Admin Requests

The World Assembly Legislative League has finally been ratified by all signatories and has taken effect. Can you:

1) Add the treaty to the list of treaties under the "Laws" page. I can provide you with the code to do that.
2) Create a forum in TresVille with the name "World Assembly Legislative League", accessible to everyone who can also post in the Agora.
3) Create a new joinable group "WALL staff", and make me leader of it.
4) Create a subforum inside the "World Assembly Legislative League" forum with the name "WALL HQ", and accessible only to the "WALL staff" joinable group.
5) Move the World Assembly Proposals forum inside the "World Assembly Legislative League".
6) Delete the General Assembly Resolutions and Security Council Resolutions forums and move their contents (currently a single thread) in their parent forum WA Affairs.
7) Create two archive forums inside the WA Archive: General Assembly Resolutions and Security Council Resolutions.
8) Replace the "Completed WA RaV" autotool of the WA Affairs forum with two new archival autotools, one for each of the forums you created in (7) (General Assembly archival and Security Council archival).

Thanks in advance.

The Democratic Republic of Tomb:
Hello Administrators.

Administrators, I would appreciate if you can please remask Andrew as a Deputy Minister for the Ministry of Home Affairs. He has taken his oath right here.

In addition to that, I would appreciate if you can remove any mod powers or any Deputy remasking that Lajikstan has in the Home Affairs ministry. So that way, the Home Affairs Ministry will only have 2 deputies, PaulWallLibertarian42 and Andrew.

Thank you for your help in forwards,

~Tomb
Bump

Thanks,

~Tomb

The United Allied States' TNP nation has left the region, they should be remasked as a member.

Rabboslavia and Li of Aowu have each failed to log onto the forum in the last 30 days, they should be remasked as citizens.

Giancarlo's TNP nation has Ceased-to-Exist, they should be remasked as a former citizen.

alackzander has failed to log onto the forum in the last 30 days, they should be remasked as a citizen.

I was wondering if you could check on my AAGs masking? Seems at least one of them is having trouble accessing a private discussion thread in the Attorney Generals Forum in the back office subforum.

Thanks.

All done. Except:

PaulWallLibertarian42:
I was wondering if you could check on my AAGs masking? Seems at least one of them is having trouble accessing a private discussion thread in the Attorney Generals Forum in the back office subforum.

Thanks.

Which AAG?

Romanoffia. He told me he could not see a post I linked him too in the AGs back office. He got a forum error saying he did not have permission? Some kind of weird forum glitch. Idk.

PaulWallLibertarian42:
Romanoffia. He told me he could not see a post I linked him too in the AGs back office. He got a forum error saying he did not have permission? Some kind of weird forum glitch. Idk.
This should be all set now.

Gladio:
Please remove Temberin, Donal De Burca, Fire Wolf and The United Allies States NPA masking.

Thank You
Temberin, Donal, and Fire Wolf lowered to citizen. Temberin and Donal didn't have a base so I went with citizen versus member.

TUAS had already been lowered to member.

EDIT: All removed from the NPA

Can I have a security check for Deathfell, Imperium Magna Graecia, 007James Bond, Akhil, Lesser Fnordia, thomer and Mapelum If they pass give them NPA masking.

Thank You

jamieharper1998 and Caanite have each allowed their TNP nations to Cease-to-Exist, they should be remasked as former citizens.

RamRam has failed to log onto the forum in the last 30 days, they should be remasked as a citizen.

Well thanks mcmuffin :P

I seem to have got a rather... odd masking to say the least. Could someone check as to what had happened?

Lord Nwahs:
Well thanks mcmuffin :P

I seem to have got a rather... odd masking to say the least. Could someone check as to what had happened?
I'm not entirely certain what you think is messed up, unless you were referring to the star, for which I :fish: M&M who should not admin before bedtime as his group selection appears to be faulty

Alloscanna has not logged in for 30 days, they should be remasked as citizens

Also, do mask The Overlord of the Entire Earth as an RA member as well.

Thanks admins :)

EDIT: I'd really appreciate it if someone could add this reminder here:
When registering for the Regional Assembly here, one has to refer to their actual nation WITHOUT PREFIXES OF ANY SORT (i.e. the nation name you type in when logging on to NS).
Basically, either:
1. A link to your nation on NS (the tag helps),
2. Referring to your nation by its name itself (for example, Olvern instead of The Republic of Olvern in the registration post),
is NECESSARY for the Speaker's Office to process your application. This rule will be enforced strictly by myself.
into the opening post for the Regional Assembly Membership Applications thread here. I'm doing this for clarity's sake.

Heya admins! Some work for ya today :)

elrenegado124 should be masked as an RA member.

AgZarp, Cheky, cmhguy88, Geniva, iDisordia, ilaydarocks, Koth, Li of Aowu, maneland, Mansa Musa, MinecraftMike16, Moany Old Gits, Myriadia, Nonsensical, Pangaea, Poteau, Temberin, The Olympian, tmstDastalMarcan, Treize_Dreizehn, and Wintervenom have CTE'd and should be remasked as former citizens.

Abstain, Emmanuel Bassil, Jamie, Kinzvlle, MMS, and Xadowia have left the region and should be remasked as members.

Thanks! :D

Lord Nwahs:
Heya admins! Some work for ya today :)

elrenegado124 should be masked as an RA member.

AgZarp, Cheky, cmhguy88, Geniva, iDisordia, ilaydarocks, Koth, Li of Aowu, maneland, Mansa Musa, MinecraftMike16, Moany Old Gits, Myriadia, Nonsensical, Pangaea, Poteau, Temberin, The Olympian, tmstDastalMarcan, Treize_Dreizehn, and Wintervenom have CTE'd and should be remasked as former citizens.

Abstain, Emmanuel Bassil, Jamie, Kinzvlle, MMS, and Xadowia have left the region and should be remasked as members.

Thanks! :D
All done.

So I was updating the Citizens List...

August, Burning Burgers, Darkheart, Malanasia, nchivers456, Piply, Roth Laidir, The Grim Reaper, The Rustlands, United States of Catalonia, Usdi Waya, and Westwind have CTE'd and should be remasked as former citizens.

Fire Wolf, MissHattress, People United Together, Sir Fish, Space, and Thimblewich have left the region and should be remasked as members.

Back