the forum in the last thirty days, and should be remasked from citizen to resident.
Done.

Bootsie:
These members are attending an event and are from The West Pacific, can they be given diplomatic masking in order to access Embassy Row?

Neenee
East Chimore
Prole Confederation
The Imperial Grand Drall
Paris

All done.

Darcania:
Darcania:
Oh, almost forgot, the Government page will also have to be updated. I'll need the AG slot, and my three Deputies (Sasten, Goyanes, and Lord Emmanuel) will need the Deputy slots. Sasten and Goyanes have the necessary masking already (as does Tomb, who is an Assistant but requires the exact same forum permissions), and Lord Emmanuel has requested to have the Deputy AG masking over his Cabinet Deputy masking above.

Thanks again.

All done (I think). :winner:

thanks to Abbey who has dealt with Admin requests almost single handed while I was entertaining family this past week and had limited time for NS. Things should be more back to normal now.

Administrators, when you have time, can you please create a passworded sub-forum within The North Pacific University and title it as "Executive Management Academy"? The password can be anything of your choice, and I would appreciate it if you could send it to Kasch or I once created. This an educational project that Kasch and I will be working on in the months to come.

Darc:
Could this thread be combined into this thread, please? Thank you.
I think you might have the wrong thread there - I've DMd you on Discord.

Darc:
Having been appointed and having taken his oath of office, could Kasch have the Deputy AG alternate permission set and be added to the Government page? Thank you.
I've added him to the Govt page. Some weird tech glitch is preventing me from changing his masking. I've asked the other admins and the masking will be done asap.

Tomb:
Administrators, when you have time, can you please create a passworded sub-forum within The North Pacific University and title it as "Executive Management Academy"? The password can be anything of your choice, and I would appreciate it if you could send it to Kasch or I once created. This an educational project that Kasch and I will be working on in the months to come.
Should be done.

Zyvet:
The following have failed to post on the forum in the last thirty days and should be remasked from citizens to residents:
Estroya
Boorati
United German Regions
SORT

The TNP nations of the following have CTE'd and left the region, respectively. They should be remasked from citizens to members:
Boza
Fordana (currently they are validating, so it is possible they ought to retain that mask instead)

Thank you.

All done, Mr Deputy Speaker.

Pallaith:
All done (I think!) Mr Speaker.

Back