The Pacifitrack

OOC: Also, Alzenstadt is not in Trinster, it's in Rhuvanland only. It's their capital. If you're looking for the Trinnish capital, I believe he told me it was "Trishan Towers".

I must add, at the request of The Watching Nebula who controls North Cronaal, that all passengers of the Rodon-Ganjarius Express Route be searched.

Nation Name: Sadakoyama
Destinations Requested: Castaigne (it is located on the north of our western border, where the angled bit intersects the vertical)
International Destinations: Wherever; passengers disembarking at Castaigne will be able to board our internal monorail system, and those leaving Sadakoyama will embark there as well.
Train Stations Requested: Castaigne
Any Restrictions: Passengers intending to enter Sadakoyama must submit to a health examination. This includes a mental health screening. Providing a medical history and vaccination records for the most recent 12-month period from an accredited source will simplify this procedure.

Foreign military personnel serving as "security" on board Pacifitrack cars or equipment will under no circumstance be allowed to disembark unless prior arrangements have been made. Not even to use the bathroom.

(OOC - almost forgot the most important one:)
Absolutely no undeclared biologically active or potentially active material will be allowed entry into Sadakoyama. Such material will be found, confiscated, and destroyed. This includes but is not limited to:
Fruits, vegetables, meats, snack foods, beverages, "organic" or "health" foods, probiotic yoghurts, cosmetics, medicines or recreational pharmaceuticals, parasites, seeds, spices, cooking ingredients, mildewed clothing or books, pet foods, pets, companion animals, companion cubes, and unaccompanied children.

Can we establish a HQ in your Nation: Possibly, in Castaigne, conditional on what this entails.

Piscivore:
Nation Name: Sadakoyama
Destinations Requested: Castaigne (it is located on the north of our western border, where the angled bit intersects the vertical)
International Destinations: Wherever; passengers disembarking at Castaigne will be able to board our internal monorail system, and those leaving Sadakoyama will embark there as well.
Train Stations Requested: Castaigne
Any Restrictions: Passengers intending to enter Sadakoyama must submit to a health examination. This includes a mental health screening. Providing a medical history and vaccination records for the most recent 12-month period from an accredited source will simplify this procedure.

Foreign military personnel serving as "security" on board Pacifitrack cars or equipment will under no circumstance be allowed to disembark unless prior arrangements have been made. Not even to use the bathroom.

(OOC - almost forgot the most important one:)
Absolutely no undeclared biologically active or potentially active material will be allowed entry into Sadakoyama. Such material will be found, confiscated, and destroyed. This includes but is not limited to:
Fruits, vegetables, meats, snack foods, beverages, "organic" or "health" foods, probiotic yoghurts, cosmetics, medicines or recreational pharmaceuticals, parasites, seeds, spices, cooking ingredients, mildewed clothing or books, pet foods, pets, companion animals, companion cubes, and unaccompanied children.

Can we establish a HQ in your Nation: Possibly, in Castaigne, conditional on what this entails.
20ue5g7.png

Your nation will be accepted if you agree with these statements:

[1] Security on the Pacifitrack from the Health Code, will, no matter what have to use the bathroom if they need to.
The Pacifitrack expects their staff to be immaculate, welcoming, and healthy

[2] Upon Entering Sadakoyama; all Border Regulations like your Health Examination will be there, so you
don't need that as a Restriction

[3] Policies on the Pacifitrack allow you to carry any non-dangerous and unharmful material and all people have to be 18+ to board a train or book one.

Your Destination will be on pause unless you accept these Policies

(OOC: Just short of an enema. Either Sadakoyama is VERY regulatory or they have a SERIOUSLY fragile environment.)

(OOC: In Sadakoyama's defense, though, if I may add, 18+ to board a TRAIN? What is this, Nazi Germany?!)

18+ to board a train alone,
18+ to book a train and for any other underage people
Any age to board a train with an 18+ person!

Sytarenne:
Your nation will be accepted if you agree with these statements:

[1] Security on the Pacifitrack from the Health Code, will, no matter what have to use the bathroom if they need to.
The Pacifitrack expects their staff to be immaculate, welcoming, and healthy

[2] Upon Entering Sadakoyama; all Border Regulations like your Health Examination will be there, so you
don't need that as a Restriction

[3] Policies on the Pacifitrack allow you to carry any non-dangerous and unharmful material and all people have to be 18+ to board a train or book one.

