Osana Softworks

ytdfjfjd.png

Predicean Government
@GovernoPredice
n8SkKrC.png

The Parliament has just approved a referendum on legalising Cannabis! #Cannabis #Legalisation

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
12,552 ~ 21,673

RpWRj5I.png

Prime Minister Ólafur Jónsson
twitterimage_small.png

@NorourPM
n8SkKrC.png

Based upon the election results, we will be appointing a Minister from CP in charge of North-Western
Noř and be appointing Ministers from our allies to Őĵeĭr and Śķėč. On the other hand, the SDP has allied with the commies Sjálfstæð to form the government there. What hypocrisy for a supposedly democratic party!

#NorourPM#RegionalGovFormation#CommieSDP

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
2,100 ~ 586

RpWRj5I.png

Bjarni Vinuríkisins
twitterimage_small.png

@BjarniVinurikisins
n8SkKrC.png

The Conservatives can rant all they want, but the facts still stand that the people stood with us in the past election. We have allied with the Independent Front in South-Eastern Noř and the Communist Liberation Bloc in Sjálfstæð to form the governments there. In 2 years, come midterms, we'll let you decide who did the better job.

#RegionalGovFormation#ProtectThePeoplesMandate

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
16,444 ~ 9,307

RpWRj5I.png

TEST NAME
@TESTHANDLE
n8SkKrC.png

TEST MESSAGE #TEST

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
TEST NUMBER ~ TEST NUMBER

RpWRj5I.png

(OOC: Note- this test is OOC.)

HM the Emperor
@Samraat
h0xDKaM.png

On this day- October 7, 1999- I would like to wish all Imperial and Commonwealth citizens and all those who cherish the gift of freedom across the globe a very happy #VictoryDay. May Prajapati's grace bless those who served, and their families and descendants.

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
4,963,128 ~ 1,682,165

RpWRj5I.png

Last edited:
GK Lukas Kjellner II
@GKLukasKjellner
h0xDKaM.png

Today, 67 years ago, my grandfather Prince Henry Kjellner and the rest of the Allies finally ended the horrible conflict that was the Fascist War by signing the Treaty of Mitta. To all those served and their families may God bless you for serving; you shall go down in Andrenne as heroes forever. #VictoryDay

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
3,772,055 ~ 1,012,683

RpWRj5I.png
(The same post but in Andrennian)
GK Lukas Kjellner II
@GKLukasKjellner
h0xDKaM.png

Indag, 67 årsvana settan, minu våvsa Prinz Henry Kjellner onja den restut van den Alliertneede sälte yyt slää nik den hörvärlig krige darse var den Fascistiskakrige byn signerittaminen den Sördmus van Mitta. Om dü elld dihr familje ervells, Guda välsnata; dü koma inor muihågstaan, hjälkara fürnågal. #Segtterdag

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
3,772,055 ~ 1,012,683

RpWRj5I.png

Queen Grace Severyn-Kanad III
@Graciethe3rd
h0xDKaM.png

An announcement later today. Will come as a surprise to many~ #Kanada #Maloria #Suprise

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
839,911 ~ 630,201

RpWRj5I.png

Diwan Sahab
@Sarshak
h0xDKaM.png

On behalf of His Majesty's Government I welcome and congratulate Maloria and Kanada on their reunification. The Empire looks forward to continued good will between itself and Maloria-Kanada, and we look forward to many new opportunities to come.

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
2,963,825 ~ 782,185

RpWRj5I.png
Aarav Mehra
@MehraLahore
h0xDKaM.png

Wicked Severyns have finally shown their true intentions! The Kalgary Bulletin is Fake News. Only shows pro-Severyn viewpoints, and suspicious statistics. Paid for by Severyns and others. All those who cherish the gift of freedom must stop Bergum from strangling Craviter!

