Osana Softworks

The Golden Palace @SvargaMahal
n8SkKrC.png
Normally one would not expect an emperor himself to come to Fluttr- indeed, I have done so less than 10 times- but wishing death on a child is unforgivable and immoral, and puts into question the mental health of the person in question. I pray Prajapati has mercy on this poor, misguided soul.
~Rajesh S.

#AndreiIsMental #DUMPDOMMY
RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 8,074,264 ~ 3,918,497
rrfm.png

Leona Antonsson, Acting Xen. PM @LAntonsson
n8SkKrC.png
Absolutely #vile that @AndreiYourHomeBoy calls for the murder of an innocent unborn child simply because it inconveniences him at the amount of news regarding it.

RESENDS ~ FAVORITES
187,294 ~ 72,463

rrfm.png

Andrei Huhrmann @AndreiYourHomeBoy Ive finally calmed down now. I don't hate Lars and what I said earlier was wrong and I apologize for that. I've just been really stressed with family issues and life in general. I may be a spoiled 16 year old brat but I want to change that. I'll be going to boot camp.

RESENDS ~ FAVORITES
124 282 ~ 4 362 193

Dominik Huhrmann @D.Huhrmann
n8SkKrC.png
(Translated from Ninhundish) It's hard for me to do this but due to recent events and aggression from neighbouring nations I have decided that's it's best in I resign. I know all lot of people support me even though I have made some mistakes but it's best my nation, Ninhundland that I step down. I will still be involved in the government indirectly by running military training for youth and young adults just like I was doing before I got into power. I would do a much better job there then I've done here in this position. I say "I want the best for this nation and I need to give this position up. #MusteAupgiben #BestFörNinhündland #Bleifenstärk #Standenstärk #Libenstärk #NöiRegiering #Autlandferhaldingenäindracht #WägInDenNässer RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 7 718 392 ~ 18 372 493
rrfm.png

SNN News- Your Top Source for Imperial Information! @SNN
n8SkKrC.png
Sources are reporting celebration spreading quickly through the streets of Pataliputra as news broke nearly a half an hour ago of the resignation of former Ninhundish Prime Minister, Dominik Huhrmann. #ImperialInformation RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 24,284,445 ~ 11,862,173
rrfm.png

OOC Note: This post canonically occurred on Twitcher, not Shira
Lady Alice Dorsett, Speaker of the Commons @AllieDorsett
n8SkKrC.png
Though @D.Huhrmann has certainly made mistakes that call his competency into question, I find it ridiculous that the pressure from **other nations** has forced him to resign. #Shame Re: #DumpDommy RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 22 ~ 193
rrfm.png

Last edited:
Imperial Armed Forces of Goyanes @KGKS
n8SkKrC.png
The deployment of the Næsser Fleet blockade has been cancelled amid confirmed reports of the resignation of Dominik Huhrmann. #DUMPDOMMY #IAF RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 1,001,182 ~ 5,541,826
rrfm.png

GRK Mercanti @GRKM
n8SkKrC.png
Fireworks on the Nyhettfjord in Gojannesstad as news comes in of Huhrmann's resignation. #DUMPDOMMY #GRK RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 2,100,277 ~ 6,551,963
rrfm.png

Claidie Dorsett @SilDorsett
n8SkKrC.png
While certainly #AndreiIsMental, I actually have to agree with my sister, @AllieDorsett. This #DumpDommy issue should have been left to the Ninhundish people. A recall election should have been held, if applicable by Ninhundish law. And, a threatened blockade was ridiculous. This is gonna sting, diplomatically. RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 820 ~ 2703
rrfm.png

Last edited:
Jean-Marc Rousseau @PMRousseau
n8SkKrC.png
While I am not personally bothered at Dominik Huhrmann's resignation- rather, I believe it was inevitable considering his actions- His Majesty's Government remains NEUTRAL on this topic. We wish any future candidates for Ninhundish Prime Minister the best of luck in any elections that may follow. RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 42,285 ~ 19,683
rrfm.png
Adele Bonnet @BonnetRF
n8SkKrC.png
Let's party tonight, Esroniet! Huhrmann has resigned at last! #DUMPDOMMY RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 57,274 ~ 24,827
rrfm.png
Laurent Baudin @BaudinPopularFront
n8SkKrC.png
Thoroughly unimpressed tonight... #MERCYONDOMMY RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 12,845 ~ 3,270
rrfm.png