Your Destination will be on pause unless you accept these Policies
[1] Our rational for restricting foreign military personnel is to avoid importing the rivalries and/or hostilities of other countries into Sadakoyama. We do not intend this to apply to those directly employed by Pacifitrak.

[2] Unfortunately no one can be exempted from the health code. This is as much if not more for the protection of yourselves and the world at large. Being a country with a large and highly active biosphere, there are a number of endemic diseases--viral, bacteriological, and parasitic--that it is our responsibility to protect our guests from and keep contained. This can and does mean on occasion that we must deny entry to persons with particular susceptibilities.

[3] To be blunt, we feel that our understanding of what constitutes what is "non-dangerous and unharmful material" to our environment is more advanced than anyone else's. We view Sadakoyama's natural environment as a living laboratory, and our policies are designed to minimize contamination. That said, we also have a cultural penchant to exaggeration and a perhaps excessive comprehensiveness in our regulations, and while we appear to be draconian we are not inflexible. We are not going to tear a lolly from a child's mouth and we do not destroy lost children.

The "no pets" thing is unequivocal, though. We have a large number of unique species and a feral cat, dog, or even bunny rabbit population could be devastating. We will destroy any non-native animals and we will do it immediately and in public, right on the train platform, as a warning to others.

ETA: I just realized your concern; we do not mean these restriction to apply on Pacifitrack trains in general, but just for the station in Castaigne. we will construct this station with your cooperation to ensure our needs for containment, quarantine, and environmental isolation are met.

Ceretis:
(OOC: Just short of an enema. Either Sadakoyama is VERY regulatory or they have a SERIOUSLY fragile environment.)
(OOC: "Short of"? :P It is a lot easier to be flexible from an extreme position than to try to add new restrictions for something unexpected)

(OOC: Syrixia, not sure if that was directed toward my comment, but I'm not attacking Sadakoyama's requests. I'm just making an observation that it's either heavily regulatory due to the type and quantity of the requests OR that these requests may be directed in such a manner to protect an extremely fragile/unique environment.)

EDIT:
Sadakoyama:
Ceretis:
(OOC: "Short of"? :P It is a lot easier to be flexible from an extreme position than to try to add new restrictions for something unexpected)

:lol:

(OOC: Syrixia is correct, the domestic destination for Trinster should be changed to Trishan Towers.)

20ue5g7.png

Your application has been accepted, however these will be kept same:

• Foreign Security will be allowed to use the bathroom and to disembark (but must return)
  • We don't share views in your restrictions of items, even if it is only for your trains. If you don't still agree
    to this then you might as simply well be denied.
  • The Pacifitrack has zero tolerance for public humiliation and non-native animals, I repeat, non-native animals will not be thrown off our trains by our staff!

Like I said, if you don't agree with this still you can simply just not be part of the Pacifitrack or have a meeting for further resolutions
Maybe you can create your own version of us like the "Sadakoyaman Pacifitrack" :P

(OOC: No offense, but all your actions of your nation make you seem more like a dictator)

Sytarenne:
20ue5g7.png

Your application has been accepted, however these will be kept same:

• Foreign Security will be allowed to use the bathroom and to disembark (but must return)
  • We don't share views in your restrictions of items, even if it is only for your trains. If you don't still agree
    to this then you might as simply well be denied.
  • The Pacifitrack has zero tolerance for public humiliation and non-native animals, I repeat, non-native animals will not be thrown off our trains by our staff!

Like I said, if you don't agree with this still you can simply just not be part of the Pacifitrack or have a meeting for further resolutions
Maybe you can create your own version of us like the "Sadakoyaman Pacifitrack" :P

(OOC: No offense, but all your actions of your nation make you seem more like a dictator)

Okay, the bathroom comment was tongue-in-cheek, alright?

Second, the restrictions we are specifying do not apply to what goes on on your trains; we are only concerned with what comes off them into our country. We have no interest in how you run your trains or what they carry, but in turn your company does not get to dictate our border control policies.

