Rate the Person above yous Flag!

Yrkidding

TNPer
-
5/10.

If I'm completely honest, it looks kind of like electronic sperm cells going for an abstract portrayal of an egg. I'm not certain that's the best symbol to represent a nation, but I could be wrong of course :P

pri

TNPer
^9/10
Coz its soo cutee :D

mcmasterdonia:
10/10

I've always liked your flag.
Aweee Thanks Mcm! <3
Btw I lovee yours too!! It looks soo sophisticated and regal! <3 :)

Syrixia

The one, the true, the great.
-
-
-
Cronaal and Melfi: -1/10. What is this Earth you speak of? :lol:

Añola: 6/10. Bit bland but I like the design.

7/10. Classic Design, a bit cluttered with some weird color choices. Overall well put together and high-quality.

Oh wait, I was supposed to comment on Syrixia.

Syrixia: 8/10. Colors aren't abominations to my eyes, and remains simple yet with complex designs.

pri

TNPer
^8/10
Pretty! Red and white just works!! :-D
And well, they are my favorite colors!! :)

D

Deleted User (Guest)

I like it. Simplistic but elegant 10/10.

(Reminder, my nation is my profile name)

Syrixia

The one, the true, the great.
-
-
-
@Avalon- Made it myself, with some bits adapted from the Mughal flag.

@Raven- 10/10, elegant and colorful.

Johanness

TNPer
Yrkidding:
5/10.

If I'm completely honest, it looks kind of like electronic sperm cells going for an abstract portrayal of an egg. I'm not certain that's the best symbol to represent a nation, but I could be wrong of course :P
If you're talking about the nation Arux's flag well.... you're offending 3 people there because that wasn't mine o3o

Johanness

TNPer
6/10. It looks nice but the horse in the middle is just weird and looks like some college kids sketch of a sea horse.

Tortoises

TNPer
8.5-9/10
Because for some strange reason it annoys me that the two end segments aren't mirrored, but instead look like they were just copied and pasted to the other side.

Yrkidding

TNPer
-
8/10, I liked it a lot better before Tortises pointed the non-mirroring thing out, as a lover of symmetry it lost a point as a result :P Liking the dark green though.