TNP Jupiter >> Tschai
TNP Saturn >> Consileen
TNP Uranus >> Xuen
Urano-neptune >> Uundar
TSP Neptune >> Fui

Asteroid Belt Ring(s): (Outer):
AB3 - >> Kesot
**Any other belts to be named by their occupiers

Dwarf planets names TBD in RP; All probably coated in ice.
Companies control the lions share of their field but not everything in their field. Please narrow your scope a little from whole sectors to allow for the number of people interested. Corporations would be clearly the leader in the tech, and clearly control the market share, but not everything in their field. (e.g. SUGGESTION: They control say 49% of their field, while everyone else controls 51% combined; that means each player would only control about 3% of the field compared to your 49% lions share with the majority of advancements in that field.)

Nation / Corporation:[c]Product or Service:[c]Information:[c]Cronaal[c]Weapons[c][c]Ceretis[c]Technology (Nano / Bio)[c][c]Eumenor [c]Communications[c][c]Xentherida [c]Materials[c][c]Nebula[c]Chemistry / Research[c][c]Syrixia [c]Expansionist - Flowing robes[c][c]Kannex [c][c][c]Lausse [c][c][c]Guslantis [c]Biological / Genetic[c][c]Malvad [c][c][c]Norway XXVIII[c][c][c]The Mapands [c][c][c]Archegnum[c][c][c]Trinster[c]Armored Vehicles (Major), Shipbuilding (Minor)[c][c]Wolfsea [c][c][c]United Llamas [c][c][c]New Haven America [c][c][c]Gradea [c][c][c]Tlacopantec[c]General manufacturing / Cheap labor force[c]Low-Tech
5sG3jaih.png
5sG3jai.png

VKlY1Pfh.png
VKlY1Pfh.png

systemroutes.png
**Please RP your claim to be placed in a spot on this list. (If you land and immediately die, you do not get added to that planet/body's list. If you renounce your claim you lose your spot. If you are killed off after a reasonable established period you retain your spot.)**

Inner Planets:
Claimant:[c]Colony Status:[c]<<NONE>>[c]Not Established
Claimant:[c]Colony Status:[c]Ceretis[c]Colonizing[c]Trinster[c]Colonizing
Claimant:[c]Colony Status:[c]Wolfsea[c]Established[c]Guslantis[c]Established
Claimant:[c]Colony Status:[c]Ceretis[c]Established[c]Kannex[c]Established[c]Wolfsea[c]Established
Claimant:[c]Colony Status:[c]Ceretis[c]Established[c]Kannex[c]Established
Claimant:[c]Colony Status:[c]Ceretis[c]Established[c]Syrixia[c]Established[c]Nebula[c]Established[c]New Haven[c]Orbital colony/Established
Claimant:[c]Colony Status:[c]Guslantis[c]Colonizing[c]Syrixia[c]Colonizing[c]Wolfsea[c]Colonizing
Claimant:[c]Colony Status:[c]Syrixia[c]Established[c]Cronaal[c]Orbital colony/station[c]Ceretis[c]Colonizing

Inner Asteroid Belt Rings:
Claimant:[c]Colony Status:[c]Cronaal[c]Orbital colony/station

Outer Planets:
Claimant:[c]Colony Status:[c]New Haven[c]Orbital colony/station

Outer Asteroid Belt Ring:

Dwarf planets <<TBD>>
General Classification List: Classification Long/Classification Short Secondary Source: Classification Long Alternate Source: Classification Alternate