Our border restrictions are made perfectly clear on all websites, travel agent brochures, and other various tourism materials; it is the responsibility of people traveling to Sadakoyama to abide by our regulations, just as it is our responsibility to safeguard the health and welfare of our guests, the world at large, and the unique environment we have been entrusted with. It is a responsibility we take very seriously and we have little patience with those that feel they are above our rules.
Whatever contraband items, including pets, travelers to Sadakoyama insist on nonetheless bringing may be left on the train for the duration of their stay.

(OOC: It might help to realize that Sadakoyama basically views the rest of TNP (the RP nations, at least) as immature, ignorant and irresponsible children. :) Sadakoyama's scores indicate high intelligence, culture, and scientific advancement, and low compassion and niceness. I'm role playing them basically like Tolkien's elves.)

Nation Name:The United States of New Sekai.
Destinations Requested: None.
International Destinations: Anyway from Shuto, The Unite States of New Sekai.
Train Stations Requested: None (You can use the Shuto Railway Station. If you accept it (We will remained it to Shuto International Railway Station.))
Any Restrictions: None.
Can we establish a HQ in your Nation: Yes.

Nation Name: The Democratic Republic of Eumenor
Destinations Requested: None - Eumenor's own rail network will transport passengers from Haven Road International.
International Destinations: Minas Ersul - Haven Road International Station
Train Stations Requested: None from Pacifitrack - H.R.I is undergoing renovation and a new hub is being added to deal with Pacifitrack services.
Any Restrictions: All passengers disembarking at H.R.I and traveling through Eumenor are subject to rigorous border control checks. Absolutely no stopping or disembarking at any other point.
Can we establish a HQ in your Nation: No.

Nation Name: True Sebland
Destinations Requested: Zerta, Seblanda, Litge Town
International Destinations: all
Train Stations Requested: large modern train stations
Any Restrictions: on the borders with True Sebland every pasanger will be searched and if they find any guns, knifes, poison, bombs, drugs, alcohol or any dangerous chemicals the person will not be let in. The passengers will have to show their passport and ID and they will have to have their criminal record clean for at least 5 years.
Can we establish a HQ in your nation: no

20ue5g7.png

Accepted. You are on the list of trains now.

By the way, border controls is up to you, all your authorized people will control it, not us. That doesn't count as restriction.

(OOC I would like to point out that trains from Syrixia to Sebland would require Ertolian support and they would not really be thrilled at an exclusive railroad that moves between Helmebaine Members through its territory)

Nation Name: The People's Republic of Zazumo
Destinations Requested: Zerta, Seblanda, Litge Town, Miraca, Balamb
International Destinations:
Train Stations Requested: Three stations in Holy Zazu, Colinsworth, and Sedro
Any Restrictions: N/A
Can we establish a HQ in your Nation: Yes

Nation Name: Gim
Destinations Requested: Ansan
International Destinations: All that is applied
Train Stations Requested: Ansan
Any Restrictions: N/A
Can we establish a HQ in your Nation: Yes, but it would have to be a port or a similar kind, since we are an island.

(I still do - I just don't want to piss off Nierr anymore :pinch: ) The Sytariot Director of the Pacifitrack, [Insert Name Here] resigns as President. A New Leader is yet to be determined.

Arux:
(I still do - I just don't want to piss off Nierr anymore :pinch: ) The Sytariot Director of the Pacifitrack, [Insert Name Here] resigns as President. A New Leader is yet to be determined.
Technically since you don't have a map claim you don't exist. And good luck getting one approved considering your history. :lol:

Syrixia:
Arux:
Technically since you don't have a map claim you don't exist. And good luck getting one approved considering your history. :lol:
He didn't remove it. Just renamed it but I'm still going to use Sytarenne.

Arux:
Syrixia:
Arux:
He didn't remove it. Just renamed it but I'm still going to use Sytarenne.
If Arux is now on the map, then where is Sytarenne? It doesn't exist. And if you want to claim it, go ahead; but good luck with that. >_>

Please keep all off-topic comments off of this thread please. As far as I know, this thread is in-character and should be marked OOC if otherwise. Discussion of Arux's location on the map and all cartography concerns should be promptly placed in the cartography section.

Thank you,

~Boots

Back