Admin Requests

My apologies, I will get on these right away. Thank you for your patience, I've been sick the past few days and the rest of the admins are away.

I am sad to be removing Eluvatar from the RA :(

Could I get an admin over to the RA application thread? I've got some members who need to be security checked/remasked. :(

Could you please deactivate the forum-wide announcements regarding the search for a new administrator? Those have been there since February 2013 and are no longer relevant. Thank you.

r3naissanc3r:
Could you please deactivate the forum-wide announcements regarding the search for a new administrator? Those have been there since February 2013 and are no longer relevant. Thank you.
I would love to. But that is part of Eluvatars codifyadoodle of the forum skin. I would not know where to start. But I will ask around.

flemingovia:
r3naissanc3r:
I would love to. But that is part of Eluvatars codifyadoodle of the forum skin. I would not know where to start. But I will ask around.
While I have no idea how to remove the announcement fully, I have made it so it only shows up in one forum using my moderation powers, which is probably the best that can be done. But I am noting this for Eluvatar when he returns.

SillyString:
Pionera45 has been removed from the RA for failing to log in for 30 days.
Done. Pionera45 had made only two posts the entire time they have been on the forum - and presumably one of those was their RA application.

SillyString:
The SCG has been removed from the RA for failing to log in to the forum for 30 days.
Done. They had made just two posts in all the time they have been on the forum and in the Regional Assembly.

punk d:
Can you remove the THO mask from Gracius Maximus and r3n?

I keep forgetting to request this.
Done.

R3n, while doing your mask my hand slipped on the mouse, and I may have screwed up your subsidiary masking. Sorry if I did and please post here and I will sort it out.

Back