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
94,185 ~ 42,572

RpWRj5I.png

January 1:
The Golden Palace
@SoneSampat
h0xDKaM.png

HM the Emperor is delighted to announce the engagement of HH Prince Bhudev to Lady Astrid Kjellse-Tages-Athelstein. Wedding ceremonies will take place later this year. Further details about the wedding proceedings will be announced in due course. (1 of 2)

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
15,963,825 ~ 7,482,185

RpWRj5I.png
January 1:
The Golden Palace
@SoneSampat
h0xDKaM.png

His Highness and Lady Astrid became engaged earlier this week. The Prince has informed HM the Emperor and other close members of his family, and has also sought and received the blessing of Lady Astrid's parents. The couple will live in the Golden Palace. (2 of 2)

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
11,582,276 ~ 4,145,397

RpWRj5I.png

September 9:
The Golden Palace
@SoneSampat
h0xDKaM.png

HM the Emperor wishes to announce that plans for the Imperial Wedding of HH Crown Prince Bhudev and Lady Astrid Kjellse-Tages-Athelstein have been finalized, and the proceedings will be occurring in one month. The proceedings will consist of a Rakanist wedding in Pataliputra, followed by a Courantist wedding in Gojannesstad. (1 of 2)

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
22,867,175 ~ 11,973,275

RpWRj5I.png
September 9:
The Golden Palace
@SoneSampat
h0xDKaM.png

All proceedings will be nationally televised in both countries, and a joint IBC-GRK news team will be commentating on the proceedings from start to finish. His Majesty and the to-be-married couple would like to thank the public for their patience and enthusiasm in this most joyous of occasions. (2 of 2)

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
17,962,279 ~ 9,286,176

RpWRj5I.png

Alycia Severyn
@AlyciaSevada1
h0xDKaM.png

@MehraLahore Seems to me anything that doesn't share your viewpoint is fake news or is sad. And I would appreciate it if you would stop slandering me and my entire family. I never wronged you. Throw enough shade and all you will find is yourself in a dark room. The Empire can expect a formal complaint.

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
1,274 ~ 342

RpWRj5I.png

The Kalgary Bulletin
@kalgarybulletin
h0xDKaM.png

As of 1800 today, thirteen people are confirmed dead in Fort Sean, including one of our own reporters. Citizens of Fort Sean, please stay indoors, and stay safe. Dozens more are presumed dead, and the situation may escalate. #Kanada #FortSean #Revolt #Riot

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
1,392,032 ~ 59,109

RpWRj5I.png

Fabian Käutel
@FabianKäutelMMA
h0xDKaM.png

Höinacht ick öbernemen Dag Amundssen im Finale in Gotmark. Niesten ond niemande können mein Wäg verbleifen tesiegen. #SlagArsve #Tesiegen

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
968,210 ~ 1,247,316

RpWRj5I.png

Tonight I take on Dag Amundssen in the finals in Gotmark. Nothing and nobody can get in my way to victory.

Last edited:
PM Kristian Johannsen
@rlKrisJohannsen
h0xDKaM.png

An incredible victory in the south of Kanada. Our greatest thanks from the Parliament to the officers and soldiers who helped extinguish this mindless outbreak of violence in Sundeon. #Kanada

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
549,103 ~ 1,039,432

RpWRj5I.png

Empress Grace Severyn-Kanad
@empressgracie
h0xDKaM.png

A wonderful thanks to those who were in uniform on the streets of Fort Sean! Now that the conflict is over, and this nation is stronger than ever, perhaps I should begin work on some spaceships... #Kanada #FortSean #Space

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
2,193,019 ~ 1,920,403

RpWRj5I.png

Celeste, Head of Health
@celestiallyme
h0xDKaM.png

Meeting with a rep from Xentherida soon... hoping to get some help with the witch crisis going on... rest in peace for the hundreds of lives we've already lost so far, and good wishes to their families. #fightforpeace

RESENDS ~ FAVORITES
278 ~ 100

RpWRj5I.png

Goyanean Ministry of Foreign Affairs
@utenriksdepartementet
h0xDKaM.png

While we believe the DDM to be financially mismanaged, and Ninhundland's government to be incompetent, we believe it beneficial to both nations to include them in the IEF, for the sake of promoting global economic cooperation. #IEFVote

