Survey - Most Powerful TNP nations

mcmasterdonia

Just like a queef in the wind, so is life
-
-
-
TNP Nation
McMasterdonia
This is a survey about roleplaying nations in the North Pacific region. It is not a survey relating to individual users, or anything related to the Delegacy or Government of the North Pacific.

If you want to participate, please answer the questions below. Post your answers here, or send me a PM. I will compile the answers and then release the survey results.

Don't nominate yourself. That is just dumb.

QUESTIONS

In descending order,

A. these are the five (5) most politically influential nations in the The North Pacific

B. these are the five (5) most militarily powerful nations in The North Pacific;

C. these are the five (5) most economically powerful nations in the North Pacific;

D. these five (5) nations hold the most soft power in the North Pacific;

Survey jointly ran by McMasterdonia and Cronaal.

*cough* *cough*

A.these are the five (5) most politically influential nations in the The North Pacific
1. Syrixia
2. McMasterdonia
3. Guslantis
4. Nierr
5. Kannex

B. these are the five (5) most militarily powerful nations in The North Pacific;
1. Kannex
2. Nebula
3. Syrixia
4. Wolfsea
5. New Sekai

C. these are the five (5) most economically powerful nations in the North Pacific;
1. Floresque
2. Kalti
3. Ceretis
4. Guslantis
5. The Lancerian Empire

1. Kalti
2. Guslantis
3. SillyString
4. Imperium Augustum
5. Plembobria

mcmasterdonia:
Please submit the whole set of questions as one answer :P

It will be too hard if people just do individual rankings.
Done. Im literally an idiot.

It should be fine now ;-;

Work in progress.

A. these are the five (5) most politically influential nations in the The North Pacific
1. Guslantis
2. Nierr
3. Plembobria
4. Archregnum/Lancerian Empire
5. McMasterdonia

1. Kannex
2. the Russian Republic (Zemnaya Svobada)
3. Nebula
4. Plembobria
5. Syrixia

1. Floresque
2. Silly String
3. Norvalkin
4. Kannex
5. McMasterdonia

1. Silly String
2. McMasterdonia
3. Guslantis
4. Naizerre
5. Floresque

1. The Imperium Augustum
2. Floresque
3. The Kingdom of Plembobria
4. Guslantis
5. Syrixia

1. New Sekai
2. The Kingdom of Plembobria
3. Russian Empire
4. Kannex
5. The Imperium Augustum

1. Floresque
2. Kalti
3. Guslantis
4. Salvarity
5. The Lancerian Empire

1. The Imperium Augustum
2. The Kingdom of Plembobria
3. The Isle of Avalon
4. Nazierre

Work in progress.. some of these may change.

1. Guslantis
2. McMasterdonia
3. Kalti
4. Plembobria
5. Archregnum/Lancerian Empire

1. Imperium Augusta
2. McMasterdonia
3. Zemnaya
4. Nebula
5. Kannex

1. Zemnaya
2. Ceretis
3. Floresque
4. Imperium Augustum
5. Kalti

1. SillyString
2. Floresque
3. Imperium Augusta
4. Kalti
5. Archregnum/Lancerian Empire

QUESTIONS

In descending order,

1. Guslantis
2. The Imperium Augustum
3. Plembobria
4. McMasterdonia
5. Kalti

1. Kannex
2. McMasterdonia
3. Nebula
4. Kalti
5. Guslantis

1. Kalti
2. Floresque
3. The Imperium Augustum
4. Ceretis
5. The Russian Republic

1. SillyString
2. Floresque
3. The Imperium Augustum
4. The Russian Republic
5. Kalti

(based on very limited info)

1. McMasterdonia
2. Guslantis
3. Cronaal
4. Kalti
5. Imperial Augustum

1 McMasterdonia
2. Kalti
3. Andulus
4. Syrixia
5. Imperial Augustum

1. Floresque
2. Andulus
3. Great Bights Mum
4. Ceretis
5. Syrixia

1. Kalti
2. Guslantis
3. McMasterdonia
4. Naizerre
5. Malvad

mcmasterdonia:
I'll keep this open until Friday and then I will compile the results.
After this let's do the same survey but instead where you can nominate yourself, so that way we can see the comparison.

