Admin Requests

RPI:
As I have been named the NPTO Council Chair, can an administrator please give me moderation over the NPTO Peace Council subforum (in the North Pacific Treaty Organization within the Diplomacy RP subforum), and Bootsie's should be removed. I also need moderation over the NPTO Voting Chambers within the NPTO Peace Council subforum.

Also:
Please rename the NPTO Peace Council subforum as Peace Council. Please rename the NPTO Voting Chambers subforum (within the NPTO Peace Council subforum) as Voting Chambers.

Done

It says I "do not have permission to edit this topic" when I try to edit topic titles within the Peace Council and Voting Chambers. Could someone please fix this? :)

Democratic Donkeys:
RPI:
As I have been named the NPTO Council Chair, can an administrator please give me moderation over the NPTO Peace Council subforum (in the North Pacific Treaty Organization within the Diplomacy RP subforum), and Bootsie's should be removed. I also need moderation over the NPTO Voting Chambers within the NPTO Peace Council subforum.

Also:
Please rename the NPTO Peace Council subforum as Peace Council. Please rename the NPTO Voting Chambers subforum (within the NPTO Peace Council subforum) as Voting Chambers.

Done
I need to raise an issue. The NPTO designation is so that people (like me) don't get confused when looking at the Active Topics list as to what it is. "Voting Chambers" gives me no clue as to it being an RP section. Neither does "Peace Council". Even NPTO is annoying, but I can at least learn to recognize that designation as not of interest to me.

Summary: I'd like to put back the NPTO designations.

I have rejected Olevini's name change request as they last changed their name TWO DAYS ago. If they have some pressing reason to object they can do so here.

Aside from that, I believe the admin request thread is up to date.

I'd like to request security checks for RA applicants. There are currently four pending applications. Thank you!

EDIT: In addition, I would like to request some remasks.

Amerion's TNP nation has ceased to exist, and he should be remasked from citizen to former resident.

Longcyber1, Airbud, and Gen,Wolf have failed to post for the last thirty days, and should be remasked from citizen to resident.

King Yedu IV's TNP nation has left the region, and they should be remasked as a member.

The TNP nations of MrWhale, Olddefense, QueenAleena, Algernon, and Whamabama have ceased to exist, and they should be remasked as former residents.

As acting speaker, I believe I should have mod privileges in the legal records area, so that I can edit legal documents. As I recall, there is an acting speaker mask for this sort of scenario?

Amerion's TNP nation has ceased to exist, and he should be remasked from citizen to former resident.
Done. Also no longer assistant attorney general then...

Longcyber1, Airbud, and Gen,Wolf have failed to post for the last thirty days, and should be remasked from citizen to resident.
Done

King Yedu IV's TNP nation has left the region, and they should be remasked as a member.
Done

The TNP nations of MrWhale, Olddefense, QueenAleena, Algernon, and Whamabama have ceased to exist, and they should be remasked as former residents.
Done. Olddefense was NPA, is no longer

Could I have a subforum put inside the NPTO Peace Council subforum entitled "Council Chambers"? Please make the description of that subforum "Where councilors discuss all PC matters." Also please make me a moderator of that subforum.

Thank you for all your help with the NPTO, admins. I realize it may not have been exactly a fun process, but your work is very much appreciated.

Former English Colony:
It has been titled NPTO Council Chambers. You already are a mod. And I will reiterate my question of why you need TWO forums entitled "voting chambers" for your RP area?
I mean please place the new subforum within the existing one. And the two different voting chambers are for two different bodies within the NPTO.

In addition to my last request, I have some remaskings that need to be done.