Olivia Wehrn, Prime Minister of Andrenne @OfficialOliviaWehrn
n8SkKrC.png
With the resignation of @D.Huhrmann, and the now upcoming election in Ninhundland,
I hope that whatever administration takes power can help us to begin repairing our currently strained relations with the Ninhundish Government. Although he was a political opponent at every turn for me, I respect Huhrmann for complying and actually stepping down, and accepting responsibility for his actions. To anyone reading, thank you for doing so, and have a wonderful morning/afternoon/evening/night.
RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 17,881 ~ 1,867,345
rrfm.png

The Rt. Hon. Jon Norberg @JJsNorberg
n8SkKrC.png
I agree with the statements made by @OfficialOliviaWehrn.
Goyanes is encouraging a new election in the country, and is planning to improve relations with the new government,
no matter who turns out, as long as they are a competent figurehead.#Ninhundland #NUP
RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 431,101 ~ 998,177
rrfm.png

Haevar Jorgsen @hometownboy23
n8SkKrC.png
Enjoying my stay in Gojannestad. Everyone is happy this Huhrmann guy is resigning. Don't even know who that is. Maybe he just needs some Esplandian Death Metal in his life and he'll chill out.#metalhead #DumpDommy RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 175 ~ 233
rrfm.png

Anand Ramchandani @acr0ss
n8SkKrC.png
WHYYYYYYY did Destiny of the Light Forces end on such a cliffhanger!!! Damn you Studio Singh, I wanna see if Aditya says yes to Sahil!!! #ROOD RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 4325 ~ 1964
rrfm.png

Katsuro Kane @Shintai
n8SkKrC.png
May the Trinity watch over your #SummerSolstice, and may your Trials be true. I look forward to welcoming those who prove themselves beyond all expectations.
RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 50,322 ~ 73,198
rrfm.png

Cronaal:
Cat @Kitty
n8SkKrC.png
Meow mew MEOW meow mrow mew meow meow!! #Hashtaggoeshere RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 293 ~ 78
rrfm.png
(OOC: What...what even is this? Is this even IC? How on earth can a cat post on Fluttr? I am entirely convinced this is just you posting to be trolly, Cronaal. Mods, can you please evaluate this?)

DtruASIA @DtruASIA
VEefL4z.jpg
Trying to figure out how to rise in the TNP, one contract at a time. Uh , did I just signed a contract with Satan ? Better play it cool (help me!)#Contract_w/_Satan RESENDS ~ FAVORITES NUMBER OF RETWEETS ~ NUMBER OF FAVORITES
666666 ~ 666666
rrfm.png

Richa Gandhava @biaaa9
n8SkKrC.png
Beautiful ending to season 5! This show is awesome! #DLF RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 2646 ~ 375
rrfm.png
Padma Bhagia @GoPADMA
n8SkKrC.png
YES!!! YES!!! Oh Prajapati, Aditya said yes!!! #WOOT RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 1745 ~ 199
rrfm.png

Claidie Dorsett @ClaidieDorsett
n8SkKrC.png
All my advisors said stop using the gov acct for personal. So here I am, back on my old handle. All my stuff on the other handle was archived. RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 12 ~ 61
rrfm.png

Lady Alice Dorsett, Speaker of the Commons @AllieDorsett
n8SkKrC.png
.@ClaidieDorsett, @MEllison, and I toured the new Harper-Valera factory today where they're building the new electric car for the first #SRSElectric season. New factory, new jobs! RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 3011 ~ 12601
rrfm.png

Last edited:
Alexander Vokle @AlexV
n8SkKrC.png
Howdy, y'all! Me, premier of Cremeden is now joining this thing, Fluttr! #Go_Cremeden RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 8,000 ~ 12,000
rrfm.png

Malayan Singapura @MalayanSingapura
n8SkKrC.png
I did the impossible, I got an interview with THE Confederacy of Chicken Cutlet, Take a look
Neutral_Reporter_s_Questions.png
Confederacy_s_answers.png
#Unbelievable
RESENDS ~ FAVORITES NUMBER OF RETWEETS: 7,599 ~ NUMBER OF FAVORITES: 7,599
rrfm.png

UNY Entertaiment News Network @OfficialUNY
n8SkKrC.png
Romance between royals? Looks like it! Our very own Crown Princess Katherine Kjellner and Crown Prince Johan Kanad of Kanada were spotted together in Surguard Theatre in Calgary watching the new Andrennian dark comedy, "Danger Close". Supposedly Ms. Kjellner was there to visit Queen Grace III, but it seems like it was a little more than a friendly visit. #Jathie #WeShipIt RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 1,275,272 ~ 802,671
rrfm.png

