Pirates of TNP OOC

Nasania

TNPer
Ahoy!,
'tis gunna be th' plannin' thread fer th' band 'o pirates 'o th' North Pacific. Feel free to join th' parrrty!

I would be interested in doing something with this. I just don't know where you plan on going with it.

Kinda making it up as I go along. I intend to use Syrixia's civil war RP method overall, so tips on that is good. At this point the format is: pirates take ship, Admiral Lahti assembles a crack team of international action sea-commandos and mechanized war-dolphins(the admiral's wee bit eccentric in his ideas.) Someone else wants to nuke em(we don't even have nukes but he figures nukes solve everything) take some potshots at the weakest pirates(one man wonders), declare “We got 'em! Mission Accomplished!” All while the really bad pirates(who will have these cool names!) take over the entire shipping lane. This causes an international incident further and well...

Pretty laid-back really.

In the meantime, we have a wannabe dictator CEO/politician who will use this situation, and arm the pirates. As a background we may have rebels in our country 'suddenly' flareup, and push for independence(which foreign nations can support).

In short, a small thing explodes. We could also as a further background, build up mutual protection pacts with each other and use this anti-piracy a kickstart for a World War if your up to it.

Any ideas to further develop this?

Would you like Guslantis to help? You mentioned area close to us, so I don't know if you want intervention.

Note: The Andulan Government maintains two Fleets that patrol areas directly out of Andulan and Ertolian Territorial Waters. The largest of which is a 50 ship fleet that patrols Andulan and DU trade routes between the waters of Guslantis, Nierr, Imperium Augustum, Aurora Orb and Archegnum. And the smaller of which is a 28 ship fleet that patrols trade lanes between Nierr, Guslantis and Andulus.

Guslantis:
Would you like Guslantis to help? You mentioned area close to us, so I don't know if you want intervention.
Sure, that'll be perfect. This RP as already said is laid back, so it can pretty much anywhere. I will post later today the Nasanian Response(the government is sometimes slow in reaching a decision).

Andulus:
Note: The Andulan Government maintains two Fleets that patrol areas directly out of Andulan and Ertolian Territorial Waters. The largest of which is a 50 ship fleet that patrols Andulan and DU trade routes between the waters of Guslantis, Nierr, Imperium Augustum, Aurora Orb and Archegnum. And the smaller of which is a 28 ship fleet that patrols trade lanes between Nierr, Guslantis and Andulus.
Understood, these pirates strength at the moment is not fully determined. The smaller ones use quick speedy ships to raid the vessels. This new batch are kinda bold in taking the ship, but then again the crew was less than.. er....resistant. There are rumours of a very large(and rich) pirate navy in the area too that operates much like a government does, paying people off to avoid capture and such. The story will involve at least one government giving them safe harbor and support.

Nebula:
Sounds good to me.
I'm in for sure.
Glad to hear it! Let's get this started!

Back