Admin Requests

Crushing Our Enemies:
I've decided to stop "conditionally admitting" RA applicants before they're security checked. That way if they leave TNP shortly after applying, we don't get as much paperwork.
Given the admin turn around time isn't *that* long, I like the conditional admitting, it means we can often take care of several checks at once and then just mask them. I don't think it's likely they will apply and then leave/CTE before we security check them.

Malashaan and Reginald Carmichael have been appointed THOs. As soon as they take their oaths, they will need to be remasked with access to the Special Court Chambers. Thanks.

Hi,

In the Legal Records part of the archive, could you please:
  • Rename the "Court archive" to "Court general archive".
  • Create two new forums, "Criminal case archive" and "Judicial review archive". They should have the same permissions and moderators as the current "Court archive".
The reason for these new forums is so that we can archive the threads where court cases take place separately from other random stuff (announcements, resignations, etc.). It is then much easier to browse the cases for briefs or counsel arguments.

Thanks,
r3n.

Okay, this is all done.

I have renamed the autotool to Court General Archives. I have also added two other autotools, one which will archive to the Judicial Review Area and one which will handle Criminal Cases. The names are self explanatory.

Linkiton and Leekem have missed four consecutive votes and have not voted in the past 20 days, and have been removed from the RA. They should be remasked as citizens.

I would like to request the creation of the Internal Affairs forum, in addition to the merging of the Communications and Culture and Entertainment forum.

Jamie:
I would like to request the creation of the Internal Affairs forum, in addition to the merging of the Communications and Culture and Entertainment forum.
Does this mean merging communications/culture into a 'new' Internal Affairs or are you requesting Internal Affairs and a merged Communications/Culture forum?

Jamie's gone to bed, but I can answer this for him.

What was discussed was renaming C&E to Internal Affairs and then putting the current "Communications" as a subforum under that, and then renaming that to "Media".

Does that make sense?

Reginald Carmichael and IndieGirl have missed 4 consecutive votes and have failed to vote in the last 20 days, and have been removed from the RA. They should be remasked as citizens.

I believe the former is currently serving as a THO? I guess that will need to be removed as well...

Edit: Also Icamera's TNP nation has CTE'd. They should be remasked as a former citizen.

Edit edit: My bad, Sov has not been removed, as he has indeed voted in the past 20 days. Sorry 'bout that! :blush:

SillyString:
Reginald Carmichael and IndieGirl have missed 4 consecutive votes and have failed to vote in the last 20 days, and have been removed from the RA. They should be remasked as citizens.

I believe the former is currently serving as a THO? I guess that will need to be removed as well...

Edit: Also Icamera's TNP nation has CTE'd. They should be remasked as a former citizen.

Edit edit: My bad, Sov has not been removed, as he has indeed voted in the past 20 days. Sorry 'bout that! :blush:
Reginald Carmichael I left as a THO, since I'm not sure if being in the RA is a requirement for that. Icamera and IndieGirl both changed. I will note IndieGirl is army, so she has kept that mask also.

Abstain, New Kervoskia, and Mr. Freeze have missed 4 RA votes and have not voted within the past 20 days, and should be removed from the RA and remasked as citizens.

Gaspo and Scandigrad's TNP nations have ceased to exist, and they should be remasked as former citizens.

Thanks!

Back