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
1023 ~ 2132

RpWRj5I.png

Code:
[quote][b]Erstagram[/b]
[color=#C0C0C0]@Erstagram[/color]

Erstagram is launching its new world wide campaign to reach all countries on Eras. Download the Estragram app as its now available in over 40 countries and not just a dozen like it was before. [color=#15769A]#Erstagram #ExpressYourself #DownloadNow #SocialMedia[/color]

[color=#B0B0B0]REFLUTTS   ~  FAVORITES[/color]
[color=#15769A][b]965,329[/b][/color]   ~  [color=#15769A][b]2,383,594[/b][/color]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/RpWRj5I.png[/img][/quote]
[/QUOTE]

Goyanean Ministry of Foreign Affairs
@utenriksdepartementet
h0xDKaM.png

While we believe the DDM to be financially mismanaged, and Ninhundland's government to be incompetent, we believe it beneficial to both nations to include them in the IEF, for the sake of promoting global economic cooperation. #IEFVote

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
1023 ~ 2132

The Ninhundish Ministry of Economics likes this post

Last edited:
N9bktvo.png
épique! @epiquemercanti
h0xDKaM.png

Can you tell the difference between Brie and Coulommiers cheese?

Épique! held a taste test with our celebrity guests, deputies of the National Assembly, partisans of the cheeses: Mr. Kylian Fricoteaux for Brie and Ms. Anne-Douceline Courseaux for Coulommiers.
#LaBatailleDesFromages

Watch the video here!
X4x6uuP.png

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
1,306 ~ 19,885

RpWRj5I.png

Last edited:
September 10:
Bhavdin
@DrBhavdin
h0xDKaM.png

calling it rn some news company is going to write an article about astrid kjellse-tages-athelstein closing a car door

y'all each owe me a crore if it happens

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
33,128 ~ 12,165

RpWRj5I.png

Senator Nemoto
@MasashiNemoto
h0xDKaM.png

The people of Himika are being mistreated by the rich wealthy elites. The top one percent of Himikan citizens, the very wealthy, own up to ninety-nine percent of the wealth! While they do that, the bottom ninety-nine percent only owns one percent of the wealth! The rich elites tend to keep the poor poorer as they get richer by keeping their wages down. Himika has no minimum wage, and it is time to change that! I am going to introduce a Senate bill to create a minimum wage of 2.16 Himikan Kichō-hin. It's time for the Himikan people to succeed economically!
#LivingWage#99Percent

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
5,345,243 ~ 3,345,985

RpWRj5I.png

Brent Fauchern
@BrentFachernOfficial
h0xDKaM.png

Frankthorf Reichsdag, Ninhundland

Aupwachte te diese schönevol Aanblick!
Woke up to this beautiful sight! #Schönvol #Frantkhorf #Reichsdag #Snee

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
1,875,392 ~ 1,324,864

RpWRj5I.png

Dr. Hachiro Yamasaki
@ThomasRDS
h0xDKaM.png

I’m so excited to announce that initial sales of AzulElite have exceeded our expectations! Thank you all for your support! We have also partnered with Alef, so starting this Friday, all Thomas locations will be stocking Robotic Home Buddies. These make a great addition to any Azul smart home, and make great holiday gifts! #RHB

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
234,803 ~ 403,892

RpWRj5I.png

Empress Grace Severyn-Kanad I
@empressgracie
h0xDKaM.png

Going to the game at the Kalgary's Salkupple! Let's go Kalgary Shakos! #hockey #KHL #Kalgary #Salkupple

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
293,302 ~ 1,201,033
RpWRj5I.png

Ministry Of Trade and Commerce Krevt
@MoTCKrevt
h0xDKaM.png

ON67 Inc. Is now selling exclusive World Cup Merchandise! Shop now with the code 777Kr to avail 50% off on merch.#WorldCup2018

89,000 ~ 12,000
NUMBER OF REFLUTTS ~ NUMBER OF FAVORITES

RpWRj5I.png

@Malta Comino Gozo

This is a news topic for Eras RP only. The TNP World Cup is not an Eras RP event, but rather a TNP Ministry of Culture event. Please keep news posts dedicated to the topic in the relevant threads.
What Pry said also goes for here. This is an Eras RP thread. As OP, I'd like to ask for you to please keep non-Eras posts out of Eras threads.