The following persons have not posted on the forum for thirty days and/or not logged in for thirty days, and they should be remasked from citizen to resident:
  1. Leo The Wizard
  2. thesuccessor
  3. Wineclaw
  4. Oilgarchy
  5. Executive Council of Slokobafia
  6. Eatrella
  7. Bjartr
  8. Sciongrad
  9. Pasargad
  10. Abbey Anumia
The following persons' nations have CTEd and they should be remasked from citizen to former resident:
  1. Heliumiami
  2. UKMardainia

Thank you

RPI:
Former English Colony:
It has been titled NPTO Council Chambers. You already are a mod. And I will reiterate my question of why you need TWO forums entitled "voting chambers" for your RP area?
I mean please place the new subforum within the existing one. And the two different voting chambers are for two different bodies within the NPTO.
I'm sorry, but WHY do you need another forum? You have a grand total of 4 topics in the Peace Council (name put back to rights, sorry), and 1 topic in the voting chamber. Why is there a need to have another forum?

IMO, extra forums are good when you need to restrict access or have so many active threads that you can't keep track. Not for every topic/area of interest you can think of. Then it's just a bunch of unnecessary navigation and clutter.

If another admin wants to do this for you, that's fine, but I am not convinced of the need for the forums NPTO currently has, let alone adding another one.

flemingovia:
Perhaps because this is the first time you have asked to be remasked?
I didn't know I needed to ask every time I needed a remasking. This has certainly not been the case before when I was Delegate, or Vice-Delegate, or Justice, or Security Council, or several other Cabinet positions. In those cases, I just had to post my oath.

Is this a new policy?

Also, I think at election time we're paying a bit more attention because we know there's going to be a lot of turnover. But I've never monitored the oaths thread looking for people to post.

Cormac is remasked.

Lord Lore is listed as a group leader in Culture, yet Syrixia and Malvad are not. They are all Deputy Ministers. I don't know whether LL needs to be removed or is Syrixia and Malvad should be added.

~ Cascadia

The following users have failed to post in the last 30 days and should be remasked from citizen to resident:
Bustos
Escade
Perfekta
angelus78gak
HiddenAbyss
Holmesiana

The TNP nations of the following users have ceased to exist, and they should be remasked from citizen to former resident:
lausse
dog lover
Hraltovia

SovietSovietSoviet has failed to post on the forum for the last thirty days. In addition, they do not have a nation in TNP, so they should be remasked from citizen to member.

Name Change: Alicia DiLaurentis --> Ravenna

COE's requests: done. Perfekta is NPA. dog lover was NPA, but with a lack of nation I've removed that from them.

Syrixia and Malvad added as leaders of Culture group.

Bootsie is Army and Cabinet now

Sorry that I forgot to ask when I was asking for masking, but I also need to be given leadership over the Communications group instead of Cormac and my place replacing his on the government page.

Sorry for not saying it earlier.

Administrators:

The following persons have not posted on the forums in over thirty days and should be remasked from citizen to resident:
  1. HuAt
  2. Empire of Narnia
  3. Nasania
  4. Narwhal King
  5. CJ Arceo
  6. Hobbsburg
  7. DirectlyDisturbed
The following persons' nations have CTEd, so they should be remasked from citizen to former residents:
  1. Thompson Island
  2. Cole_Arroyo
  3. Auralia
  4. david_
  5. Dumont210
  6. Miss Ideophilia
  7. Pikminlover
  8. Rook Bettson
  9. West Stoicoff
Finally, Ervald should be remasked from citizen to member because his nation moved out of TNP.

Thank you,
[me]

Following my appointment as Entertainment Minister ( http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/single/?p=8228987&t=7410051 ) I'd like to request the following:

1. A Ministry of Entertainment subforum set up in Delegate's Government forum, with a Entertainment HQ inside it, viewable by the Minister and RP Moderators (along with Cabinet?)
2. Either adding myself to the RP Moderators group or giving me mod permissions over the RP and Entertainment/EntHQ forum.
3. This topic edited to reflect the new ministry (if need be I can whip something up for it :)) http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/7198621/1/

edit: though I do not believe it is legally required: an oath has been posted http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/single/?p=8229056&t=7019276

Excuse me, I would like to report a problem:

Im trying to apply for citizenship, but I can't post! Can you change my mask to member or resident? Something that will let me post?(This is the only place I can post so you can verify)

Thank you,
Ryccia

Back