Inner Planets:
Classification:[c]Natural satellites:[c]Climate:[c]Main Resources:[c]Secondary Resources:[c] Class F // Class B ( (Geomorteus) )[c]TBD[c]Barren, Exceedingly Hot. Thin hydrogen, helium, and oxygen with lesser sodium,
potassium, calcium, and magnesium present in the atmosphere[c]TBD[c]TBD
Classification:[c]Natural satellites:[c]Climate:[c]Main Resources:[c]Secondary Resources:[c] Class N ( (Reducing) )[c]TBD[c]Hot. Very thick 96% CO 2 , nitrogen and water present atmosphere with sulfuric acid clouds.[c]TBD[c]TBD
Classification:[c]Natural satellites:[c]Climate:[c]Main Resources:[c]Secondary Resources:[c] Class M ( (Terrestrial) )[c]TBD[c]Temperate[c]Temperate. Nitrogen/Oxygen atmosphere.[c]TBD
Classification:[c]Natural satellites:[c]Climate:[c]Main Resources:[c]Secondary Resources:[c] Class M ( (Terrestrial) )[c]Rings around Ao/Oa[c]Temperate. Nitrogen/Oxygen atmosphere. Slightly elevated H and He in atmosphere.[c]TBD[c]TBD
Classification:[c]Natural satellites:[c]Climate:[c]Main Resources:[c]Secondary Resources:[c] Class Q ( (Variable Environment) )[c]Rings around Ao/Oa[c]Tropical. Nitrogen/Oxygen atmosphere. Elevated H 2 O and CO 2 in atmosphere.[c]TBD[c]TBD
Classification:[c]Natural satellites:[c]Climate:[c]Main Resources:[c]Secondary Resources:[c] Class O ( (Pelagic) )[c]TBD[c]Temperate. Oceanic. Nitrogen/Oxygen atmosphere. Elevated trace gasses in atmosphere.[c]TBD[c]TBD
Classification:[c]Natural satellites:[c]Climate:[c]Main Resources:[c]Secondary Resources:[c] Class L ( (Marginal) )[c]TBD[c]Thinner ozone and habitable atmosphere. Temperate. Tundra. Slightly elevated trace gasses.[c]TBD[c]TBD
Classification:[c]Natural satellites:[c]Climate:[c]Main Resources:[c]Secondary Resources:[c] Class H ( (Desert) )[c]TBD[c]Cold with fluctuations toward temperate. Thinner CO 2 rich atmosphere with trace gasses.[c]TBD[c]TBD

Inner Asteroid Belt Rings:
Classification:[c]Natural satellites:[c]Climate:[c]Main Resources:[c]Secondary Resources:[c] Asteroid Belt // Class D ( (Asteroid) )[c]TBD[c]None[c]TBD[c]TBD
Classification:[c]Natural satellites:[c]Climate:[c]Main Resources:[c]Secondary Resources:[c] Asteroid Belt // Class D ( (Asteroid) )[c]TBD[c]None[c]TBD[c]TBD

Outer Planets:
Classification:[c]Natural satellites:[c]Climate:[c]Main Resources:[c]Secondary Resources:[c] Class J ( (Gas Giant // Classifications) )[c]TBD[c]Gas giant. Mostly hydrogen, noble gasses and some volatiles deep in atmosphere.
Atmosphere highly charged.[c]TBD[c]TBD
Classification:[c]Natural satellites:[c]Climate:[c]Main Resources:[c]Secondary Resources:[c] Class J ( (Gas Giant // Classifications) )[c]TBD[c]Gas giant. Roughly 75% hydrogen and 25% helium. ammonium hydrosulfide, ammonia,
acetylene, ethane, propane, phosphine and methane present.[c]TBD[c]TBD
Classification:[c]Natural satellites:[c]Climate:[c]Main Resources:[c]Secondary Resources:[c] Class J ( (Gas Giant // Classifications) )[c]TBD[c]Gas giant. Mostly hydrogen and helium. Volatiles "ices" such as water, ammonia and
methane along with other gasses deeper in atmosphere.[c]TBD[c]TBD
Classification:[c]Natural satellites:[c]Climate:[c]Main Resources:[c]Secondary Resources:[c] Class I ( (Gas Super Giant // Classifications) )[c]TBD[c]Semi Gas giant hydrogen, helium and methane gas in upper atmosphere.
"Ices" and exotic gasses in lower atmosphere. Nickel-iron silicate core covered
in iced water, ammonia, and methane.[c]TBD[c]TBD
Classification:[c]Natural satellites:[c]Climate:[c]Main Resources:[c]Secondary Resources:[c] Class J ( (Gas Giant // Classifications) )[c]TBD[c]Semi Gas giant hydrogen, helium and methane gas in upper atmosphere. significant
volatiles in lower atmosphere and exotic gasses. Nickel-Iron silicate core with
other metals detected covered in iced water, ammonia, and methane.[c]TBD[c]TBD

Outer Asteroid Belt Ring:

Dwarf planets <<TBD>>
-TBD-
-TBD-
Prototype in development
Prototype in development
AIS = Artificial Intelligence, Sentient; AI = Artificial Intelligence, Non-Sentient; (AI can think and learn, and in some cases are sentient.)
VI = Virtual Intelligence; Sophisticated data processing / advanced user interface; (VI can only process within bounds and not learn. Non-sentient.)