Queen Grace Severyn-Kanad III @Graciethe3rd
n8SkKrC.png
@OfficialUNY CALLED IT HAHA.@misskathykjellner There's no hiding it now. Johann never told me you were coming! #Jathie RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 674,823 ~ 433,837
rrfm.png

Claidie Dorsett @ClaidieDorsett
n8SkKrC.png
Quite a few monarchs have passed this year. I am legitimately worried. Moved back into the palace. #SafetyFirst RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 14,898 ~ 68,044

Last edited:
Alexander Vokle @AlexVOfficial
n8SkKrC.png
@CladieDorsett Luckily, Cremeden doesn't have any monarchs. :P Well, there is the Monarch-in-exile, but I haven't heard from them lol. RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 8,000 ~ 12,000
rrfm.png

Hiroaki Nico @Yorishiro
n8SkKrC.png
Doing a Q&A on Fluttr - send in your questions, comments, concerns beforehand! RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 10,460 ~ 5,613
rrfm.png

Princess Alice Dorsett @AllieDorsett
n8SkKrC.png
I'm so happy @ClaidieDorsett and I put aside our differences and agreed to work together!!! I'm glad she finally opened up and told me what happened several years ago, but now we're ready to move on! #18thPrincess [url]http://flut.tr/H85xtr[/url]

RESENDS ~ FAVORITES
26770 ~ 189,703

Last edited:
Alexander Vokle @AlexVOfficial
n8SkKrC.png
Some terrorists are using tear gas on our cops. I was there at the scene, and I was horrified at those terrorists. RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 10,000 ~ 14,560
rrfm.png

Oderus Urungus @flabquarv7
n8SkKrC.png
No, our national currency is not actually made of human skulls. Just femurs. #monay RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 13 ~ 1
rrfm.png

Moristia @Moristia
n8SkKrC.png
YAY one full year on NS congrats me #Onefullyear RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 108 ~ 345
rrfm.png

Duke Walt Surguard @waltosurguard
n8SkKrC.png
@Graciethe3rd All these protesters outside are rather anonying, the army should be better than this.#itsbeenaweek #comeonguys RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 32,544 ~ 41,836
rrfm.png

Queen Grace Severyn-Kanad III @Graciethe3rd
n8SkKrC.png
@waltosurguard Oi, I want this over too. C'mon man, don't blame it on me.#leemeealone RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 102,879 ~ 153,266
rrfm.png

Tobias III Lothbrok @PrydanianMonarchy
n8SkKrC.png
Eilíft þakklæti fyrir okkar Gotic bræður og systur, einn @PGU til góðs framtíðar fyrir alla. RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 28,421 ~ 31,792
rrfm.png

Asa Shiho @asoaso
n8SkKrC.png
(Translated from Skandan) Skanda will be great again! No more instability, no more corruption! Long live the new Democratic People's Republic! #LongLiveTheDPRS #LongLiveSkanda #OurNewAnthemIsCool RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 12,458 ~ 26,019
rrfm.png

Hayato Toju @haytoji
n8SkKrC.png
(Translated from Skandan) Well.. I'm packing my bags, it's time to move to Ascalon before we get invaded by one of our neighbors. #Moving #WeAreScrewed #IWillMissDemocracy RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 8,230 ~ 16,144
rrfm.png

Madeline Ellison, PM @MEllison
n8SkKrC.png
Got myself a mixed bag of emails over voting against the #PhoenixUnion GPO authorization. Maybe a referendum ahead of time would have been a good idea. RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 3,882 ~ 12,006

Last edited:
Måns Håkansson @DeHåka
n8SkKrC.png
Det är lite #oroande Hur många monarker har dog i år... #läskigt #tillfällighet? RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 1,063 ~ 425
rrfm.png

It's slightly #worrying how many monarchs have died this year. #Spooky #coincidence?

William Aubyn @PMPrydania
n8SkKrC.png

(translated from Prydanian)
@Graciethe3rd We wish the people and crown of Kanada all the best in your recent struggles. May stability return to your nation, and may the wayward lay down their arms and join you in peace. RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 10,236 ~ 24,675
rrfm.png

Sergei Kyzevk @sergeboii95
n8SkKrC.png
amazing there is still wifi in parts of this country LOL #korovathings RESENDS ~ FAVORITES 7 ~ 3
rrfm.png

Back