Thanks in advance!

Erick Röhler
@Erick.Röhler
h0xDKaM.png

Hoffentleik der Spiel werdt niet morgennacht wegen der Eisstorm geanuliert! #FrösthafenFC #FrösthafenvsRügener #Fütball #Böndesliga #Winterkommt

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
76,403 ~ 41,320

Translation: Hopefully the game isn’t canceled tomorrow night due to the ice storm

HM the Emperor
@Samraat
h0xDKaM.png

On behalf of the Empire, I commend and congratulate the Iterian League on finally passing #IterianCode. At long last, the dream of Tzufit Feldshuh- may his soul be at peace- has been realized. -RS.

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
6,963,128 ~ 3,284,165

RpWRj5I.png

Esplandieg Spraeken
@Kurnev
h0xDKaM.png

King Sherwin had minor heart attack and was flown to hospital. He is in good condition and expected to make a full recovery. Praise Aela. #Sherwin5

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
972 ~ 33

RpWRj5I.png

Konungur Tobias III Loðbrók
@kórónaprydansk
h0xDKaM.png

My personal thoughts and prayers to King Sherwin V. I hope for a successful recovery. #Sherwin5

1,004 ~ 457
NUMBER OF REFLUTTS ~ NUMBER OF FAVORITES

RpWRj5I.png

GK Lukas Kjellner II
@GKLukasKjellner
h0xDKaM.png

There are no words to truly express the gratitude of Andrenne and it's people for the tremendous act of kindness and forgiveness undertaken by Goyanes today. We can not thank them enough, and we will be eternally grateful for the absolving of our Fascist War debt to Goyanes. #Andrenne #Goyanes #GodBless

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
1,652,868 ~ 683,618

RpWRj5I.png

PM Olivia Vehrn
@OliviaVehrn
h0xDKaM.png

Throughout history our greatest ally has been Goyanes. Our nations share a huge cultural bond, but they also share a both a joyful history- and somber history. Despite the latter, it appears that we have been forgiven. For that we can only thank Goyanes again. Thank you. #Andrenne #Goyanes #NotEnough #Words #ToExpress #OurGratitude

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
925,625 ~ 488,595

RpWRj5I.png

Hiroshi Masada
@HMasada
h0xDKaM.png

This is a huge victory for the cooperation and harmony of Iteria! Congratulations to the Iterian League and it's members, now the IL can be truly effective. A dream realized by Tzufit Feldshuh has been fulfilled. Together, we will move forward to create and maintain prosperity and peace on Iteria. #Iteria #IterianCode #IterianLeague #Peace #Harmony #Prosperity #Skanda

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
583,672 ~ 327,822

RpWRj5I.png

Last edited:
Ternith Plague
@TPArgus
h0xDKaM.png

Our first continuous route will be available and opening up by the New Year! Think of it as a New Years gift from us to the citizens and foreigners of Chii' Mara! #NewYears2019 #ArgusLimitedUpdates

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
25,000 ~ 50,352

RpWRj5I.png

Frankthorf Eiselmann Airport Official Mercanti
@FREAirportMercanti
h0xDKaM.png

Frankthorf Eiselmann Airport is proud to present a new direct flight via Nin Luftwegen to Democratu International! ✈️ 3 new direct daily flights to connect Western Gothis to Democratu.

Make sure to follow Frankthorf Eiselmann on Fluttr for hourly weather updates as December weather can be unpredictable at times and can cause flight delays. It’s currently partly cloudy ⛅️ with a high of 3° and a low of -5° with snow ❄️ expected tomorrow and later this week.

#Frankthorf #FrankthorfEiselmann #NinLuftwegen #Gothis #Kian #WinterSeason

REFLUTTS ~ FAVORITES
2,494,948 ~ 3,829,283

RpWRj5I.png

Back