TNP Nation
Dakana
Discord
Seph Wolfe
IRipJL9b.jpg
pofmbSqm.jpg
HZ95Rrgb.jpg
AZTUdwL.png

Wolfsea's appeal for the Establishment of the regions first International Pan-Fighting World Championship
(go to 00:24)​
[flash=250,210]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9_C4Rif4vI[/flash]

It's Woflsea's top spectator sport, the subtle clang of cookware on armour as valiant men and women compete to be crowned king of the (hob) ring. We're cooking with gas and it's time to get an international event set up!

We're looking to see who wants in on an RP centred around this sporting event, from spectators to competitors, so who be up for this? We'll be basing it on the FIFA world cup model of drawing 31 teams to compete alongside the host nation (Wolfsea) but we're looking for 16 at minimum. We'll have RP stuff such as press conferences, ceremonies, and spectator events with matches decided via dice roller (https://www.wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm) with a screen capture of the result. tournament rules will be posted in RP proper.​

The government of the Most Serene Republic of Syrixia applauds the cultural creativity of the Wolvish and is interested in experimenting with this sport. As such, it has been decided that Syrixia will be entering this competition. Syrixia's presence in the competition is to be effective immediately upon the release of this communique.

Why, the esteemed Monarchy of Guslantis and its Ministry of Entertainment would be delighted to participate in this Cup! We would also like to offer our "Voice of Guslantis", Chelsea Chastain to help commentate this event!

-Debra Leopard
Guslant Minister of Entertainment

Bootsie:
Why, the esteemed Monarchy of Guslantis and its Ministry of Entertainment would be delighted to participate in this Cup! We would also like to offer our "Voice of Guslantis", Chelsea Chastain to help commentate this event!

-Debra Leopard
(OOC: i hate you, never comic s again)

Cronaal:
Bootsie:

-Debra Leopard
i hate you, never comic s again
(OOC: Sorry, I hated doing it to, but Debra is like the real-life Dolores Umbridge.)

Bootsie:
Cronaal:
Bootsie:

-Debra Leopard
i hate you, never comic s again
(OOC: Sorry, I hated doing it to, but Debra is like the real-life Dolores Umbridge.)
(OOC: The worst person?)

We gladly welcome the entry of the team from Guslantis and are glad to accept Ms Chastain into the commentary box alongside our own Anders "Thunderguts" Belial.

And with that we shall begin preparations for July 13th and the opening ceremony.

We would like to receive final confirmation from the following nations of their entry:
Ceretis
Guslantis
Sadokayama
Saucistan
Syrixia
Trinster
Xentherida

-Debra Leopard
NO!!! MY EYES!!! MY EYES!!! DON'T LOOK INTO THE FIRE!!! AAAAAHHHH!!! NOT THE COMIC SANS!!! NOT THE COMIC SAAAAAAAAAANS!!!!!

Edit: Oh, well for Debra that makes more sense. Master Yoda himself once said, "Fat idiot, she is." :lol:

nothing, just going to TG people to get confirmation now, plus the event isn't scheduled til the 13th of July so I can finish up on background stuff

Any kind of equipment restrictions? Standard Sadakhan military armor consists of a light, flexible suit of laminated layers of Kevlar, titanium scales, and a tough but yielding chitinous material we produce with genetically engineered bacterial mats. We were thinking we'd just use this, but if steel is required some of our cultural anthropology schools are excited to open a blacksmith shop and try their hand at retro armory.

That armour is more than fine. So long as your cookware is still usable as a frying pan anything goes.

Wolfsea:
That armour is more than fine. So long as your cookware is still usable as a frying pan anything goes.
In that case, we suggest that each contestant be required to cook an omelet in their weapon(s) before the tourney, to verify their compliance and so everyone can gather for a friendly group breakfast before the fun starts.

Back