Syrixia:
mcmasterdonia:
After this let's do the same survey but instead where you can nominate yourself, so that way we can see the comparison.
Needless.
And fairly dumb.

Cronaal:
Syrixia:
mcmasterdonia:
Needless.
And fairly dumb.
Not true. It shows players a good comparison of what their nation is versus what others think it is.

No it isn't. All it does is show players where they think their nation is compared to where everyone else does.

Frankly, considering all the wars Syrixia and others have been in, you're lucky to get on any list and economically you're probably looking at ruin.

*pouts* fine... I'll do my own military evaluation... With Blackack... And Hookers... And a soundtrack of Queen's greatest hits... And we'll dance and make merry, and we'll switch on the caterpillar machine, talk like Sean Connery and sching and dansch and nobody will know we're there... And I'll write stiff letters... On card...

1. McMasterdonia
2. Guslantis
3. Syrixia
4. Nierr
5. Kannex

1. Kannex
2. Syrixia
3. Guslantis
4. Wolfsea
5. New Sekai (US)

1. (Will finish later)

1. Kalti
2. Cronaal
3. McMasterdonia
4. Xentherida
5. Nierr

1. McMasterdonia
2. Syrixia
3. Nierr
4. Gustlantis
5. The Archlancer Pact (small international agreement, jointly projects diplomatic power and all that...)

1. Kannex
2. Syrixia
3. The Archlancer Pact (Defensive Pact, combined militaries add up, so...)
4. Guslantis
5. New Sekai

1. Ceretis
2. Zemnaya
3. The Lancerian Empire (Archlancer Pact is not really economical, except for reduction of tariffs, so separate here)
4. Kannex
5. Guslantis

1. The Archlancer Pact (combined soft power rating of all member states, I thought in terms of 'united front' diplomacy it would be true)
2. McMasterdonia
3. New Sekai
4. Zemnaya
5. Ceretis

If putting the Archlancer Pact down counts as nominating oneself, just remove it, move everything necessary up one place, and assume I didn't fill in the lowest slot. Hope that's okay :huh:

I like that even though Sadakoyama holds the most power, we are not perceived as holding the most power.

Muhaha.

It's perceptions anyway, so it doesn't entirely matter, as people likely are taking their perceptions from rps and interaction, rather than hard numbers or factbooks. With regards to military especially, its a toss-up, as I could due to OOC contacts with NS on-site military arms makers put up the best armed and equipped military in TNP's history but I choose not to, because I feel like that doesn't make for a good story.

It makes sense that Naizerre has a well equipped military, they fought a three decade long insurgency in their recent history. Nierr is a power projector - as seen in the Coalition on Waterways RP - so obviously naval and air power is focussed on. Tolima isn't either of those things, and its military are amalgamated - along with the police and intelligence services - into a single security force largely focused on border protection and law enforcement.

I was surprised to see myself on a couple of peoples' lists. Am I really up there with some of the more powerful nations? I know I have a relatively large military, economy(ish) and soft power rating, but it's not like I've rped that much on here.

Archegnum:
I was surprised to see myself on a couple of peoples' lists. Am I really up there with some of the more powerful nations? I know I have a relatively large military, economy(ish) and soft power rating, but it's not like I've rped that much on here.
It's due to your close alliance with Lanceria and the fact that your straits are central now, rather than on the edge of the region.

It's thanks to my Ring of Power that I am the most militarily powerful. I serve Lord Sauron, mein Herr und Meister...

EDIT: We ought to conduct this poll every month or so. Perceptions will change. I won't be RPing much so I expect my ratings will drop.

Kannex:
It's thanks to my Ring of Power that I am the most militarily powerful. I serve Lord Sauron, mein Herr und Meister...

EDIT: We ought to conduct this poll every month or so. Perceptions will change. I won't be RPing much so I expect my ratings will drop.
True. I think The United States of New Sekai is either in the middle of it (3) or at the bottom (5)'s rank being the most powerful military in The North Pacific, because I seen Cronaal rank us as 5, (Some odd reason) McMasterdonia rank us as 1, Nebula rank us as 5 and Archegnum rank us as 5 being the most powerful military in The North Pacific. However, I think that ain't all of the result due to fact maybe some of the users done though PM? So the result maybe bit surprising?

Aswell, I agreed with Kannex, we should conduct this poll every month or so.

Back