We can use this as a dumping ground for the Information side, and leave the regular Drafting thread for OOC discussion and other matters.

I'd like to colonize Obscura and Irata. I'll RP these after the conflicts over Eko have subsided, or possibly during.

Also, can you give me the code via PM for the information parts? I'd like to put this in the main thread.

And finally, I'd like you to add the Star Wars Stormtrooper Blaster to the weapons list.

PS: I decided to add a planet right near the Outer Belt so that we'd have a planet near the belt to use as an outpost. I don't remember its name but it's on the planet list I made in the OP.

I was going to ask you about that one. Things didn't quite synch up.

Make sure you mention the info dump is here. We'll update it all in here keeping other areas clean and update the OP periodically by PM.

I'm not sure. You'll have to ask. I really am seeing two clear sides. Syrixia, Xentherida, Ceretis, and Kannex versus Nebula, Wolfsea, and Guslantis.

It seemed more apparent to me that Kannex was on your side, Bootsie; but I'm not sure. Kannex, any clarification?

Kannex identified an alliance with Nebula. I'm not sure either declared official alliance with Guslantis/Wolfsea yet unless I missed something.

I'm just saying sides. An enemy of my enemy is my friend. Whether or not they are alliance is irrelevant. Unless they try to blow us up. Than that is relevant.

I believe that would be possible... somehow. Let me know what and I'm sure something can be worked out.

Ceretis:
I believe that would be possible... somehow. Let me know what and I'm sure something can be worked out.
They're simply inactive ships with large cities inside them, they orbit the planets like moons. You could put brackets with the name besides the planet name.

Ceretis:
Over which planets?
Anderius (Main Ship) - Consileen
Doraan - Tibu
Weyye - Irata
Impala - Kesot

If there's any reason these cities can't be there, please tell me.

Are space-stations /orbital colonies allowed?

If so, would I be able to have 1 orbit Eko and another orbit Tschai?(The populations wouldn't be huge, maybe 1,000 at max capacity) They'd be used for outpost and research purposes.

Cronaal and New Haven, I think this is doable. Most likely you'll be listed as a claimant like the rest, but your colony status will indicate orbital. Make sure you RP your locations.

New Haven:
Are space-stations /orbital colonies allowed?

If so, would I be able to have 1 orbit Eko and another orbit Tschai?(The populations wouldn't be huge, maybe 1,000 at max capacity) They'd be used for outpost and research purposes.
No, you wouldn't be able to have one orbit Eko, because Syrixia would blow it into the Stone Age.

Can someone tell me what's happening so far? There are so many walls of text and my eyes are getting old.

I'm not sure where this should go, but I will probably make use of a large number of EVA AI's, so it may be beneficial to place them in the OP somewhere. link for info

Where exactly is Syrixia attacking? Are they anywhere near Ao-Oa? :unsure:

And should I help you, Nebula, or...

It's been quite a battle so far, starting with the loss of the Wolvish 1st fleet and peacekeeping station at Eve it spread to Eko. There have been significant battles since what... the third or so post?

Ao and Oa are not part of the battlefield.

Obscura seems to be the next battlefield to open if things continue as they appear.

Also, Trinster, will do. The systems seem to be Virtual Intelligence systems which is very probable.

Hey, Kannex, any uranium on Ao or Oa?

Just thought I'd ask, see if it was worth my time to come out there and start digging. :)

Nebula, scientists have discussed this topic, and looked at the data. They seem to conclude that the further out you get, the more gas you get. The further in you get the heavier the materials. i.e. Uranium. So shoot for things closer to the sun for those materials.

Cronaal, I think we'd just have to RP that stuff in. As long as you don't RP in something like 50 moons around a planet we should be good.

Ceretis:
Nebula, scientists have discussed this topic, and looked at the data. They seem to conclude that the further out you get, the more gas you get. The further in you get the heavier the materials. i.e. Uranium. So shoot for things closer to the sun for those materials.

Cronaal, I think we'd just have to RP that stuff in. As long as you don't RP in something like 50 moons around a planet we should be good.
Okay, just something for a ship to crash into.

Back