Rate the Person above yous Flag!

5/10.

If I'm completely honest, it looks kind of like electronic sperm cells going for an abstract portrayal of an egg. I'm not certain that's the best symbol to represent a nation, but I could be wrong of course :P

^9/10
Coz its soo cutee :D

mcmasterdonia:
10/10

I've always liked your flag.
Aweee Thanks Mcm! <3
Btw I lovee yours too!! It looks soo sophisticated and regal! <3 :)

Cronaal and Melfi: -1/10. What is this Earth you speak of? :lol:

Añola: 6/10. Bit bland but I like the design.

7/10. Classic Design, a bit cluttered with some weird color choices. Overall well put together and high-quality.

Oh wait, I was supposed to comment on Syrixia.

Syrixia: 8/10. Colors aren't abominations to my eyes, and remains simple yet with complex designs.

^8/10
Pretty! Red and white just works!! :-D
And well, they are my favorite colors!! :)

I like it. Simplistic but elegant 10/10.

(Reminder, my nation is my profile name)

@Avalon- Made it myself, with some bits adapted from the Mughal flag.

@Raven- 10/10, elegant and colorful.

Yrkidding:
5/10.

If I'm completely honest, it looks kind of like electronic sperm cells going for an abstract portrayal of an egg. I'm not certain that's the best symbol to represent a nation, but I could be wrong of course :P
If you're talking about the nation Arux's flag well.... you're offending 3 people there because that wasn't mine o3o

6/10. It looks nice but the horse in the middle is just weird and looks like some college kids sketch of a sea horse.

8.5-9/10
Because for some strange reason it annoys me that the two end segments aren't mirrored, but instead look like they were just copied and pasted to the other side.

8/10, I liked it a lot better before Tortises pointed the non-mirroring thing out, as a lover of symmetry it lost a point as a result :P Liking the dark green though.

Back